suspence is killing me!!!

Best answers
I too am eagerly awaiting the Beta.

As for good Anime, I think there's just too much to choose from. I will say that Anime and cartoons are very, very different though. I hate having to tell someone that Anime is "cartoons for big people" because they're an idiot. I'm just gonna hit them with a fish from now on... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Chachi
I too am eagerly awaiting the Beta.

As for good Anime, I think there's just too much to choose from. I will say that Anime and cartoons are very, very different though. I hate having to tell someone that Anime is "cartoons for big people" because they're an idiot. I'm just gonna hit them with a fish from now on... :rolleyes:
cartoons: things happen that are either funny or very weird which is funny for sum ppl. + they are unrealistic (i dont think there are any little 8 year boys that have a 9 km² lab under their house)

anime: story, complexe character (vegeta is one), realistic, often ppl get killed, real emotions (in cartoons are often only anger because soemone nerves the main character) etc. just think about it

Best answers
Yeah thanks for clearing that up, and yes sorry about that i was over reacting but im glad to see you didnt take it the wrong way.

Also i didnt just join this site to find out info on ESF i also joined to give my opinion on anime.

I only just saw the first episode of Trigun and it was a bit wiered. but i like it although the main character in my opinin was a bit retarted but funny at the same time, but the animation was very cool but it still makes no imppresin on DBZ.

And yes the tekken movie was cool but i thought it was bit short they should really only leave it to the game to tell you the story.

PS: Sailor moon sucks

Best answers
in another topic i read one of the makers or whatever said it would be out sometime around christmas or somethin like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really? thats funny

why dont u show me this topic that has a team member saying a date

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The date isn't the problem, just think:"how longer it takes, how better its going to be"!!!
I hope I am right!

Best answers
Originally posted by gandalf
The date isn't the problem, just think:"how longer it takes, how better its going to be"!!!
I hope I am right!
grammar correction:

The longer it takes, the better it will be

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am not English so SORRY for my grammar mistake!!!
But the point was made.:\ ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Is the frieza disc going to be the frieza disc from alpha?

Best answers
well i cant find the topic but i think it was created by a guy that hasnt been here in a REAL long while....plus if u look at the newb forum almost every1 says fall 2002. besides ask nighthawk im pretty sure he's the one that said it.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fall 2002 is the ETA, and we are still planning on releasing it at that time.

Best answers
Since when did they become anime post? ;)

BTW, DBZ isn't #1 anime in Japan like it is here. Personally, i think American version of DBZ is panzy and DBGT is "O.K." it's just really weird. Cowboy bebop is actually one of the few good animes translated to english but the original is always the best :) Rurouni Kenshin is one of the best animes imo though...a big reason is because it's bloody =)
----Cowboy Bebop's movie is really cool :p, just weird seeing the whole crew back together after soooo long...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know who cowboy bepbop is.But nothing can stand a chance against Dbz.I know Dbz is kinda sloppy.But it has alot of action.

Best answers
Yeah ive been watching DBZ every morning and i cant stand how they keep repeating the android saga and the cell saga there was a time where they were playing the BUU saga but then they left it at the point where vegeta kamakazed. and then they went all the way back o the freiza saga.

Now im just waiting for the buu saga to start up and continue again "god i hate the people at cheese TV" James and ryan have got to be the biggest bunch of g00bers in the world to keep repeating those sagas three times over. although the cell saga isnt that bad, but the BUU saga is what i want to see.

But there are other good animes on as well like, ZOIDS 'chaotic age' most people say its crap but for american anime i recon its pretty good. but then they went absolutly crazy and started showing Beyblades "god damn that is crap" i recon they just made the anime just to sell the products.

But the more they repeat the DBZ sagas the more suspense gets put on for the full version of ESF.

Question:

How many characters are there exspected to be on ESF, and if possible i hope there will be as many as there are on the DBZ mod for quake 3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres no new people why does everyone keep thinking that

Best answers
Correction

Dragon Ball Z WAS the best Anime in Japan. I was watching Dragon Ball Z in the Philippines 8 yrs ago.

To tell you the truth, I've already seen the last episode of Dragon Ball GT a few yrs ago.

Japanese is SO MUCH better than English dubbed. Y'know thoses videos they have out in the stores that say uncut? I watched the full Japanese version and the videos that are "uncut" in the stores are still cut!!!!!

It was funny... 2 yrs ago I was telling ppl about Super Saiyan and no one believed me. I was telling ppl about Super Saiyan 4 and they thought I was lying and telling jokes.

Damn Dragon Ball here is SO outdated. I watched the Cell and Brolly saga like 7 yrs ago... even before there was such a thing as Saiyan in the U.S.

Rurouni Kenshin is what I think the best Anime there is, and nothing can beat it. Is much more real yet cool. I have not seen an anime beat RK fight scenes. Another good anime is Yu Yu Hakusho.

Oh yea, I was watching Rurouni Kenshin 4 yrs ago and Yu Yu Hakusho like 6 yrs ago.

I'm just letting you guys know how outdated anime is here in USA and Europe.

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
I dont know who cowboy bepbop is.But nothing can stand a chance against Dbz.I know Dbz is kinda sloppy.But it has alot of action.
dude, if you havent seen any other animes, you cant say that.

dbz isnt the best anime, but i dont think there is a "best"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom