SWINGING!!! COME 1 COME ALL!

do u swing at all

• ALL THE TIME (pussie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mostly

• sometimes

• never (someone who belives in a true and fair fight)

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , for those of u who play esf online alot , you notice that most players seem to swing , if any of u r reading this thread U R DAM SWINGER PUSSIES WHO CAN'T FIGHT!!!!

My idea is simple , put swining into a melee combo , that way it's fair and u don't get owned by idiots who decide to swing u (since it is so easy to do) it's so unfair i guess , noobish and gey , it's good for team orinated moves thou (swining somne1 into a beam) but still , unfair and will always be unfair is swinging is kept this way , so my suggestion is put it in a melee combo or make a cvar to disable swinging for us server operators out there

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean throwing?

they arent pussies, you just dont know when to block, and how not to get hit. There are some nice skilled moves u can do by throwing, so dont be so quick to put it down

Best answers
Throwing doesn’t cause allot of damage, and if they truly are n00bs then they wont be able to do much afterwards. If all goes wrong just throw back or teleport like crazy.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
if any of u r reading this thread U R DAM SWINGER PUSSIES WHO CAN'T FIGHT!!!!
That was rather harsh.

You have no basis for your argument. No one is exploiting the system, or using a bug or a glitch to their advantage. THEY ARE USING A PART OF THE GAME!

Throwing is in the game, people are going to throw, get used to it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*concurs with above comment*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought you wanted to add swinging to the game, as in couples switching partners, encorporating the buddy system in a new and erotic way. Isn't swinging already part of the pre-punch combo? If you want to add into the special combo then it makes them more overpowered anyway, most people who know the combos use them, adding a throw to the end makes them even more powerful.

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
ok , for those of u who play esf online alot , you notice that most players seem to swing , if any of u r reading this thread U R DAM SWINGER PUSSIES WHO CAN'T FIGHT!!!!

My idea is simple , put swining into a melee combo , that way it's fair and u don't get owned by idiots who decide to swing u (since it is so easy to do) it's so unfair i guess , noobish and gey , it's good for team orinated moves thou (swining somne1 into a beam) but still , unfair and will always be unfair is swinging is kept this way , so my suggestion is put it in a melee combo or make a cvar to disable swinging for us server operators out there

Ya'know ... The most funny thing about that is ... underneath what you said - you have "I will die with honor" in a sig...

So what you're saying is your honorable but you call anyone who uses a swing in ESF to there advantage a pussie...

....Go home.

Without turning this into a flame war - Swining's there to be used as a player see's fit - and the counter moves are there to counter swings as the defending player see's fit - sutch as the jump after you hit the ground or BLOCKING before you get into prepunch ...
If you can't handle swinger's simply stop them swinging - otherwise stop complaneing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny thing about the poll is that the first two options are empty, then one post in the 'never' (which I imagine is you, Overlord) and then everyone else chooses 'sometimes', and I think sometimes is fine, but if I have the ki and the opportunity presents itself for a throw then i'm not going to pass it up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Throwing is in the game, people are going to throw, get used to it.
Quoted for truth, bolded for advice.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes nut the point of the matter is , if they swing u against a walll , then u die , it's *** , because u died without being able to fite back (noobs die regardless in melee fites , but that's because they are noobs) i also see that strugling with swings is not what it use to be , it should be revided (stugging with swining) then it would make it more fair i guess , but do u really think it would be "honor" for some1 else to swing you , a noob's probably , but still , it's a bit unfair to be swinged , wouldn't u think so , i guess i could suggest to make it more fair is to revise the struggs when being swinged so if a player does wanna swing u , then it's hard for them to do so , i just see when i play now , useless for a strugg bar to appear (u strug ki into it and it's a waste because it never works) just revise that for fair play i would say , u would have to think so if u have a noob in the server and swings at there every chance

EDIT: David , who doesn't know how to block ? (mostly noobs) , plus the thing about pussies , that was mainly directed at noobs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's make this clear.
trowing is in the game, get used to it.
if you dont like trowing then wy do you play online, play bfp if you hate trowing.
btw, what made in the poll is realy not good.
everyone has his style of playing, if you dont like it then invite some friends in your server and make a rule no trowing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your feed back has given me idea , i will think of it for a while , before i make a thread on it

EDIT: I guess i'm just a debateable person , me debate to much on things sometimes , i see swining as just as being bad as the shield is in cs

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
yes nut the point of the matter is , if they swing u against a walll , then u die , it's *** , because u died without being able to fite back
So what abut people who use all 12 prepunches to kill you when your health is low? That sure doesn't give you a chance to fight back before you die either.

Instead of complaining about throwing... just throw back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl swinging as is straight for the most part but still has buttseck occasionly with men? oh wait, nvm. wow, what a wierd topic, i wish you had said throwing, ROFL

EDIT---
how about you press "block", that way, they cant throw you ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i'm bored I will throw all the time, if your that bad that you cant avoid a throw, you dont warrent my full effort.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, the word "n00b" shouldn't be used so much...

Anyway, of course they are gonna throw, the best of the bots do it all the time, so I doubt it's something a newbie would do. I agree how absoluting annoying it is being thrown multiple times not really being able to defend yourself (unless you block prepunch). Getting smashed into a wall DOES do a decent amount of damage, but it takes a lot of ki to throw, so use that to your advantage.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if sum1 starts throwing u throw em back and do more damage than they did they wont do it again.... you shouldnt be getting hit by noobs in the first place though, its down to u as the player wether u get hit or not. Its the way the game is, you just gotta be prepared.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG Dru , what does my sig image have to do with this , hasen't any1 else R.E.A.D What else iv'e had to say in this thread , even thou it's old

Best answers
i throw but only some times, not often. i usualy just use melee or somthng.. but i throw them down if im buu 2 use candy after ive dmgd them quite enough to withstand a full throw..

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
if they swing u against a walll , then u die , it's *** ,
*hint* press jump and walljump off of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom