Teamwork

Good Idea Or Crap Idea?

• Good Idea, (Im Intrested in joining)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Idea, (Im not Intrested in joining)

• Crap Idea

• Total voters
Best answers
I have no idea what your talking about, this is not the same as redsaiyan because its members of a team that dedicate their time to making this stuff and not just any old users...

Damnit I spent ages planning this and noone even seems intrested anymore and they all think its a crap idea, Thanks guys :\

Best answers
ok u knwo i want to join but why have u banned me from the ept forums (i know this should be a PM but he just doesnt clean his PM-box up, so i cant PM him)

Best answers
I do clean my PM box its just theirs only about a max of 10 posts >=|

You were banned because you started insulting me and calling me a ****ing goth, I dont need people like that on my forums. Thank you and goodbye.

.FM.: How many times do I need to say ITS NOT THE SAME AS RED SAIYAN!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think it's... It's not a stupid idea, but it is a crazy idea. I don't see it getting off the ground.

Best answers
lol i wanna join BUT your forum is down cant reach it :p

lol if you want people to enter\join u have to make the link\site\forum working

Best answers
is a good idea. if ESF team decide to add more characters after final releases (when they are happy with the functionality of the game) then this could be a major resource to them... provided the models and stuff produced is up to their expectations.

Best answers
Sounds like a great idea man, I hope it goes well for you. As for me, I have no skills what so ever in the areas of modeling, sound, and anything else ;D I just play, haha.... Good luck!

-DS

Best answers
Sounds interesting, I suppose I would be willing to join. I think I could make a couple contributions to the sound files anyways, I've always had fun messing around with that stuff. Id like to check out the website you said you have up but the link doesnt seem to be working atm. Maybe post again when things are up and running to let those of us who are interested know.

--JD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm this is a waste of time u dont need a "team" to do all this stuff

a single player can just go out get all the models, maps, sprites, and configs he wants from the different sections

and its not like u need permission or any special tools that the esf team has to make models or anything i mean u already have hundreds of people doing this already

making a team of them wouldnt do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom