Tactics!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would advise against using the destructo disc at all. It doesn't take long to charge but unless you fire it right off it drains your ki quickly, and you don't gain a significant amount of PL from using it. Same goes for the Frieza disc, though the Frieza Disc screws you over by slowing you down. It just isn't worth the low Power Level you gain from killing someone with it. Stick with kamehameha and scatter beam.

Best answers
try to avoid beams as much as you can. if you rely on beams you won't get anywhere. beam-spammers don't stand a chance against a good meleer.

MY GUIDE TO MELEE:

you need to master the melee thing, know when to teleport and when to swoop, choose the right time to power up. use the scouter to watch your back from other meleers. when you are powering up; try to not look at a person directly; as your scouter will not function as a radar (this is probably solved for B1.1)

if your ping is reletivly high (if u ping 90 and the opponent pings 80 then ur ping is reletivly high!) try to avoid attacking ppl head on with melee. sneak behind them using teleportation, if they are powering up and you are not too far away then that's the best time to attack. teleport then swoop and attack.
also you can wait for them to start swooping at you, and just when they are close teleport up or down (or where ever you want), thier swooping will most likly stop, they don't know where you are, hopfully they won't be too far way. that's your chance to attack!

you also need to try 2 on 1 (let 2 ppl fight you at the same time) don't whine about getting double teamed. if you can't stand a 2 on 1 then you are not a worthy fighter!

timing is very important, if you teleport alot without powering up, you will be low on ki, and powering up to restore your ki will take longer than it should, you will be open to attacks!
don't let yourself be low on ki. if you happen to be low on ki and someone is attacking you, use swooping to run away, it takes less ki than teleporting. and when ur safe ( you have to choose the right time), poewr up a little then run again, choose the right time, powerup then run again, keep doing this untill you have enough ki to continue fighting normal!

and .. DON'T BE CHEAP! if someone is ranforming, let him tranform. the power level doesn't metter much in a melee fight, he will have more ki and more power, but if he doesn't know how to melee porperly then he won't be much of a problem to you. and remember: killing someone with a high poer level; gives you in exchange, a high power level! << ( this don't be cheap part is not something you have to follow to become a good player, it's just something that you master does, so folow your master's steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fight: )

NEVER EVER WHINE, whining make you look like a stupid n00b, you will just embarres yourself. if someone is blocking the whole time, there is an easy way around it (we mentioned this more than once already, read previous posts)

if someone is spaming discs, always chase after him and kill him over and over, teach him how to disc!!! (i.e. teach him that disc-ing is useless!!) show him hoos da man!

you might get good enough to beat your master!! > me <
like this!

this probably is my best score .. :p

Best answers
if you hear someone swooping at you, teleport to the left or right of where you hear it coming from.

Also when you head on assault someone and they tele out of ur sight, tele backwards twice and im sure you will evade their attack and hit them in their arse.

Dont hesitate to tele, cuz even if its your last bit of enegry atleats uw ill avois the attack and have a little bit of time to re-energize.

Wtach out ofr people with better pings then yours, cuz they will often wint he head vs head on attacks.

Best answers
What i sometimes do is lock them on eith mele and then charge at them and use the teleport button to go faster and they cant hit you.....it works like a dream;)

Best answers
as soon as he transforms his meelee attacks will have far greater damage on u, ur better of hitting him to the ground and powering up so then hes less health and ur at full ki.

Best answers
Nice tactics ppl.

I got one:

When someone is swooping at u head on tele backwards and nail them LOL!!!

Works for meh :shocked:

Thats an old thing though

Best answers
Im not a very good melee'r but thats because my pc runs ESF very laggy. But there are some nice tactics here i can use to become, hopefully, a good melee'r. I should stop attacking people when they transform, i automatically do that but yeah, its not fair. :rolleyes:

But Ultraq a.k.a )V(ajin n00b, you seem to be very good. (I had to laugh very hard with this : http://members.lycos.co.uk/ultraussj/esf_riverside0020.jpg :D , those n00bs who don't understand they suck :D )

Best answers
an easy way to dodge an attack while charging an attack that doesn't allow you to move, is simply to stop flying, u drop,they miss,you fire, they die :yes:

if you see someone getting ready to fire something at you wait,...let them think they have a clear shot right at you, then, when the beam or ball is in the air, move towards it and teleport, if you time it right (not hard to do) you'll teleport right behind the attack, it helps if you target him with melee first, then as soon as you pop up you can start your swoop at him and smoke his ass.

a good way to dodge alot of beams, is just to stay on the ground, thnx to the extreme jumping, if you see a beam coming, jump back, it will usually miss by a longshot, maybe cause some damage depending on the attack of course, do this about three times, and your enemy is out of ki :p

Best answers
hehehe i play with my bro all the time(hes Goku im Gohan) we always go easy on some one then when we ask you want us to go hard on them if they say yes then the fun begins first we kick there azz royal with melee then when then ***** we do double kamehamehas(bolth aim and ps kamehamehas in the same direction) then if tehy still think were cheap we do a big shield attack(3 spirit bombs absorbed by 1 shield)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom