Surviving Disks and Catching Balls???

Best answers
lol nice name. Thought it was my turn to make a thread. :laff:

Back onto the topic, I've seen 2 threads each entitled in the title of my threads name, confused yet?, how bout with mix n match these 2 threads and come up with Catching Disks?

If you are on that high a powerlevel over the person who has thrown a disk at you, you should be able to catch it and throw it into what ever direction you want. Want an example? Gohan vs. Cell, there you go.

I know Magmus will be the first to give critz so lets hear it man, how many thumbs you give me?

Best answers
if its done the same way as gohan caught Cells disks then yes this should be in at a later date definatly... if you know its comming an dyou are of significant strength you should be able to catch and then destroy a disk...

i give this idea: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: (4 out of 5)

and its nice to have a fan KelesK thankyou :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both suggestion were found to has got his negative sides on it, although gohan cought the discs, it would unbalance the game, and put down the use of discs

Best answers
technically no it wouldnt, due to the fact that you would have to be on a much higher pl than the other person

and whats to say you cant throw one into someones back :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would only annoy people who thinks they are stronger, hej a disc, mmm who shot it, would it be 1 mil cell maybe the 1.5 mil cell, let see, ow i have a powerlevel of 2.4, damm i cant block the 1.5 mil disc, but maybe its the 1 mil disc, ow wait i´m dead.
:) catch my drift :]

Best answers
if you wanna be a show-off and try to catch a disk then go for it lol, if you get the wrong one its your own problem right?

IMHO if you cant tell which disk came from where theres something wrong lol

i just think it would be cool to throw someones disk back at them

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree the idea is cool, but i dont see how its gonna be ingame. because you wont be able to tell in so little time if you can block it or not. cause if you are not its an instant death

Best answers
thats why it makes the moved balanced...

dont you see

sure if i had 5 million and their was 2 cells 1 stronger and 1 weaker...

id atleast try once for the kewel factor :laff:

Best answers
lool mag

i see where your comming from but sometimes you gotta take a chance, plus if someone launches it at you from far away and you see it comming well, then you got some time :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jeah you would see the disc comming, but you have to aim for the guy shooting it, and hoping that is pl would show up on the scouter befor you stand still and block it, also i can see a weaker freeza, teasing a blocking character by retracting it over and over before it hits,
like i said before, i dont like it

Best answers
Reptile said:
also i can see a weaker freeza, teasing a blocking character by retracting it over and over before it hits
LOL !!! That sounds like something I would do. :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what your saying is "hey i have like 1k more PL than him so I should be able to catch his disc" right? Well if it was like this noone would use discs. Anyways i don't see alot of ppl using discs in the game cause it almost never hits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was a message for reptile. I don't know how to quote. plz tell me.

Best answers
Orbit said:
So what your saying is "hey i have like 1k more PL than him so I should be able to catch his disc" right? Well if it was like this noone would use discs. Anyways i don't see alot of ppl using discs in the game cause it almost never hits.
no were saying a significant powerlevel diferance say mabey 1.5 times stronger to be able to catch the disk...

so lets say a 5 million character chucks a disk at someone... he would have to have 7.5 million to catch it... and even if he did have 7.5 million if he dont see it coming it will still kill him in 1 if it hits...

KelesK said:
LOL !!! That sounds like something I would do. :laff: :laff: :laff:
yup me two, that is if i had a sudden urge to play frieza :laff:

Best answers
{QUOTE=nameofpersonyouarequoting]put what you want to quote here{/QOUTE]

replace the '{' with '['

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw the topic of the thread was also catcing balls. So what about it?

Best answers
you guys....

you can already block evrything in the game EXCEPT! the discs...they're SUPPOSED to be UNBLOCKABLE (why do you think its so hard to aim a frieza disc :p)

Best answers
its not rocket science, here ill give you a list: :laff:
  1. Charge up the disk
  2. Find someone to play fisbee with
  3. Throw the disk
  4. Watch them explode cuz it want a frisbee you threw
  5. Call the disk back
  6. Repeat

now if this new system were to be implemented this is how it would be:
  1. Charge the disk
  2. Find someone to play fisbee with
  3. Throw the disk
  4. The catch it and throw it back
  5. You blow up because it wasnt a frisbee you threw
  6. Repeat in the exact same manner if you are stupid enough OR sneek up and toss the disk at them mwhahaha :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom