Team vs Form ?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Android_18
Why is Joe so good?
I can understand that he can take on a few people, but i guarantee that he couldn't play with 300 ping :p
Keep on telling that to yourself buddy :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Joe is very good. When I played him, he was not even trying his hardest and he raped me... bad. I am not even going to get started on how badly he killed me when he is going ful out. :fight:
Lets just say run... if you can.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think it probably helps to have been the one writing code for the game, that and probably testing alpha builds more than anyone else :p All ya gotta do is gang up on him, keep dying and maybe you'll get him eventually. Unless he can get enough senzu beans :p But I bet even joe gets bored eventually :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
that woud be cool 5 against joe everybody dous a final flash on him and he yust dodges it and bye bye people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me starts laughing hysterically

HAHAHA, I thought Joe was just a big shot, too. I was once like you :D . Mark my words: JOE CAN BEAT ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Multiple people at once if he has to. He is definitely unbeatable, because he created the damn game! And if you still don't believe me, please send me a screenshot of the arena Joe fought you in, so I can identify your buttmarks... cause your butt WILL be slammed into the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah u people really should get the idea of his skills by now :F

Best answers
I'll take this challenge, give me 10 mins of dieing and experementing and ill be a master of the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u mean ull be the master of getting the snot kicked out of u :rolleyes:

Best answers
well, we will just have to see what happens when it finally comes out.

end of that discussion

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said it above, I'll say it again, you'll have one hell of a time beating someone who coded the game and has played all the builkds a LOT.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Infernal
I'll take this challenge, give me 10 mins of dieing and experementing and ill be a master of the game
HAHAHA! You think you're pretty big, don't you? I want to see Joe kick the sh** out of you! Please let me spectate the "fight".

PS: I put the word 'fight' in quotes because it won't be much of a fight... let's just say that if you've seen the Buu saga: PcJoe would be Vegeta and Infernal would be Pui Pui :D . And I'm damn serious. YOU CANNOT BEAT HIM!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only person that can match joe's skill is zero

Best answers
and me:D o_o i think wel i send a pm to joe and weird he whants to fight me -.-; im sooooo dead

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be honored to have my ass handed to me by Joe lol

-Karrde-

Best answers
i feel so honord that im gonna fight him but it isent fair i got no chance to beat him if i opnly had beta to train (hint hint)

Best answers
Originally posted by Infernal
end of that discussion
What ever happened to that? I never keep talking, and I wont talk about it until it finally comes out. Then I will use my big mouth and bad talk with skills to back it up, unlike the rest of you.

and I'll say again, end of that discussion, no need to keep it up otherwise you guys will keep this pointless talking when the beta isnt even out yet.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Infernal, you don't control this forum or the people on it, so you can say 'end of discussion' all you like but your not going to get anyone to listen to you.

Anyway, I think I'd like to fight Joe too. I'm terrible at the game anyway, so fighting Joe would actually make me look better because I wouldn't be the only oone being trashed. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You still don't get it? Very well... and don't feel 'honored' to fight Joe, because I just told you that not one of you will actually fight him! I said it before, and I'll say it again: YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM! Will you just believe me? Infernal, please tell me when Joe is gonna hand your ass to you, I desperately want to see it happen, because I'd like to see what your reaction is after you realize that you're no match for Joe.

Best answers
JOE! JOE!!! JOE!! Hurraaaay !!!! I cant wait to play, I hope you will play with us forumers, show us the tricks of the game eh=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom