Swoop Push

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was thinking that if you were to swoop and press and hold the block button
you can grab and push the enemy later crushing him into the wall.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was also thinking of a struggle bar popping up so that the opponent has a chance to counter the grab and knock the player away.

Best answers
Or, instead of knocking them away, do some sort of counter-throw, and flip them over their shoulder or something, keeping the person going in the same direction so they smash into the ground instead.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
RavenRage said:
Or, instead of knocking them away, do some sort of counter-throw, and flip them over their shoulder or something, keeping the person going in the same direction so they smash into the ground instead.
oohhh ! I like your idea better

Best answers
a push though? i mean this might work for a throw but not a push....if this happened then therew would be push fights and if i wanted to see that i would just go see a school yard fight i think it would be better if it was a throw and not a push

Best answers
I think that by push, he means that you, like, tackle the enemy, and ram them into the ground/wall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
a push though? i mean this might work for a throw but not a push....if this happened then therew would be push fights and if i wanted to see that i would just go see a school yard fight i think it would be better if it was a throw and not a push
O yeah but you do see people flying and throwing energy attacks at eachother?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This wouldn't work too well because melee is automatic, so if your opponent was facing you it would just turn into advanced melee. I understand the concept though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can do this pritty much already though

just use a throw or slam them why have another way to do the EXACT same thing???

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
RavenRage said:
I think that by push, he means that you, like, tackle the enemy, and ram them into the ground/wall.
Yea that is what I ment. Thank You ;D

Best answers
I like the idea, and if you were pressing block or w/e while your swooping, then it wouldnt automatically go into Advanced Melee, plus it adds a whole new way to surprise someone and the guy still has a chance to counter so that makes it even sweeter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom