Tactics!

Best answers
Hello, To all viewing this thread. Id like to hear yalls tips/tactics on using Vegeta/Trunks. I kind of play both characters but my main character is Goku, and was wondering if anyone out there has good tactics on using those 2 characters. Also if you play Buu add some tactics here also, Buu players own. :)

Sb|. Super_16

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heh... evryone has their own tactics that are good to use, but I would say that for Trunks just use the burning attack to blind them then beat the livin hell out of them with melee....

Vegeta anyways...once he goes ssj he gets the Final Flash and Big Bang but you stay still with them... so just use melee alot with Vegeta or whatever you feel comfortable with...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Learn how to melee. Life is easy for Goku, since when he goes SSj he can zanzoken while Beam Spamming, but you should still work on your melee skills. If you try to play this game without getting into a lot of 2 on 1 melee battles you'll end up horrible dissapointed.

Best answers
just melee arround with vegeta
and when he's transformed you just trow bb around the entire place:]

Best answers
Heh, You guys have some very good points, such as Trunks burning attack. I really never knew it blinded you, but i was wondering does the attack hve to hit the enemy in order to blind them or can you detonate the attack around them or infront of them to still blind them. I kind of play trunks a little but i also play goku, but im trying to learn trunks more then anyone cause he has to be one of my favorite characters other then vegeta and goku. So thanks to those of you helping out others by posting in this thread.

Sb|. Super_16

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well with vegeta i can help...
when ssj i melee them down to the floore and then use big bang at the while the are still down.
of if im far away and i see them comming close with a attemt to melee then i charge a big bang,throw it at him, and fastly teleport away...
other then that use him like all the others(melee wise...).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knock someone away... and then big bang or finishing buster are useful cause they can't really tell if you're charging it. But youhave to have good aim. And after you do it once they'll prolly be a lot more careful.

As trunks... blind them plenty. MUCH a-plenty. But you'll find against the best players that Vegeta's and Trunks' beams are very limited in use... against the best, it all comes down to melee, at which point it's just a matter of you getting better with it.

Dont bother predetonating the burning attack. It's very controllable, but given it's speed and really small blast radius, there's almost know point in trying to judge it. Im not really sure if they even get blinded by it if it isnt a direct hit.

Best answers
When I'm SSJ Goku I melee them to the ground kiblast, then I swoop down hit them straight up and teleport up above them and smash them back down and that kills them....

Best answers
melee + melee +melee .. all melee. i only use beams if i am goku i use kamehameha and sometimes i use ki blasts. if i am vegeta and i am bored i will do a final flash and blow up the whole planet :p

but generally melee. with LOTs of teleports. and if the map has sensu beans i try to get them.

Best answers
All good stratagies. I didnt play with trunks before, but now I think he is good, if u are a melee luver then he is a char for you.
He goes ssj at only 1 million and has good speed.

P.S. Super 16 h8ts me! :cry:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm... Trunks is slow. If you are just in it for melee, play either Cell or Buu. If the server has a high enough time limit try krillin. Those are the fastest characters.

Best answers
Nah, I used to use gohan.. Then I figured he has to little KI. So now I use Goku and own with him!

Best answers
Id have to agree with R@!D3R, I use to play Gohan but now i play Goku mostly and i try Vegeta/Trunks. Goku has to be by far one of the best characters in ESF but if you dont know how to melee then you can still rely on kamehameha. Seeing how a fully charaged kame blast will kill your opponent. But most people whine about "Beam Whores" or "Melee Whores" but there both 50% of the game and if both are 50% of the game that equals 100% of the game. So i dont see why people cry about Beams/Melee, Makes no sense to me.

Sb|. Super_16

Best answers
I can use anyone and own with everyone. Each person is easy to use!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well try to avoid using all melee or all beams. It is frustrating to have the same person chasing you around the map for an hour while you try to charge up a beam, and it's equally frustrating to be killed every 12 seconds by a kamehameha that takes out half of the map.

Best answers
I use melee maybe hmm 85% of the time and the rest calling people "noobs" haha and beams!

Best answers
heh, I dont know any of you and havent gamed with any of you. But with some of the tips yall have givin this thread im afriad to play ESF. ;) But hopefully I can use some of these tips to my advantage :D I also tought up of a good tactic with krillin that im not sure works but im going to try some time tonight, and if yall ask nicely i might tell you. :D

Sb|. Super_16

Best answers
I know good tactics, not for trunks tho i never use him. I just don like his hair (saiyan without black hair = :S) anyway I know good tactics for Buu. Buu starts off with the highest PL of all characters and with mouth blast you can easily win a ps against kamehameha or anything when those characters start, what happens tho is the other characters gain pl faster / transform faster so then you have a disadvantage if you are buu. thats why you need to be a good meleer, hit them with melee and then turn them into donuts, donuts give you 1,000 pl, and if you get low on health turn them into cookie. Never turn them into a chocolate it doesnt do anything except restore your ki and you can do that by yourself. really the best tactic with any character is shoot beams from far or melee and then when they are down hit them with beam (candy ray if youre buu) or ki blasts. Once you make a ki blob use generic beam and explode it so they are sure to DIE. and dont anyone dare say that is dirty tactics either, its fair in every way. I never attack people while they transform or when they are in a ps unless they do it to me.
Now for Vegeta same thing melee people and use gallit gun while theyre down because it charges fast.
Oh yeah and for buu if someone is meleeing you alot you can always block and then there is a few seconds where they cannot attack so you use that time to candy ray them lol.

Some good melee tactics:
avoid people with lower ping than you if you can (lol!)
block and then hit them as soon as you block (unless they tele)
use the swoop hit and teleport away and swoop again on people who block too much, teleport and swoop from different angles this way you can hit them even if they block. and if you hit them and they block it teleport AWAY FAST so they don hit you bak.

Best answers
I havent tested out my tactic with krillin but id like someone to test it for me. Im thinking you could "Final Flash" then power up gaining more ki, and i notice once people get blinded by the "Final Flash" they tend to hold block, so once you get enough ki charge up and "Destructo Disc" and im pretty sure before they would gain sight you would hopefully be able to lunch the Disc and kill them. Im sure that would be a cheap tactic but hey if it works use it. So if anyone can try that tactic out please post here if it works.

Sb|. Super_16

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom