System Requirements

Best answers
The movie looks sweet, really sweet. I was just wondering if the beta would be really hard on the system. If you can run Counter-Strike, Day of defeat and all those other mods fairly well does it mean that ESF will run good too?

Thanks (sorry if it has been posted before)

Best answers
Uhm... Why was this one closed? Seems like a decent question to me. The inteam is playable (10-20fps) at my pentium 200 MMX (96MB RAM, voodoo2). It runs fluently at my Athlon 700. So if you're somewhere inbetween that you should be fine.

Best answers
When Ut2003 work on your pc ESf work too. :D I think the same as CS or DOD.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, save for when you get up really high and r_speeds start going up, I bet it'll take less than DOD. Mainly because DOD has some illegally intense architecture in order to realisticly simulate the broken down towns. Not to mention things like the airstrikes.

-Karrde-

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if my old old comp I have lying around would be able to run beta. Pentium 2. 333MHZ, 64MB ram, onboard vid card and so on heh.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be quite interesting too see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by harSens
Uhm... Why was this one closed? Seems like a decent question to me. The inteam is playable (10-20fps) at my pentium 200 MMX (96MB RAM, voodoo2). It runs fluently at my Athlon 700. So if you're somewhere inbetween that you should be fine.
Whoohoo. thanks man. All I need to know.

(I got a Pentium I 233MhZ with 256MB DIMM)

Now to get a STABLE cable.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey you think it would work decently on my

64mb Ram
800mhz PIII
Onboard Video
Cable Modem

I know its VERY aged but it serves its purpose. I mostly dont use it for gaming, but since HL works just fine on it, I play HL on it.

Best answers
Well. The Beta runs crappy on my Comp:
450mhz
256mb RAM
64mb Nvidia Geforce 2
Routed DSL

then again... DOD runs fine... So... I dunno. My computer wont even install Max, Maya, Lightwave, or Gmax correctly. Go figure.

Best answers
everything runs nicely on my

1.8 ghz P4
512 mb RAM
64 mb GeForce2 MX (old card, gotta install the gf4 ti 4400)

it works very nicely, 99 constant fps with maxed out everything :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
shud be ok for me then.. i hav 1.8 and 512 and not sure wat geforce it is but its 64.... is open gl supported?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u can run half life u can run esf... simple as tat

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the esf inteam ran fine on my old PIII 500, 192 ram, geforce 2 gts (64 mb ddr), and cable modem. On my Athlon xp 1900, it runs like a dream :)

Best answers
So this has basically turned into a bragging thread.... If it lags up just turn down some of the hardware intensive properties. If that doesnt work come to the forums and wait for someone to tell you to get a new rig.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya but anyways I am wondering what the minimum requirements is too play beta you know not everybody is so lucky too have a good comp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phobius
Ya but anyways I am wondering what the minimum requirements is too play beta you know not everybody is so lucky too have a good comp.
same as half lifes, i would think:rolleyes:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would think that if you can play Hl well then you should have no trouble. But it you are on the lower end, like getting 15-20 fps in HL then you might have some trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom