Teamwork

Good Idea Or Crap Idea?

• Good Idea, (Im Intrested in joining)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Idea, (Im not Intrested in joining)

• Crap Idea

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok, I have noticed alot of people making seperate soundpacks and single models without sounds to go with them etc.

Now, How about we setup a team that work together to create sounds and models etc and then have them uploaded to a site (I have a unlimited space FTP, that the team would be able to uploaded their own files)

Then, Maybe when ESF starts adding new characters and transformations etc and need some stuff for it, They have somewhere they can reley on ;)

*** NOTE TO MODS: Do I have permission to have a name like for example EPT for 'ESF Production Team' just for an example... ***

Please post your suggestions, They ARE needed!!

If your considering of joining leave a message on here or IM me on MSN.

Best answers
Well, Think of it as an unofficial team of people working together to create... 'Unnoficial' stuff... Anyway It wouldnt include coding and stuff it would more like be a team that makes custom models and sounds not for the official release for everyone who has the mod to have but for people to just download at their choice and stuff...

So if you are Intrested please post in here and keep it alive...I may be setting up a webpage soon if someone can help me think of a name and who are intrested in joining...

Best answers
You don't need permission, its all open source. You just need to give credit. Screw the team! AHAHAHAHA, oh wait.... Im one of them... :S

Best answers
Thanks cookster, That was something I didnt know and its helpfull...

Ive just noticed a crap idea vote...
Im going to count crap idea as 0% unless the person posts on here as why they think its a crap idea because voting that with absolutly no reason is pointless and dosnt mean anything.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you mean sumtin like this ??
http://projectfw.halflife.org/
although for coding you're limited to bots and metmod plugins (or harSens/pcjoe would releasing the source)

Best answers
Damnit! seems im 2 late =|

Should I create my own one or not, hmmm...

That is set out as a pack tho Im just talking about seperate things to download, I think it would be cool Im probobly going to go ahead with the idea... I am stuck on the name tho I realy need surgestions from anyone whos intrested in helping me with it =|

Best answers
I think an unoficial team is a grate idea. I have no idea about crating models but sound packs are not so hard.

Best answers
I shouldnt of even put a crap idea on the vote system because so far the only crap ideas theyve voted for are ones that dont have a valid reason because I think its a good idea and so far I cant think of a bad reason about it so please post why you think its not a good idea...

I am probobly going to setup a site about it as well as many having a sortof addon to esf so you can use your own models and sounds without having to replace nothing :)
Dont say nothing like it isnt possible because I havnt explained it all yet... so shush. :/

Best answers
Eey stanz i want to help you. If you are on msn we can talk about it. If you want my soundspacks will be on it too(goten, gotenks, chibi trunks and more)

Best answers
i do like the idea i have to say, the esf team makes wonderfull models and maps and sounds but sometimes when you are waiting for an update its fun to have a custom map model or sound so it could be fun!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh... im already in all of this, first, i am the co-leader of project futora warfare, (in my sig) also i work on full conversions in the BOSS group, heh... im trying my best here ^_^

Best answers
people seem to be getting confused with the differences though. this isnt realy a total mod. think of it as a site that just offers all the models including sounds and stuff you need, you can download them seperetly, not only that but if this mod succesfully works it will allow you to play them in game without replacing nothing.

Best answers
Read the new post: EPT Coming Soon @ http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22885

That link didnt work.

Look, theres about 9 people intrested in joining and so far ive only heard from one =|
I realy do need people to contact me if their intresting, if not just to atleast find out information if their 'slightly' intrested. This isnt going to work without your help so PLEASE! PM me, MSN IM me, EMAIL me, I DONT CARE JUST CONTACT ME SOMEHOW :\

Best answers
sounds like a nice idea though i'm not interested in joinin (i don't commit to any clan or group).
would be a nice place to get sum nice models and stuff.

Best answers
Sorry to bring this up again but this project is almost defernetly going ahead now, we have members already but it would be nice to know whos intrested in joining being as 10 people have voted that in the poll and not contacted me atall, PM ME DAMNIT! :\

Best answers
Ok fine dont PM me, but atleast look at the new forum based website I am currently using (may be updated soon) by clicking on my sig. thanx.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Stanz
Ok, I have noticed alot of people making seperate soundpacks and single models without sounds to go with them etc.

Now, How about we setup a team that work together to create sounds and models etc and then have them uploaded to a site (I have a unlimited space FTP, that the team would be able to uploaded their own files)

Then, Maybe when ESF starts adding new characters and transformations etc and need some stuff for it, They have somewhere they can reley on ;)

*** NOTE TO MODS: Do I have permission to have a name like for example EPT for 'ESF Production Team' just for an example... ***

Please post your suggestions, They ARE needed!!

If your considering of joining leave a message on here or IM me on MSN.

ummmm its called redsaiyanmod........ :S

click my spamming squad siggy :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom