Sweet Screenshots!!!!

Best answers
Good now goku's not pissed off anymore. Maybe you could make it so he has his old pissed off face when he gets hit or in a hard PS. Just a idea for later versions, don't want to keep that beta hold up on a silly face.:fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
but am i right to say where the beam pics are in wat weapon your got
Maybe...the HUD is being redone again (I think) so who knows...but yes, that is spot is your currently selected weapon spot as of this HUD. And that selected "beam" is a suprise :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea.. the goku model looks great, superb.. i think the head is a little small, yea and the tone of the head doesn't really match the color of his skin.. i think would make the model better, make the eyes a lil bigger so u can really see the greeness in it =) but its a great model

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i am going to be addicted to this mod when it comes. non-stop hours of esforces.:D

also i must ask what is this map called?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you get 150 posts you should have either a ozuaru(saiyan giant ape) or a golden as your avatar with your sig.

make the sig start of with a regular one at one end and blend into with a golden ozuaru at the other end.

kind of like copying the first one and making them transparent half way into the sig then golden one leading onto the the end.

Best answers
Ya I know this mod is gonna be as popular as CS :D :D
Itd be pretty crazy to see as many ESF servers as u do CS servers ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Android17
Is that the generic ki beam or something
he said its gunna be a surprise so i dont think he's gunna say

ultrassj_vegeta

U
if that happened they mite get like shut down........like it may be considered a threat... to funi or summin

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Bardock
Ya I know this mod is gonna be as popular as CS :D :D
Itd be pretty crazy to see as many ESF servers as u do CS servers ;)
I Dont think there will be as many because of all the little 8 year old kids that play CS :D

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
the hair on that ssj goku model looks weird...

no offence
I Would some what agree with u trunks, It looks like some parts of the hair are not fully atached to other parts. Just an observation, it still does look damn cool though :D

Oh and Trunks its great to see you again, i picked up a bad virus a week ago and have been trying to get my comp up and running again :D

Best answers
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ok enough being shocked :)

Goku's hair looks.. to solid :/

Hi Gumpy :)

Best answers
the hair looks solid? its a still picture of course it will :)

the pics rock but i would really like to see a pic of trunks sword without the shief (sword cover in case i spelt that wrong) even though my main char will be goku. keep up the work this is going to be good. open the fridge cause this is going to be HOT! (hehe chessey fridge ..hot thingy)

Best answers
What i wana see is some sweet screen shots of ssj powerup and maybee a power strugle or something

Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack

its simple man thats the weapon u have solected cause if u look at the others therre kiblasts, maskco and others, that my be "powerstugle beam" or something
power struggle beam???

isnt it to be that all attacks can struggle with eachother?!:shocked:

you make me confused... i dont think they have a special beam for struggles!

Vassago

V

His body is 8 1/2 heads tall, thats standard for a "hero" type body frame. His is in fine proportion, I made sure of it.

As far as the SSJ hair goes - whats wrong with it?
It's not fully textured yet, it just has a yellow max material assigned to it....

And yes, the character's hair moves in the wind ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom