suspence is killing me!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by CrizTophe
Correction

Dragon Ball Z WAS the best Anime in Japan. I was watching Dragon Ball Z in the Philippines 8 yrs ago.

To tell you the truth, I've already seen the last episode of Dragon Ball GT a few yrs ago.

Japanese is SO MUCH better than English dubbed. Y'know thoses videos they have out in the stores that say uncut? I watched the full Japanese version and the videos that are "uncut" in the stores are still cut!!!!!

It was funny... 2 yrs ago I was telling ppl about Super Saiyan and no one believed me. I was telling ppl about Super Saiyan 4 and they thought I was lying and telling jokes.

Damn Dragon Ball here is SO outdated. I watched the Cell and Brolly saga like 7 yrs ago... even before there was such a thing as Saiyan in the U.S.

Rurouni Kenshin is what I think the best Anime there is, and nothing can beat it. Is much more real yet cool. I have not seen an anime beat RK fight scenes. Another good anime is Yu Yu Hakusho.

Oh yea, I was watching Rurouni Kenshin 4 yrs ago and Yu Yu Hakusho like 6 yrs ago.

I'm just letting you guys know how outdated anime is here in USA and Europe.
I hate to tell you this ... but the Philippines isn't Japan and never will be :D
And the last episode of dbgt is ... ermm....weird lol. I don't like the new guys who took it over :mad:

Lol, how many times have you been with a friend when Goku first goes SSJ and they're like, "DUDE!! GOKU HAS GOLDEN HAIR!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! and you just say ... ummm yep...i like when he goes ssj 4 and grows a tail though, but it's kinda stupid how's he is just a kid again ... and that whole no eyebrow thing in ssj3 .... sheesh
then they hit you and say, "yah, sure .... riiiiight"
---- ---- ----
That's why i said "one of the best" and not THE BEST!! Kenshin is realistic ...for the most part ... if you've seen all the episodes you know what i mean :D i just think dbz gets VERY old after awhile ... it's like "oo, planet go boom....let's go somewhere that's 1000000 miles long and unheard of .... now let's use an attack 100x stronger then the deathball but doesn't blow up the planet ... WOOT! Not to mention how they keep making him go another level up in the ssj cha-cha line because they wanna keep the idea of dbz fresh :)

Best answers
lol i know the philippines is not japan and never will be but almost all the good anime in japan is released in the philippines in abt less than a yr it is released in japan

but RK is the best. my room is filled with posters, ive seen every episode, ova including him dying :(, tried to read the manga... have his figurine... blah blah blah

o yeah, with RK... they know when to stop. Dragon Ball seems to go on forever with some stupid things happen... but Kenshin ended the right way. I wish it never ended... but they ended it the right way or else it would have become another Dragon Ball.

Im an RK addict.

Best answers
the most realistic anime is Captain Future!!!

and it has good stories, it is not one big story, there are seperated parts. one time there comes a guy with his battlecruiser and says: the black planet will soon destroy earth. then we see the destruction that the mass gravity planet gives to earth. but then cap future flies to it, and because he is a suicidal maniac that will give his life for mankind, he flies with his corvette comet in this planet because they scanned that the planet has a real mass of a little frigate. then they go there and see that theres only a holographic starship that sends out a hologram that apears to be the *bigger-than-jupiter* planet. not that they simply go there, no because the guy with the battlecruiser kidnapped all those scientist (if not they would have said that it is only a hologram) and the cap has to rescue the scientist first blah blah

Best answers
Screw all you anti DbZ fans Dbz is one of the best animes games have been made after it and if you add all db,dbz,dbgt it was around over 10-14 years and over 61 million people watched it no other anime is better then dbz not gundam not kenshin not bebop not trigun not Hellsing not Ghost in a shell NO anime come close dbz is what dreams are made of if they ever make a Full Game of dbz as a FPS(FirstPersonShooter) or Rpg(RolePlayGame) of dbz they will be Rich 61million fans cant be wrong

Thats the bottom line Cuz GoGeTa Said So;/ ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I live in Belgium and we only have dbz and batusai X (digimon and pokémon, but that is stuppid). I wish I could talk about animes but my knowledge isnt very big!:cry: :\

Best answers
lol, seeing the english version of all the anime makes me dislike it more sometimes :p

------
You shouldn't say dbz is the best when you haven't seen cowboy bebop and stuff .... unless you are one of those people who pretend to power up and shoot ki blasts outta your hands in school .... like one of those people pretending to shoot guns at school under their desks.

*sigh* some people just can't take realistic anime ... they gotta see everything but BOOM
-----
-----
that was a joke criz :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you can't say wich anime is the best but you can say wich anime you find the best. and dbz is the only anime that gives me the rinckels.

:devil: :devil: Dbz is cool but ESF is the best :devil: :devil:

Best answers
Battousai X = Rurouni Kenshin

Thats how big Rurouni Kenshin has become. I find Rurouni Kenshin much better than DBZ.

And whats this abt anti-dbz? I never said I hate it... I love it. But the American version SUCKS A$$ compared to the English version.

Cowboy Bebop is cool... but I just don't like it. I dunno why, but its lacking something RK or DBZ or Yu Yu Hakusho has.

It depends on ppl's taste..

Best answers
Originally posted by Yabure
lol, seeing the english version of all the anime makes me dislike it more sometimes :p

------
You shouldn't say dbz is the best when you haven't seen cowboy bebop and stuff .... unless you are one of those people who pretend to power up and shoot ki blasts outta your hands in school .... like one of those people pretending to shoot guns at school under their desks.

*sigh* some people just can't take realistic anime ... they gotta see everything but BOOM
-----
-----
that was a joke criz :)
i have seen all animes that are being talked about but for kenshin(still missing some eps) Cowboy bebop was ok but it was also short most animes that fans like and want last long such as dbz n kenshin and so on No i have not seen ALL animes few people have(thats Alota hentai....)so i do know what im talking about when it comes to these animes and in my tastes and 61million others say dbz is one of the most watched and liked animes...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
then you my good sir, are a anime freak!
I don't waste my time in watching animes but sometimes I watch them but not the whole day long.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just downloaded bid for power. why do they call it a mod of dbz if the original models aren't dbz characters?

Best answers
it was originally a dragon ball z mod

the thing is that the mod was SO MUCH like dragon ball z that i think bandai or something had them change it. they said they were breaking copyright laws.

thats how good the mod was. it was so good that the owners of dragon ball wanted to cash in on it.

so the makers of bid 4 power had to change any reference to dragon ball.

there is a place were you can download the mod in its Dragon Ball form... the RC2 ( Bid for Power: Release Candidate 2)

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
how are you going to flunk just from seeing pictures and videos...

dont take this is the wrong way, but you need to get a life

On what site can you get that thing you call life ? o_o :D :D

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
Modeler For Saviour Of Strengh
your really the modeler for that? god that looks cool.
when did this game pop up?

<no offence> hands look odd
everything else is amazing:yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by SsJ_GoGeTa
Screw all you anti DbZ fans Dbz is one of the best animes games have been made after it and if you add all db,dbz,dbgt it was around over 10-14 years and over 61 million people watched it no other anime is better then dbz not gundam not kenshin not bebop not trigun not Hellsing not Ghost in a shell NO anime come close dbz is what dreams are made of if they ever make a Full Game of dbz as a FPS(FirstPersonShooter) or Rpg(RolePlayGame) of dbz they will be Rich 61million fans cant be wrong

Thats the bottom line Cuz GoGeTa Said So;/ ;/
Ya, i really said i hate dbz, and you haven't even seen all those other animes .. you should really stop talking, you are making yourself look stupid

If you think 61 million people watch dbz it's because it's the only decent anime in english that everyone can watch. You are being just ignorant if you think everyone in Japan is running home from school to watch DBZ. It seems to me that you are talking about american version, and in which case you cannot judge any anime at all if that's all you watch ;(

Best answers
so am i still the only one who thinks anime is homosexual?

go simpsons and south park!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom