Team Changing Restrictions

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a little one but a good one, I think:

Why don't we impose a restriction on how often you can switch teams during any given map? Like 3 or 4 times, even 5, just something. This would cut down:

A.) The people who switch back and forth (like myself) to gain PL on PL after death enabled servers, and

B.) The people who switch teams every time you start beating them up (as I just experienced).

I mean there would never be a reason to switch more than, say, five times per map, and if you really needed to you could reconnect. It would just make it harder on those who exploit the system.

Best answers
not a restiction, how about more of a cs thing were, u cant mess up the teams, if they are even, because u should be able to change the teams asmany times as they are needed to change, plus wats to stop someone reconnecting

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a feeling that the team doesn't check the suggestions forum at all, but if they did I'd really like to see one of these ideas implamented. I hated chasing that guy around yesterday who changed to my team every time I was about to finish him off, usually making the teams like 5 to 2. Damned annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom