suspence is killing me!!!

Best answers
This is starting to get confusing.

A lot of Anti-DragonBall Z fans just hate it for being popular, and thats just as stupid for liking it for its popularity.

Animes are Homosexual?? There all about heterosexuals!

Also, wasnt 2.0 Suppost to add SSJ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
animes are not homosexual, who is stupid to believe that?!

was there supposed to be a ssj mode in esf alpha 2.0?

Best answers
I think there will be a ssj mode in the future version, because in the manual it talks about that the "turbo mode is the most power you can generate so far". Obviously saying in the future version there will be other opertunities in the game to become more powerful and possibly transforming will be that very opertunitie that you are waiting for.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
srry to ask but could you plz name all the characters in the beta?!
I am doing a test but I cant open the site!

Mog

Best answers
dbz wouldnt be one of the most popular animes in the world if japanese animes became more widespread and if there were more chanels dedicated to anime. its only because it is one of the only animes shown in most places that make it so popular.

Originally posted by Yabure
Cowboy bebop is actually one of the few good animes translated to english
most animes are dubbed in english and if they arent, there are english subtitles for nearly all animes which made it onto dvd.
even if animes dont get translated...japanese isnt too hard to learn, cos u dont need to bother learning symbols and grammar...u just need some basic words and then you can work out most of the rest. :]

Best answers
All the characters in th beta?

There are: Goku, Piccolo, Freeza, Vegeta and Trunks

You can also be Krillin, Gohan and BUU but they have not got there skins yet.

And BUU has not got any moves besides Ki blast and the punch and kicking moves.

Mog

Best answers
fonzy, thats the alpha.... :]
the beta will have all a model and moves for each character plus some/all of them will have transformations

Best answers
While i play the alpha i notice the top yellow bar goes up after i nail hits or kill someone is that for going ssj or something if its not please tell me what its for send me a private message so i dont have to go diggin through this forum. The more i see the yellow bar go up the higher my other energy goes.

Another thing why is the spirit bomb reflected by the final flash.:\ O_O

Best answers
that yellow bar is your power level and final flash is going to kick a spirit bombs butt any day.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
dbz = not good anime

gundam = good

gundam wing = bad

dbz is actualy a really bad anime if u look at it i mean bad plot bad fighting and bad drawnings... doesnt stand up to shows like trigun and generater gawl
you forgot cow boy bebop, and a crap load of others
and dbz is ok, you get tired of it after a short while but its not bad, gundam wing is fine whats wrong with it? sure everything in it is overly exaggerated but i mean its good (my question is how the hell is a gun gonna blow up an entire space station, that was damn near the size of a planet)

Best answers
Ya g00ber cowboy bebop has nothing on DBZ.

DBZ is the dope.

Gundam is absolute ****e and gundam wing just makes it more ****e.

Cowboybebop makes no sense and lets not forget the crappy name, it makes it sound like some show about homosexual cow boy eatin pouding.

I have also recentlywatched the END of evangelion, it was all good right up until the giant naked Kaworu came up and freaked me out with his unusual homosexual-ness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoever said ninja scroll pwnz, I oughta slap you cause you must be either 1.) very screwed up or 2.) not seen a lot of anime.
Ninja Scroll and it's sequel are like the worst pieces of crap I've ever seen. I can't help but imagine the creators sitting around a big table going:

"Ok... well people like blood. So let's just put in an OBSCENE amount of blood and gore into this movie. Enough to make most people vomit. I mean they'll think it's cool cause there aren't many animes that make it THAT horrifically and gratuitously bloody."

"Ahh but that takes so much work."

"No worries, we can just re-use animation like they do in shows like Gundam Wing and DBZ. I mean just because this is a movie doesn't mean we can't be cheap *******s."

"Ok what else. How about pointless sexual acts?"

"Oh yeah that's gold. I mean, people like sex."

"Yeah, let's have the first character here get raped by another ninja."

"That's not enough. He has to be a 8 foot tall demon. With a massive mouth. That can fit an entire boob in it."

"And then afterwards she reports back to her master, and he debriefs her about the mission while porking with a random concubine?"

"You're getting promoted."

"How about mind controlling saliva that can only be activated when inserted through the ninja girl's crotch?"

"Ok Ok how about some normal enemy's already. A naked lady covered in snakes. Poisonous snakes."

"Oh yeah, and the most poisonous snake can slither out of her crotch and bite people. Cuz you know nobody would expect that."

"Let's entirely change the plot. So that there aren't even any ninjas. And less sex. But we need to make it more gruesome."

"Ok. How about we have this guy cut off the head's of two innocent little children, and hold them up. Or watch this woman here graphically get ripped apart from the inside."

"Some demon rape too. You can't go wrong with demon rape."

"Oh yeah. And let's make one of the human on human sex scenes as nightmare-inducing as possible."

"Yeah we'll have this character mount this other character just after his arms have been dismembered and he's bleeding all over the floor. And copulate with him while he violently hemorrages from his mouth."

"Ok. But that's a little extreme."

"I know. That's why FIRST, her FATHER is going to finger her, and the finger is gonna be like mind control magic, just like in the first movie. That'll get her in the mood."

I hope you see my point. I know that was long but it's extremely fun to insult that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom