Team Four Star Voice Pack!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This isn't really a suggestion but just something a friend pointed out to me. Have you ever thought about asking the guys at Team Four Star to record some things for the game? Even as a completely optional download?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This isn't really a suggestion but just something a friend pointed out to me. Have you ever thought about asking the guys at Team Four Star to record some things for the game? Even as a completely optional download?
Why? ESF's sound artist kind of owns. If it's for an optional download then the team doesn't have to do anything except let them make and release it, like any other custom model/skin/map/soundpack.

Best answers
Sorry but what is that ? Sounds like children redubbing something thats already perfectly dubbed earlier? :X The english dubs for DBZ are one of the best in Anime history (in my opinion anyway) though I think they could make it a mod for the game later on if they added that ability :p for those who wanted it. Then people could develop their own voice packs etc :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but what is that ? Sounds like children redubbing something thats already perfectly dubbed earlier? :X The english dubs for DBZ are one of the best in Anime history (in my opinion anyway) though I think they could make it a mod for the game later on if they added that ability :p for those who wanted it. Then people could develop their own voice packs etc :p
TFS is not a dub. Its a parody >.<

How can you call it a dub when they call Piccolo "A Yoshi"

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MO2ShVBV0

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
What in the everliving hell is wrong with you and why would you take a big shit on ghostbusters by posting this? Please die or something, you've put your weiner in my childhood and I don't like it.

I want to die after hearing that. However if that was your original intention, congrats, you did it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might be a good idea just for the publicity.

Best answers
Ok that video was actually pretty good, but some of the stuff i saw.. :p Well.. let's just say i wouldn't want to have those voices while playing esf :p

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think that would be a great idea! Not only would it be a funny option to have that voice pack for those who want it, but as Diomedes said, it would be good for publicity. Team Four Star has a pretty decent following, so if they agreed to do it I'm sure they would also plug ESF in one of their episodes or video announcements.

If something like this was proposed to them though (even if just for publicity purposes), it would probably be best to wait until ESF was close to release.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"My name's Goku, and I'm insane. From Earth."

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Vegeta: "... He means saiyannnnn... "

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Might be a good idea just for the publicity.
Point. ESF could definitely utilize the publicity after hiding underneath the radar for so long.

Also, an OneyNG soundbite or two would be pretty fitting ingame.

[video=youtube;7pSmhZFbCy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pSmhZFbCy0[/video]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The only one that could actually help would be the one who voices Vegeta.

Best answers
The idea is that they sound stupid, It wouldn't fit as the regular-serious voice. As a voice-pack, I would download it! XD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
!!WARNING YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18!!
to watch these youtube videos!
[video=youtube;cSeX2Bl6l2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSeX2Bl6l2I[/video][video=youtube;CFPvXTZoiDA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPvXTZoiDA[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom