Swoop Trans

Best answers
Hi all, the following is my suggestion:

As the name implies, your character should be able to transform while swooping, in order to gain speed, etc. Of course, the prerequisite of having a perfect transformation should be fulfilled, as it wouldn't make sense to transform while swooping if your transformation into another level is not yet perfected. One example of this is during the Cell games saga, when Cell came back and attacked Trunks. Vegeta then flew towards cell with rage, and transformed during the process.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as you can only do it when you've got your trans perfected I think it's a good idea. The same for perfect transing in beam/block struggles.

Best answers
I think that's a good idea... but also some other things... perfecting SSJ2 should still keep it from instantaneously changing. When Goku was demonstrating his transformations to Buu, he instantly when SSJ, then for maybe half a second charged and turned SSJ2. Of course, turning SSJ3 took waaay too long...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sorta like this idea , kind of give your enemy a sudden shock with a sudden speed increase while you trans and swoop

Best answers
I think it's pointless. Why not just transform before you swoop? If you charge at a normal state you will have normal speed, allowing the target to dodge. Transforming during swoop will only make you overshoot the target.

Best answers
well...I suggested this a very very long time before...teh point is that this will also be like a surprise 2 yar oponent....and you can take him in melle more faster....and wtf shouldn'd this be in ESF 1.3???I mean u can descend in swoop why not ascend in it also??

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could get used like a speed boost like in evm though, it could get abused, as i thought the speed boost in evm made melee uber easy =\

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
I think it's pointless. Why not just transform before you swoop? If you charge at a normal state you will have normal speed, allowing the target to dodge. Transforming during swoop will only make you overshoot the target.
Because sometimes you need to react so fast, you need to swoop in an instant or you'll get devoured. If you trans before swooping it'll be too late.

I like the idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
it could get used like a speed boost like in evm though, it could get abused, as i thought the speed boost in evm made melee uber easy =\
everything gets abused... the smallest things can get abused, but that shouldnt be a only reason why something isnt considered.

But i also like this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom