Team Double M vs Double G

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TAG TEAM MANIA BABY!!!!

ME AND MAGUS CHALLENGE GLENN AND GONADZ!!!!

The first official tag-team match baby.

you fools are all going down.

Best answers
You wish. DG Will pwn your asses around the block. Your gonna be begging for your mother when were done with you two. Hell, your gonna be begging for me to give you legs back.

;)

Best answers
We will pwn j00's 455!! DG CANT BE BEATEN!!!!
We accept!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll moderate this contest for the best of three rounds. This contest will NOT be for the tag titles.

The venue will be the space station in Magus' fan fic.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
After we are done with you, you'll wish you got decapitated and sucked out of the ship like FM did in the fic. Glenn, once again we meet!

Gonadz! haha! Let's do this you wrinkly genitalia thingy!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Double GG? Sounds like you guys are soo stupid that the teachers gave a grade that's one step lower than an F.

Come on little Frogger, our onslaught of attacks will confuse you and make you feel as if you were trying to cross a busy freeway to make it home to your pond.

Gonadz, the strife you'll get from thi fight will be truly horrible. Gonadz and Strife, Gonadz and Strife, Gonadz and Strife... the two go together in my head soo good.

Best answers
Hmm, Double M. That stands for double moron right?

Magus, Dude... naming yourself after other peoples creations isnt cool. I mean, your too retarded to come up with your own name that you just steal it out of Crono Trigger... Sad...

Mikoru, Awww watching to much henta..anime? Again your name isnt yours. You just stole it cuz your to much of a moron to think of your own. And as i can see to your sigs you both have ricen too a high new level of retardedness. And yes, bevis and butthead have a higher IQ then you two combined.

Lets get busy =)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In a secret sector of the space station, Magus is secretly teaching Miroku the secrets of being a supermod.

"Dude, remember, nobody knows this. I'm just doing this so you'll be ready when you do get promoted. There's been talk of it, but no action yet."

"Alrighty."

Then, as they were about to start the rigorous training once again, both their mod badges gave a little flash and Cucumba's voice annunciates loud and clear: "Magus, Miroku. We've been testing a new drug on Gonadz and Glenn to increase their performance, and we'd like to see how they fare against you. Meet us in the new Fight Club sector in Off Topic."

Magus and Miroku look at eachother with a gleam in their eyes, "Yes, dude, that's awesome! We'll get to see how your training has come out."

Miroku pushes the send button on his badge, "We'll hurry on over Mr. Green

Miroku and Magus dash off into off topic, where they are greeted by Cucumba who directs them towards ranshackle boxing ring. "Lack of funding leaves us with this little gem, but it will do"

Magus and Miroku enter the ring when Glenn and Gonadz come hurtling down from the ceiling, crashing into the ring with great force. Their veins bulge, their muscles pulsate, and the sweat gleams off their face, all from the strain of the drug.

Without warning, Glenn and Gonadz speed towards Miroku, double-teaming him. Gonadz jumps into the air, bringing his foot into Miroku's face as Glenn ducks down and grabs Miroku by the legs. Gonadz leaps back a few feet and Glenn swings Miroku towards Gonadz, who swings his knee into Miroku's back, right in between where his shoulder blades meet.

"OMG, WTF do you think you're doing? You *******s shouldn't double-team!" Right after Magus sees Gonadz smash into Miroku's spine, he dives into the action. He tackles Gonadz, bringing him right into the post. Magus steps back gives Gonadz three quick left jabs to his jaw, then a powerful palm heel to Gonadz nose.

Glenn swings Miroku around once again, but this time throws him into the ropes since Gonadz is occupied. Miroku flies into the ropes, gets slingshotted back towards Glenn, but he balances himself out in the air and gives Glenn a nice flying drop-kick to the solar plexus. Glenn doubles over gasping for breath.

"Hey guys, just because your stronger through some drug doesn't mean that I am not as strong as you. Power that is gained fast never is as good as power that is gained slowly"

Miroku steps away from Glenn to allow him to catch his breath, while Magus stands up and examines Gonadz, who is now resting on the corner ropes.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Magus grabs Gonadz and slides him across the mat. Magus runs up the corner post and pushes against it. While somersaulting backwards through the air, Magus lands on top of Gonadz with an elbow to the center of his back. Standing up, Magus takes a brutal spin kick to the jaw and falls to the ground with a 45 degree spin. Magus lifts his head up to find Miroku nowhere in sight. Hesitating and looking around, a grasp is felt on Magus's ankles as he is pulled backwards and lifted up over Gonadz's head, and tossed over the ropes and landing ontop of Miroku.

"So this is where you were? Gah." Magus says.

"Magus, their strength seems to increase as we move along, this is insane." Miroku replies to Magus.

"Try using some of the speed techniques I taught you, that may work, I also have an idea." Magus said as he was standing up. Walking over and helping Miroku up, Magus whispers something in Miroku's ear, then quickly dove under the ropes and back intot he ring, squaring off against the two fighters. Glenn and Gonadz charge at Magus from each side, Glenn bends down as Gonadz slightly hunches forward as they run. Magus knows they are attempting a Hi-Lo tackle as he braces himself. Once they approach Magus, he jumps forwards, facing Gonadz and halfway flips his body towards him into a handstand. Magus brings his feet to meet Glenn's face as he springs up ifrom the ground.

With Gonadz just a few feet away from him, Magus crouches down and charges forward, grabbing Gonadz's legs. Magus then stands up, and heaves Gonadz over the ropes.

"NOW!" Magus yelled.

Miroku, standing by the entrance of the entire arena, throws the lights out, and charges out the door.

"I'll catch up!" Magus says, confident in his vampiric abilities.

Magus bolts out of the room, and leaps against a wall, running up the wall and onto the ceiling as he follows Miroku into the docking bay. Magus drops from the ceiling and inverts his body so he lands feet first onto the ground.

"They'll be here, I know they'll track us." Magus says, staring at the docking bay entrance, looking down at a blood stain on the ground.

"Looks like FM's deathprint hasn't been cleaned up, or wasn't meant to be.." Miroku said looking down at it and tightening his gauntlets.

"Look, they are at the entrance, I told you they'd find us." Magus said pointing.
"You know the plan, cut the lights for exactly three seconds...now" Magus said to Miroku. Miroku ran to the wall and threw the switch.

The lights came back on as Gonadz and Glenn stood at the entrance, scanning for their opponents...

They walk down the four steps and their eyes browse the general areas of the docked shuttles.

Magus drops from the ceiling, upside down, and grabs Glenn by his upper torso and flipping forwards so Glenn ends up on the ground with Magus pinning him. At the same time, Miroku leaps out of the side of a shuttle. The storage panel blasts wide open as Miroku dives out and brings a gauntlet directly to Gonadz's throat, clotheslining him and nearly puncturing his windpipe. Miroku picks Gonadz up by the hair, runs while having Gonadz's head pointed down and forwards, and slams it right into a shuttle. The second Gonadz hits the shuttle, Miroku leaps at the shuttle, landing on the partially opened storage flap, and leaps on top of the shuttle with great speed, looking down at the opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom