Teen Drinking Is Very Bad!!! So is the WWE

Best answers
All I can say is those to have to be the dumbest, most immature kids. Ever. They deserved every bit of pain they got from that.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"But it seemed like a such good idea at the time!"

Clowns.

Best answers
Thats not funny. Thats sad.

And to think were supposed to be the next leaders of the world. Damn is the world screwed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok.... Judging bu their screams and the camraman saying "Dude, you alright" they make it seem like the way they were going to do it wasnt supost to hurt.... i dont see any possible way that could be done without pain...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i click it all is see is random crap. all symbols and stuff.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao. That was great. Watching things like this remind me of my duty to rid the world of morons o_O.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x.x you are all sadistic.

I must be the only person on this earth that doesn't scream when I'm in pain. If I'm ever in a great amount of pain, it hurts too damn bad to scream. So i prolly look all read and like im constipated or something..

But it doesn't look too real.... I mean come on. you jump off a house with a GUY on you. You are bound to break legs.. They moved their legs, and rolled around. They didn't scream that badly. I know a scream of pain and thats not what it sounds like. I mean of course i could be wrong. But still....

Also ... God are they stupid.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
x.x you are all sadistic.

I must be the only person on this earth that doesn't scream when I'm in pain. If I'm ever in a great amount of pain, it hurts too damn bad to scream. So i prolly look all read and like im constipated or something..

But it doesn't look too real.... I mean come on. you jump off a house with a GUY on you. You are bound to break legs.. They moved their legs, and rolled around. They didn't scream that badly. I know a scream of pain and thats not what it sounds like. I mean of course i could be wrong. But still....

Also ... God are they stupid.
If you watch right as the guy in the orange hits the ground, his right leg completely gives out. Watch it again, you'll see!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, no, they were hurt. Their assbones and their back would have hurt for many a day after that event. I dont think they could have broken their legs judging by the way they fell. Their legs were mostly bent, so no real damage would have been done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

"Okay, dude, what's wrong?"

I'm not sure what's wrong either, whenever I jump off a building in a video game my legs don't snap in half!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, the camera man is a retarded retard..... First he keeps the camera on... and films them in pain. 2nd "are you ok?" PLEASE they just jumped from a house with a guy on him breaking a table. OF COURSE THEY ARN"T OK....

Best answers
As much as it pains me to bite my tongue in this situation, and not flame all of the above people with the exception of snow 1586 "which was unable to see the video" all i have to say is "May he without sin cast the first stone." Now maybe I'm being old fashioned, but honestly would any of you want to see this video all over the internet. For people all over the world to sit and watch while you wreethe in intense pain. Now I'm sure that most of us have been drunk with friends at one time or another, and alcohol usually leads to doing stupid things. The first time I got smashed I fell down a flight of stairs and almost impaled myself on a broken bottle of Jaegermeister "not sure on the spelling" and I lost my eyebrows because of it "long story." Anyways this video should not be used so that people can get sick pleasure from it but rather so that people can reflect on the affect that alcohol has on the body & mind.

The Most Humble,
Taurus 2112

Best answers
mine was all fluro o_O...but i think i could make it out somebody jumped off the top of a house then appeared to have "sadness" since iv never been drunk (because im too young) I dont have any clue on what could posses anyone to actually do that, but obviosely it did....and why would the guy post that on the internet, kinda weird

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously the guy wanted people to see it and have a few laughs. As it is impossible for me to sin, i will throw the first stone. And "Do not judge, lest ye be judged" or something like that.

The Humblest of all Humbles,
Zeonix

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Oh, the camera man is a retarded retard..... First he keeps the camera on... and films them in pain. 2nd "are you ok?" PLEASE they just jumped from a house with a guy on him breaking a table. OF COURSE THEY ARN"T OK....
Aren't you the guy who said they were faking it? o_O

Gameinformer313 said:
Teen Drinking Is Very Bad!!!
Yo, I got a fake ID tho. ;o

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they're stupid enough to do something like that then they deserve the world to laugh at them. Maybe next time they'll think twice before wanting to become professional wrestlers.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as it pains me to bite my tongue in this situation, and not flame all of the above people with the exception of snow 1586 "which was unable to see the video" all i have to say is "May he without sin cast the first stone." Now maybe I'm being old fashioned, but honestly would any of you want to see this video all over the internet. For people all over the world to sit and watch while you wreethe in intense pain. Now I'm sure that most of us have been drunk with friends at one time or another, and alcohol usually leads to doing stupid things. The first time I got smashed I fell down a flight of stairs and almost impaled myself on a broken bottle of Jaegermeister "not sure on the spelling" and I lost my eyebrows because of it "long story." Anyways this video should not be used so that people can get sick pleasure from it but rather so that people can reflect on the affect that alcohol has on the body & mind.

The Most Humble,
Taurus 2112
sorry i wouldn't do something so stupid as to jump off a house, drunk, with a guy taping it, with a guy on my shoulder.

Also im not stupid enough to drink... period.

Aren't you the guy who said they were faking it?
yes and i also said i could be wrong. and i was proven wrong. bring it! >:E

Obviously the guy wanted people to see it and have a few laughs. As it is impossible for me to sin, i will throw the first stone. And "Do not judge, lest ye be judged" or something like that.

The Humblest of all Humbles,
Zeonix
Check and Mate

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definatly got some tail bone damage, the other dude looked ok though, since the dude in the orange broke his fall XD.

Pan

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Yo, I got a fake ID tho. ;o
Off-Topic: Roflmao!!!! That's exactly what came to mind when i saw the title of this thread OP.

On-Topic: That video was simply Hillarious. I guess WWE & Backyard Wrestling not only inspires people to watch it, but to live it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom