Sweet Screenshots!!!!

Best answers
iam looking forward to read this one sentence:

YOU NEVER HAVE TO WAIT, ESF BETA 1 IS OUT!!!!!

but ppl, please be patient, dont let it be like dmz 1.7, u know what happend with it. wait until it is ready to be released!

(mhhhmhhmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm)!!!!!

Best answers
Craving.....increasing.......can't fight.....need more. **twitch ;/ **
Release the damn Beta!! PLEASE!! Save an Eagle....for the love of God save an Eagle!!:cry:
/me hit head on table.
I don't know how much longer I can keep doing that every time more pics are released.:fight: .........o_O
But don't worry, I'm not crazy.....so I won't do anything stupid and drastic......maybe.o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will take command of Vegeta and destroy all lif in the universe.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When you hide the scouter will there be an animation of it fliping off the screen or will it just disapear?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great work, screenies are great.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, a couple of screenshots are posted and you all go crazy. Jeez, learn to wait. I can tell you this now I will not download the beta for a while, nor am I going to play it regulary and will only get it to try. Wait until the thing is released ( I forsee another thread entitled "OMFG This beta pwns j00" or something) and comment there. Saves forum bandwidth and what not you see.

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks

great pics...

BUT HOW DARE YOU TARGET THE GREAT PC JOE !!

and has anyone heard the " Reanimated " Crawling yet :)
OUR LORD PCJOE HAS LOST HIS INTERNET CONNECTION I THINK. ITS BEEN DAYS SINCE I LAST SPOKE TO HIM AND I AM GOING BALLISTIC!! btw nice screenshots, and please bring Joe back!

*you need a life aswell :S*

Best answers
Nice new model, looks brillaint even though the face isnt too much like trunks.

The only really bad things I can crit on those screens is the HUD is a bit big and over the top, and the new Goku models face needs re doing because tbh it just looks silly.

Nice new Kames lookout though :)

Best answers
1. no one answeared the question about what those two beams was to the right of the sensu beans (or did you?)O_O :cry:

2. REALLY AWSOME PICS AND MODELING, but goku pic, he looks so evil! is it because he is in the evil team? and trunks model sweat moder of earth it great but i do agree with the rest about the feet and hair..... :D

3. i hope you will shrink the hud alittle because it takes the whole screen for now!:rolleyes: ;D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, honestly speaking, those are very awesome screenies. I have absolutely no complaint, and no comments other than: Awesome Job, team. Keep it up. This is the reason I am so patient, this is what a good team can do with time!

I will give you my very sparringly used 5 thumbs up :)
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by gazoline
1. no one answeared the question about what those two beams was to the right of the sensu beans (or did you?)O_O :cry:
its simple man thats the weapon u have solected cause if u look at the others therre kiblasts, maskco and others, that my be "powerstugle beam" or something

Best answers
OMFG !!! The thing with gokus hair sounds fawkin awsome:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Man this mod is gonna get big , soo many more people wil start playing it, once again

Best answers
That goku in the screen shot looks like the unedited model made by vassago. He did make an update on the face, it will most likely make it into the beta.

Ass you can see the face is better, don't pay any mind to the color tone of the face, he was working on shape and look. Im sure the color tone will be adjusted when he is happy with the way the cheeks and other facial features are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently, that mob should be going after me, because I told everyone to wait and didn't comment at all on the screenshots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i suppose ya aint gunna tell us what it is :( or are ya :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
For those who commented about Trunks's Feets being too small.. well the background of the render shot is black and the boots end is black so its quite normal to not see the end of the feets well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom