sword crack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
next version when trunks has his sword. if he attacks someone that is significantly higher than him while they are blocking his sword should crack or something and he cant use it again till he dies, or a certain amount of time. this wouldnt really serve a purpose but his sword broke on 18's arm and he couldnt use it anymore.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sword is just enough of an advantage to make Trunks unique and a bit more efficient with melee. If you take that away from him, even for brief periods of time, you are just being mean to the people who are trying to use him. Where's the love for Trunks? Anyway, I think the sword cracking thing would just be work for a little feature that would make him a less powerful character.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It's a good idea, however I agree with Sonic Boyster. Trunks is one of the weaker(if not the weakest) characters in the game. The sword would make him a little more powerful. Having the sword be able to be cracked, would make the sword nearly pointless if it can be broken anyway.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I definitely would not like the sword to crack. Why take away the advantage they are giving him?

Best answers
LOL mysticdragon,
but i totally agree with McVries...
I think trunks has the weakest attacks in the game (no offence !! )
I usually play with Vegeta or Gohan, but when trunks gets his sword,
i shall certainly play with him ^^

Best answers
Well, the only way Trunks is going to hurt anyone with a significantly higher PL is by melee. It seems unbalanced to make it harder for him to melee them to death as well.

Best answers
Did trunk's sword ever crack in the show? I remember gohans did, but trunk's?
And Gohan right now is the weakist guy in the game, and untill he goes ssj he is a push over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks got his cracked on c18*android 18's* head

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom