Tapping Into Life Force

Best answers
Sometimes, during the show, it would seem like the fighters push themselves way too far, and end up using their life force to charge attacks instead of just using ki. So why not be able to use your health as a substitute for ki? You'd only use it if you had to, obviously, as no-one likes to lose health needlessly. Sensu beans are hard to come by, and Buu's regeneration is slow.

You couldn't use it for teleporting, going turbo, swooping etc. You can only do it in those special circumstances when DBZ characters tend to really push themselves; charging beams, and power struggles. :)

For example: when Tien uses his Tri-Force to keep Cell from becoming perfect, he uses the technique so many times that he ends up collapsing.

Also, after Goku does his kame on Perfect Cell, he starts losing pl rapidly: it looks as though he puts some of his life force into the attack, because afterwards he certainly looks ready to collapse. :D

So...two suggestions, based on this.

1) Power and block struggling:
a) Power struggles: if you run out of ki, then you can burn up your health instead. Continuing to hold down fire will make the ps act as though you're still putting ki into it, but you'll lose health at a rate of 2hp a second. You can do this until you reach 1 hp, to stop people suiciding during a ps; if you haven't won by then, you were probably gonna get wiped out anyway.
Of course, if you think you're going to win eventually anyway, and the other guy isn't willing to dip into his health to win the ps, there's no need to weaken yourself. Going down below 10 hp is risky for obvious reasons.

b) Block struggling: it works in the same way, but if you don't tap into your life force, you lose the struggle. So it's probably best to carry on the struggle by burning up health, because otherwise you automatically lose and the beam/projectile blows up in your face. If your health reaches 1 hp before you win the struggle, you lose. Hope you didn't start any good books.

2) Using health to power your attacks:
This is for those times when you really need to fire off a beam, or finish charging it up to maximum.
When you've used up all your ki while charging an attack, the bar (you know, the one which comes up every time you charge a beam) will freeze for a couple of secs. If you continue to charge, after a couple of seconds your health decreases at 2hp a sec, until you halt/finish charging the beam. If your hp hits 1 hp, your beam will launch automatically. If you start with 1 hp, you won't get the option to go into your lifeforce.

That's all, folks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, this idea has been brought up before, most people like it, I think it's a good idea.

Best answers
Good idea, seems to happen a number of times in the show so why not throw it in.

Best answers
I'm sick of running out of ki during battles, and becomming a punching bag for some jerk who wants to show off, unable to fight back due to lack of yellow stuff. So, I like it. :D (you get the feeling I fight alot?)

Best answers
I actually love the idea of that... Except of course, your life force should be worth more then the Ki, say about, almost a rate of 200,000 Ki equals like 10 HP sorta thing would work out nice, and actually boost your chances of winning the Power struggle, Of course, This will work good after 1.1 for when you get hit while in Power Struggle, you won't get killed... Which.. is kinda a bugger if you think about it, You have 1 HP after pumping all of it into a blast, and some punk comes up, and hits you, right before your gonna kill the person on the other end of the beam, which.. Would be a total piss off.

Best answers
EDIT - Sorry, I should have put this before, kinda expanding on your using Life Force Idea, I think you should actually be able to take some of your life force, and put it into your beam, about half your health, at MOST, and then... have an Option... Maybe this should be left with those with more then a Quarter of their life, or their KI left, but actually give them the option to roll off the beam, like... You know where in the series and on Namek, Goku is pounding Freiza with this huge Kamehameha, and Freiza is ripping right through it blocking it and all until Goku powers up more and all, using part of his life force as mentioned abit. Then Freiza Rolls out of the beam, stopping from blocking it, and flying right up at Goku, This would kinda be a last ditch effort for those who don't have enough power to send the Ki back in the persons face.

Best answers
THAT IDEA RULES i really dont care how much is taken but if they do throw it in. Then when your KI is gone he starts grunting and yelling like hes in pain ( like in real beam struggles in the show )
Then if it does go so long as too run out of health. You just fall out of the sky and lye there and your health slowly starts to regenerate. Or use your handy dandy:

SENSI BEANS (which are impossible too find)

Best answers
That sounds like a cool idea and all, but.. Really.. If you think about it, when they are out of Health, the fall is almost going to kill them.. not to mention their KI is going down at a incredible rate.. and once it hits 0, game over, They might have to kinda put in a sort of Stablization type thing, say.. When you eat a sensubean.. you get all the power you had before, but it really just quickly regains after time, and.. when your power level hits zero, You have a choice in continuing playing as tthat person, hoping your teammate comes around and feeds you a sensu bean, or eat one yourself, or... You click a Suicide button, which should maybe have some kinda bad thing about it.. say you lose maybe.. 200,000 ki for pressing it.. Just.. Make it someway so that its a Benifit to actually eat a sensubean while on the ground.

Best answers
Goku was going to eat a sensu bean when majin vegeta knocked him out. I dont kno but if someone got hit in the back lke that it would whipe me out. Are you saying that once you hit zero healthyour dead.........OOOOO nonon thats not what i mean i mean his health goes down too a point that you have nothing left. Yea if his life was zero hes be dead.. Or is he?!?!?!!

Best answers
I don't know thats kinda the question I posed there, see... I suppose.. if your health hit anywhere under 10, You should drop to the ground, and wait for your KI to either disappear, or for you to be killed, But if you hit 0 it should be instant Death I suppose. That would make more sense in everything.

Best answers
This would be a great idea. You know what else would make it better? If in powerstruggles the more Ki you put in the beam the bigger it gets.
(Its been suggested by som1 and I hope theyll put it in)
This'll give u the insentive to keep going with the health drainage thing, because who wants to lose when youve got two beams, maximum charged, plus all the other persons ki and some of there health, (which as someone said should be worth more than ki.) Noone. Wheras if these beams were just normal and never got bigger no1 would bother going down to 1hp. Theyd just take the blast.
Also wheres the list of the updates for 1.1?
Aslso whats the point of the below one hp thing? Cause i always thought with saiyans when theyre that close to death and then there healed there powerlevels increase exponentially. So why does it go down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom