Teen Drinking Is Very Bad!!! So is the WWE

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emerald Fusion off of the roof onto a table . . . very stupid. The kid that actually got driven through the table is lucky he isn't dead.

Best answers
Taurus 2112 said:
As much as it pains me to bite my tongue in this situation, and not flame all of the above people with the exception of snow 1586 "which was unable to see the video" all i have to say is "May he without sin cast the first stone." Now maybe I'm being old fashioned, but honestly would any of you want to see this video all over the internet. For people all over the world to sit and watch while you wreethe in intense pain. Now I'm sure that most of us have been drunk with friends at one time or another, and alcohol usually leads to doing stupid things. The first time I got smashed I fell down a flight of stairs and almost impaled myself on a broken bottle of Jaegermeister "not sure on the spelling" and I lost my eyebrows because of it "long story." Anyways this video should not be used so that people can get sick pleasure from it but rather so that people can reflect on the affect that alcohol has on the body & mind.

The Most Humble,
Taurus 2112
I can't believe you would defend these idiots. These people are absolutly retarded. Apparently they weren't paying attention when they're teachers told about a lil somthin called gravity. I have no sympathy for these morons.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
I can't believe you would defend these idiots. These people are absolutly retarded. Apparently they weren't paying attention when they're teachers told about a lil somthin called gravity. I have no sympathy for these morons.
Agreed, Newton was a smart smart man.

also @ Taurus 2112- That isn't sinning, that is being stupid. "Oh lets carry this 175 lb guy on my shoulder and see if the weight is multiplied onto my body! I think i will put my friends in danger! YAY FOR STUPID PEOPLE" Please...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Retards.

I wouldn't even do that.

I hope they get hit by a train.

Best answers
Those people must be the most dumbest, most retarded people on the face of this earth.

1.70% off all wrestling entertainment is FAKE.
2.Drinking in moderation is good but getting drunk isnt. It lowers peoples IQ by at least 80%
3.Errmmm... I dont have a #3. Thouse people are just plain retarded.

Best answers
Umm, did the guy expect to jump off the home and land on a fluffy cloud?

Best answers
*Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again*

Just too funny.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Obviously the guy wanted people to see it and have a few laughs. As it is impossible for me to sin, i will throw the first stone. And "Do not judge, lest ye be judged" or something like that.

The Humblest of all Humbles,
Zeonix
Watch out for personal attacks . . . you had no right to mock another member of this board.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
*Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again* *Table breaks* AHHHHH!!!!!! *plays again*

Just too funny.
if you're being sarcastic.... i agree.... it wasnt really hilarious, i didnt laugh at all.... and infact its hard to see wat happens, i think he snapped his leg, but to be honest it was too poorly filmed to tell, and yup those kids sure must be stupid.

Best answers
if you're being sarcastic.... i agree.... it wasnt really hilarious, i didnt laugh at all.... and infact its hard to see wat happens, i think he snapped his leg, but to be honest it was too poorly filmed to tell, and yup those kids sure must be stupid.
No, I don't think he was being sarcastic. It really is quite funny if you just keep clicking on the spot where they smash into the ground. *SMASH!*'OHHH!' *rewind* *SMASH!*'OHHH!' *rewind* *SMASH!*'OHHH!' *rewind* *SMASH!*'OHHH!' *rewind*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was pretty hilarious... but i wouldnt let no-one piledrive me off my roof onto a table anyways... thats just... stupid.

They know better than that and they know the consequences. They even have commercials stating "Do not try this at home" during their broadcasts so they cannot sue the federation.

I'm not going to say they deserved it, but they did had it coming to them.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
No, I don't think he was being sarcastic. It really is quite funny if you just keep clicking on the spot where they smash into the ground. *SMASH!*'OHHH!' *rewind* *SMASH!*'OHHH!' *rewind* *SMASH!*'OHHH!' *rewind* *SMASH!*'OHHH!' *rewind*
Now take that, skype, and Me, Magus, and Wesley Gibson all doing it simultaneously. Now THAT'S comedy.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Retards.

I wouldn't even do that.

I hope they get hit by a train.
Hopefully the same guy will film it and post it so we can see it and laugh some more!

Best answers
I thought this was hilarious, and like someone else in here said, I have no sympathy for them. It's about as stupid as that Star Wars Kid thing that went round a while ago.

Best answers
That was stupid. Not just stupid, but realy REALY stupid.
Not to mention the filmer was retarted:"are you ok?" he fell off the roof into a table with a guy on his shoulder! how can he be ok?!

That, wasn't funny. That was sad. Just think, that those guys will, probably, vote soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, Dumbasses. Luck they didn't break their backs. That wasn't really all that funny. I think I'll Watch Forklift Driver Klaus in order to wash this from my mind forever.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't enjoy watching that at all... the irrationality is beyond me.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not funny that he 'fell' off the roof. Whats funny is that he JUMPED off the roof. Anyone that stupid doesn't deserve pity or sympathy.

I found their stupidity amusing, perhaps I'm sadistic.

Best answers
I dont find pleasure in others pain, and nobody deserves to get "hit by a train" because they are stupid or retarded. Thats sick. Not so say facistic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, noone deserves to die for their stupidity. But they learn the hard ways from it, none the less. I'm pretty sure that now that have a PostIt in their room reminding them not to do that again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom