TEEN GOHAN....SSJ2! OMG!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reckoning, i thought that it was skinned, it looks skinned to me :p So what do u mean "test it"?

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i have a question!!! wich skeleton does this use? the standard esf one? or a custom one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it uses the standard one of course, if it was custom we would have to remake 300 or so aminations

Best answers
Dan16, that is a basic skin for people to help read maps, i'm sure d2 can pimp out way better skins than that ;) so its not really a skin, just something so it doesnt look too bare, but not too fancy

Does anyone know how i can edit skeletons so i can add custom animations to them? like folds flapping away in the air?

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
cool :D i might download this one :D good job

Best answers
Dracoman its not finished its only the sdk so people can make skins for it its not ready for playing

Best answers
Well I have been absent from the dbz community for nearly a year now on the skinning. So this is my newest dbz skin that I did off this sdk with a little tampering to the uv to make it all fit nicely. C&C welcomed. I will try to finsh this skin in my free time which I barely have nowadays. enjoy..

Best answers
I dont get it, in the file that i downloaded, have the skin bitmap, so it isn't working. I've tried everything, DONT WORK!!! WHAT I HAVE TO DO SO THAT DAMN THING WORK!!! (question)

Best answers
TCiccarelli said:
Well I have been absent from the dbz community for nearly a year now on the skinning. So this is my newest dbz skin that I did off this sdk with a little tampering to the uv to make it all fit nicely. C&C welcomed. I will try to finsh this skin in my free time which I barely have nowadays. enjoy..
Hey TC, nice to see you back... you probably don't know me, but i remember you.. :D
How are you? Last thing i heard.. o_o

Anywayz, crits:

Face looks good, but it's just a tad too small imo, could be the fact that like 90% of the head skin isn't finished yet :p , but something looks wrong to me..

Best answers
DarkSniper, when you said "right now im reducing the poly count on the face, speaking of poly count how do i check it?"
He answered you're question. That's what "go into console and bind "quit" to mouse1" means. It checks the polycount of the model. ( I think )
Anyway, awesome model!

Best answers
That's a nice model ... I hope it will be finished soon and published on ... ESF-World ... where else ?!

Best answers
k i got a question i wanna make an attempt at skining this beacuse even tho that skin looks good i wanted to give it a try and make his Gi darker. the problem is ive never used 3ds max b4 so im a lil confused on how to change it from a 3ds format because wut i planned on doing was turning it into a mdl format apply my skin and take some pics then if u guys liked it released it becasue there arent that many gohans out as good as this one. so if anyone of u can help me out it would be appreciated cus besides the model i wanna see how good of a job i can do on it :D. but let me kno anything if possible

Best answers
You can't turn the model into a .mdl because Darksniper doesnt want this model compiled and relased so just import the 3ds into max, apply the material to the model, then skin on the material. Thats it, if its good he will allow to be released because i have the rigged version n all i need to do is apply the material to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom