SWINGING!!! COME 1 COME ALL!

do u swing at all

• ALL THE TIME (pussie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mostly

• sometimes

• never (someone who belives in a true and fair fight)

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only reason i dont like throwing is because it slows down the fight so much if they would just make it alot faster like the time you have to swing is only a few seconds but your ki goes down really fast then i would actually use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the whole melee system is *** and uninteresting.

Learn english overlord, we all had a hard time distinguishing what you were saying.

I think throwing is lame because its spammed. And then throwing leads to kicking which is really lame. Especially when you just joined a room and there are 4 ascneded people on the other team and they all just kick you....

If normal melee witht he arrows and stuff was faster i would like it alot more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

Another n00b complaining about throwing....you're probably one of those people who throw a *****-fit when I do my famous throw-laser attack with frieza.

People throw. Its part of the game. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't make everyone who uses it a "pussy." Some people know that throwing is the best thing to do in a certain situation...like when you're near a wall, throw at an angle to make them roll on the ground, hit the wall, and roll back. Charge a turbo powered generic beam or some other quick charging attack, and blast them before they recover.

Throwing =/= n00b. Nearly all the pros know that throwing is actually smarter than engaging in advanced melee.

Now you're probably gonna say "Well you still throw so you're just a pussy n00b blah blah blah" just shut up. People throw. Live with it. If you have a problem, play version 1.1. We don't need anymore whiny n00bs complaining about every small detail, especially details that aren't exploits.

So you basically have 2 choices. Shut up, or leave. Things will not change all because you throw a temper tantrum everytime someone decides to throw you.

n00bs these days...*sigh*

Best answers
Logan289 said:
*sigh*

Another n00b complaining about throwing....you're probably one of those people who throw a *****-fit when I do my famous throw-laser attack with frieza.
o man.. i was on the wrong end of those... lol
and then i transkilled you..LOL
but then u started throwing deathballs all over the server and owned.. hahaha..
i need to learn to throw, and do the basic melee while they're rolling... it never works for me... just gotta keep practicing i guess..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin said:
o man.. i was on the wrong end of those... lol
and then i transkilled you..LOL
but then u started throwing deathballs all over the server and owned.. hahaha..
i need to learn to throw, and do the basic melee while they're rolling... it never works for me... just gotta keep practicing i guess..
once you learn, it comes naturally. timing...angle...you'll never have to worry about messing up often.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
*sigh*

People throw. Its part of the game. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't make everyone who uses it a "pussy." Some people know that throwing is the best thing to do in a certain situation...like when you're near a wall, throw at an angle to make them roll on the ground, hit the wall, and roll back. Charge a turbo powered generic beam or some other quick charging attack, and blast them before they recover.

Throwing =/= n00b. Nearly all the pros know that throwing is actually smarter than engaging in advanced melee.

Now you're probably gonna say "Well you still throw so you're just a pussy n00b blah blah blah" just shut up. People throw. Live with it. If you have a problem, play version 1.1. We don't need anymore whiny n00bs complaining about every small detail, especially details that aren't exploits.

So you basically have 2 choices. Shut up, or leave. Things will not change all because you throw a temper tantrum everytime someone decides to throw you.

n00bs these days...*sigh*

IT'S NOT YOUR TECHNIQUE!! a lot of people do it , and read this I AM NOT A NOOB , STOP PISSING ME OFF , GEEZ HOW MUCH CRAP DO I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH , GO BAG OUT SSJ SHIN CARL , HE HAD PEOPLE BAD MOUTHING HIM NOT SO LONG AGO

I HAVE MPD , THAT'S Y I GET PISSED OF WHEN I GET PISSED OFF , just shutup ok ? this also goes for other people who have wasted there time be dishing out there crap to me , i just wanted opions on swinig , NOT COMPLETE FLAMING with people sayying "OVERLORD , GO TO HELL" , the pussies i ment were noobs that need to learn , the ones that continuley swing , i don't mind getting a swing at me now and then , just not all the time contiusley , it's very rare that i swing , it's just coz what u cal your "Famous move" can be done in other , easier ways (using basic melee , blowing them away afetr a melee fite) u would probably run out of ki when your done with the your so called "famous move" and beam spammers , other players could kill you ?? if i ever play against you , i will not hesatate to own you , as there are many other things to kill with in esf , you pratically gave away your foolish move already , plus , i have played 1.1 aswell , it would make sence not to complain around that time , since that was the only melee system we had , you fool , think properly

EDIT: Look , you voted in the top option in the poll , so you are a pussie (by your terms) any1 would probaly come and own you in adv melee , what are you an "Old skool noob" that has been playying for ages and still swings at every chance they get ?

Best answers
Jesus Christ man, calm down. You call people who use swings pussies and you expect them to NOT flame you back? Haha... Funny.

My opinion on swinging: It's a good move which does minimal damage, and if you can't block melee then I think it's your own fault if you get thrown. I get thrown all the time and I never ***** about it.

Best answers
I hate throw, it slows down the gameplay..but that doesn't make it unfair o_O

Throw is just as easily avoided as anyother attack.
Just don't get hit in the first place, once someone's throwing you you can't really do anything about it thats true, but that goes for basically any attack except for advanced melee.

If I'd play with you right now, I'd basic melee you all over the map, candy your ass and then eating you, I'm sure you would be just as helpless as when you get thrown....would you complain aswell? I'm sure you would >_>

In other words...I'f you don't like getting thrown (wich I don't believe, you just don't like losing) you can do 3 things:

1) Get some skills, and avoid getting hit, thus getting thrown.

2) Block when you're about to get hit by a throw spammer.

3) Stop playing and complaining :S

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
My opinion on swinging: It's a good move which does minimal damage, and if you can't block melee then I think it's your own fault if you get thrown. I get thrown all the time and I never ***** about it.
Minimal damage if you throw straight but if you add a fiew simple melee punches it can be deadly ;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
Ok ***...

Got any real input to back up that statement?
Whether he does or not, you get a warning for flaming. Have fun with it. :D

Anyways, keep this thread peaceful or more people will will get burned, along with this thread.

Message to the rest of the moderators, put in zero tolerance for this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
EDIT: Look , you voted in the top option in the poll , so you are a pussie (by your terms) any1 would probaly come and own you in adv melee , what are you an "Old skool noob" that has been playying for ages and still swings at every chance they get ?
I am confident he could beat you without using a single throw.

Anyway, I personally don't like throwing but I'm not going to ***** and moan when someone does it to me. Just change your strategy to compensate. Yes, it really IS that simple.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
So what abut people who use all 12 prepunches to kill you when your health is low? That sure doesn't give you a chance to fight back before you die either.

Instead of complaining about throwing... just throw back.
i can see both points here,
but i personally dont like that you get:

prepunched > thrown > recover > prepunched straight away > thrown etc etc

i have tried blocking but some fighters are just too good and so fast, either that or they are guessing when swooping.

some people really do abuse the "throw technique",
(I.E the only move they do when swooping)

i never use throw, maybe its because i'm not fast enough? but i dont think anyone here can say they like being pwned by throw straight away especially when you can't get out of throw when activated (i dont think you, i never have :/)

adding onto the suggestion, i think it is a fair simple suggestion, but my suggestion to throwing would just be quite simple, you can throw once every 5 seconds.

i have been on a server where people call other people "n00bs" because they use "advance melee", now how pathetic is that?!

A winning is a winning, a loss is a loss, doesnt matter if you win by 1 or more pl! ;) (sorry had to be said but its true, whys the point of complaing about one frag?)

The "n00bs" of such are the people who complain, sulk, moan...etc during gameplay when things dont seem to happen the way they want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
IT'S NOT YOUR TECHNIQUE!! a lot of people do it , and read this I AM NOT A NOOB , STOP PISSING ME OFF , GEEZ HOW MUCH CRAP DO I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH , GO BAG OUT SSJ SHIN CARL , HE HAD PEOPLE BAD MOUTHING HIM NOT SO LONG AGO

I HAVE MPD , THAT'S Y I GET PISSED OF WHEN I GET PISSED OFF , just shutup ok ? this also goes for other people who have wasted there time be dishing out there crap to me , i just wanted opions on swinig , NOT COMPLETE FLAMING with people sayying "OVERLORD , GO TO HELL" , the pussies i ment were noobs that need to learn , the ones that continuley swing , i don't mind getting a swing at me now and then , just not all the time contiusley , it's very rare that i swing , it's just coz what u cal your "Famous move" can be done in other , easier ways (using basic melee , blowing them away afetr a melee fite) u would probably run out of ki when your done with the your so called "famous move" and beam spammers , other players could kill you ?? if i ever play against you , i will not hesatate to own you , as there are many other things to kill with in esf , you pratically gave away your foolish move already , plus , i have played 1.1 aswell , it would make sence not to complain around that time , since that was the only melee system we had , you fool , think properly

1) Yes it is my move. I invented it.
2) Other people are seen doing it because they saw me do it and started to do it themselves. Sometimes it might still be me using an alias.
3) Yes I lose ki, but they are thrown far away enough to gain it back.
4) Its famous because anyone seen doing it is mistaken for me, if it isn't me already. So to reitarate...yes. Its MY move. I invented it.
5) You're a fool if you think you can beat me in a fight. I've already fought you before using many of my aliases and each time you lost. Stop kidding yourself.
6) I'm only a "pussie" according to you when it comes to throwing. Basically, its either your way or no way. You have to be right. Everyone else is wrong. Stop being such a child.
7) You call me a fool saying that I complained about 1.1? You're the fool for thinking I was complaining about 1.1. I LOVED 1.1 as it was better than 1.2. So you need to get your facts straight, little boy.
8) Finally, in case you haven't noticed, everyone has disagreed with you so far. And when the masses disagree with what you say, that usually means you're wrong.

In short, you fail. Thank you, come again.

P.S. - Stop throwing temper tantrums about every little thing. That only makes you look even worse. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Hitler said the same useless crap about murdering millions of jews, even though there was some truth to it he would still look stupid.

You invented finger laser combo.... that made me laugh

Yea, and i coined the throw ki blast and gen ball combos.

All the pros know throwing is better than advanced melee....*laff*

You think pre punching is bad? it does barely any damage and you can get away from that. When your thrown its locked in stone,, and its so slow its stupid. I'd rather be kick spammed, at least thats mildly amusing... to a degree

:yes:

How old are you Logan, I think we'd like to know ;/
That post was awfully dorky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
You invented finger laser combo.... that made me laugh
I'm glad it amuses you. Truth is hilarious.

Yea, and i coined the throw ki blast and gen ball combos.
I hope you filed a patent.

All the pros know throwing is better than advanced melee....*laff*
Indeed. Truth amuses you so much. Any pro would rather throw to do a ceiling combo, floor combo, or throw at an angle on the ground or against the wall to get a turbo powered beam in than waste their time doing advanced melee. They only use advanced melee when they feel like it or if they're forced to. Ask anyone. Saru, Kusanagi, Gohan, NGE, Silent Cricket, Anima, ect. they'll all agree with me.

You think pre punching is bad? it does barely any damage and you can get away from that. When your thrown its locked in stone,, and its so slow its stupid. I'd rather be kick spammed, at least thats mildly amusing... to a degree
Was that directed at me or something? I dont recall talking about prepunching. Also, throwing is locked in stone if you have the ki to throw someone. Also, you say its long? its shorter than adv. melee can be. Adv. melee bores me to tears.

How old are you Logan, I think we'd like to know ;/
This can go either 1 of two ways. If I say I'm like...13, you'd probably say "I was right blah blah blah!"

if I say I'm 19, you'd say "HAHAHA yeah right you're like 10 blah blah."

Age is not a factor in anything. Using age in an argument is stupid, pointless, and a waste of time, because no matter what age you are, the other person will warp it into something to their advantage. So to avoid any further pointless and stupid comments, I'll reply by saying I'm 1000 years old, a sage from the Medieval Era, coming to spread the evil purple plague from the bowels of hell, which was once sealed up by Richard the Lionhearted. Fear me, for I shall consume the earth in a dark cloud of my wrath.

That post was awfully dorky.
Hey. everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I have a right to state mine. You don't like what I say? then go complain elsewhere.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
1) Yes it is my move. I invented it.
2) Other people are seen doing it because they saw me do it and started to do it themselves. Sometimes it might still be me using an alias.
3) Yes I lose ki, but they are thrown far away enough to gain it back.
4) Its famous because anyone seen doing it is mistaken for me, if it isn't me already. So to reitarate...yes. Its MY move. I invented it.
5) You're a fool if you think you can beat me in a fight. I've already fought you before using many of my aliases and each time you lost. Stop kidding yourself.
6) I'm only a "pussie" according to you when it comes to throwing. Basically, its either your way or no way. You have to be right. Everyone else is wrong. Stop being such a child.
7) You call me a fool saying that I complained about 1.1? You're the fool for thinking I was complaining about 1.1. I LOVED 1.1 as it was better than 1.2. So you need to get your facts straight, little boy.
8) Finally, in case you haven't noticed, everyone has disagreed with you so far. And when the masses disagree with what you say, that usually means you're wrong.

In short, you fail. Thank you, come again.

P.S. - Stop throwing temper tantrums about every little thing. That only makes you look even worse. :rolleyes:

If u invented that move , did u code it , hmm... let's c , NO! , it's not 1 move , but 2 , and you seem to have judge this poorly , there have been rare times where i have had good ping ( yes , do you understand what P.I.N.G is fool) , so what r u talking about , if i get no good ping , no good fight , and it's very rare that i get decent playable ping , so keep your mouth shut , plus , i used that move with frezia when 1.2 first came out , so what are you sayying "your move" when pratically everyone can do it , plus on the subject of 1.1 , you told me to "go play it" i idid at cafe when i was bored (and plus i was a long time 1.1 player) plus if you "read" a certain post a while back , someone had reported hackingers hacking servers using peoples names from the forums/community , i will have to vs you when i get good ping , i never remember playying against you , plus don't you think you mite be bragging + flaming at the same time when your sayying "you are a fool if you think you can beat me" (where did you get that line from I wonder , hmm........ dbz obviously). Oops , did u say everyone so calledy "disagreed" , i suggest you clean the fog off your glasses and re read this whole thread

EDIT: when i get to play online (which is rae for me now) i get bad ping anyway , why would you consider me a noob , i guess it's fairly obvious that i am not a noob (look at posts) i have played for ages , swinging isn't genralyy always better , adv melee's "secret combos" do the job aswell

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Throwing. I like to use it like 2/10 of my playing styles, just for a dbz/budokai feel or so I can cominbe a kamehameha with a melee move, but it just takes too much ki for me to spam it

@ The fingermove. Eh, you shouldn't look too much into the whole "I invented it" statement. But now it has impelled me to make a lil combo myself...

@ Adv. Melee- It's good and all, I don't necesarily mind the arrows, the animtions are nice to watch, reminds me of a dragon rush or something, but it does get a bit slow at times and it's hard to get the combos right if you have a high level of ping

I wish the throwing animation would spin faster the more you charge it, so it would feel like a REAL throw and not a swing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
If u invented that move , did u code it , hmm... let's c , NO! , it's not 1 move , but 2 , and you seem to have judge this poorly
I invented the move, as in throw-laser. I didn't invent the laser. I didn't invent the throw. I invented the combo. I suggest you read between the lines.

there have been rare times where i have had good ping ( yes , do you understand what P.I.N.G is fool) , so what r u talking about , if i get no good ping , no good fight , and it's very rare that i get decent playable ping , so keep your mouth shut
Hey. Its rare I get decent ping too. In fact recently, I've had instances when my ping goes over 200 in servers I usually get 50 on. And keep my mouth shut? Sorry but I don't take orders. Not from you.

i used that move with frezia when 1.2 first came out , so what are you sayying "your move" when pratically everyone can do it ,
So did I. You must have seen me and decided to claim that combo as your own or something, because if you go around and ask people "Who's the first person that comes to mind when you see someone throw you and laser you to death with frieza?" You know who they'll say? "Kagato." That or one of my Aliases...Indalecio, Cyril, Leon, and many others. So you can go around and say that you did this or that, but the simple fact is, no matter where you go or who you ask about it, it will all lead back to me. Not you. me. So boo hoo for you.

plus on the subject of 1.1 , you told me to "go play it" i idid at cafe when i was bored (and plus i was a long time 1.1 player)
Well you're not remembered it seems. Only the pros from 1.1 are remembered. I was remembered. Logan Draconia was my old name. Thats why I got into the ~Kai~ clan. I dont see anyone mentioning your name. So you may have played 1.1, but it seems you weren't any good at it to be remembered. Oh well.

plus if you "read" a certain post a while back , someone had reported hackingers hacking servers using peoples names from the forums/community , i will have to vs you when i get good ping
Like I care? Someone posed as me just last week. Its too bad that its painfully obvious these "hackers" cant act like the person they copy all too well. And sure. fight me when you get good ping. I don't care. Then again, I don't know if I wanna put up with your whining.

i never remember playying against you
I do. You whined and called me a cheap n00b and ran out of the server. I was using an alias. it was annoyingly funny.

plus don't you think you mite be bragging + flaming at the same time when your sayying "you are a fool if you think you can beat me" (where did you get that line from I wonder , hmm........ dbz obviously).
HAHAHA! Sorry that made me laugh. You telling me I'm bragging and flaming when thats all you've been doing ever since your first post? And lets not forget your bragging + flaming in the topic on the General board. And how many times have YOU called ME a fool in order to flame? far more times than I did to you. Stop being a hypocrite and grow up.

Oops , did u say everyone so calledy "disagreed" , i suggest you clean the fog off your glasses and re read this whole thread
ok. *cleans glasses* .....ok. all clean. let me see here...hmm.......yup. You were right............ONE person agrees with you. And thats one person compared too...hmm...*reads*....LOTS who disagree. Oh noes! :shocked: :rolleyes:

when i get to play online (which is rae for me now) i get bad ping anyway , why would you consider me a noob , i guess it's fairly obvious that i am not a noob (look at posts) i have played for ages , swinging isn't genralyy always better , adv melee's "secret combos" do the job aswell
I consider you a n00b because...

1) you whine.
2) your typing ability is horrible.
3) you brag about killing n00bs
4) you're a hypocrite who will not accept being told "You're wrong."
5) you whine. wait I said that once already. I suppose its worth mentioning twice because you do it a lot.

I could care less about your post number. n00b =/= newbie. You're not a newbie. You're a n00b. there's a difference.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well consider some1 else a noon , coz I KNOW HOW TO PLAY ESF , i know how to play esf fool , u don't know what your talking about sometimes , plus most newbies seem to be noobs , in they way that they ask foolish ?s , questions that have been asked countles times & so on , son't a lot of people have something to wine about , i'm sure you wine about something , afetrall , it's human for every1 to wine about something , plus i didn't play online when 1.1 was out , just at home , bot matches , same with 1.2 , but i did use your so called "move" when 1.2 first came out , so don't say "oh i created this" when people can use it , it's just an idea that comes to peoples minds on what moves to use , most of the **** u said down the bottom is wrong , you hardly know me and yet you have the guts to prejudge someone ,

i consider you a noob aswell simply cause you swing to much , now , let's just get on with life shall we and stop dissing each other

you also are flaming again , "hypocite" , you should ask what mpd is to a doctor , now also on the case of me being wrong , you are also somewhat wrong , but you don't have the guts to admit

I'm no newbie i can assure if u look at the suggestions i have made in the past

i'll play you when i play you , hopefully you will then shutup about "overlord is a newbie" omfg , just stop considering things that make no logical sence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom