Surviving Disks and Catching Balls???

Best answers
Orbit said:
You didn't get it.
He said " that is IF I had a sudden urge to play frieza" which means he doesn't.

But what do you think of my suggestion above?
I get...I got it the first time...I thoroughly enjoy messing with Magmus..*don't feel like your being singled out...there are many others..*

Orbit said:
Controlling the disc should be easier.
To block a disc you should have to press block. If you are 1.25 times stronger you will return the disc instantly back to the owner of the disc or where you are aiming.
Maybe 1.5 times stronger than owner of Frieza Disc and 1.25 times stronger for Distructo Disc.
Distructo Disc should go faster and spin slower.
- I agree with this (would like to control like a beam..but, at this time that might cause some problems*fairness..again*)

- Sounds good....1.25 (500,000 higher PL *averaged with 2mil PL*) sounds good and I don't think Frieza Disc is strong enough to warrent *an average from 2mil PL* a Million PL difference..(I'd say 1.375 for a 750,000 PL difference*at 2mil PL*)..but I guess thats fair...not sure.

- I guess it should...I also think it should charge slower to get to MAX and *suggested by anouther before...also described on THEIR thread..so I won't explain in detail* at MAX a right click during the disc's "flight" would cause a "scatterdisc" to be formed...*In the thread I've mentioned, the suggestion has MUCH more "depth" to it..*

Orbit said:
Its about all the good suggestions of this thread and some of my own :) .
what do you think?
I like this thread and the suggestions mentioned on an overall scale...that's all for now.

-Maybe you won't be such a dissappointment...
.......IN THE NEXT DIMENSION!!!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys the entire point of the DD is that it instagibs. You all complain and complain about the show. "Cell wasn't hurt when he transformed." So what? Did you realize that Cell didn't get hurt by krillin's MELEE either after that? Should we make you immune to melee when you're power level is high enough? How about Kames? How about you just become invulnarable?

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Guys the entire point of the DD is that it instagibs. You all complain and complain about the show. "Cell wasn't hurt when he transformed." So what? Did you realize that Cell didn't get hurt by krillin's MELEE either after that? Should we make you immune to melee when you're power level is high enough? How about Kames? How about you just become invulnarable?
dude, your waaaay off the mark there. I said to be able to catch them and throw them back, not survive if they hit you

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So let's go with that. Why not be able to catch kamehamehas? Or masenkos? Or special beam cannons? Discs are supposed to kill you if they touch you... Nappa couldn't catch Krillin's DD even though he was several times stronger. Also keep in mind that frieza's disc is not the same as krillin's.

Best answers
It'd just be kinda all over bad. For one thing, Frieza's wouldn't have a reason to be "caught", since he keeps control over it after he throws it. He could just turn it and slice the guy. The only thing that'd make sense is catching Krillin's, and he doesn't need more things to bone him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenRage said:
For one thing, Frieza's wouldn't have a reason to be "caught", since he keeps control over it after he throws it. He could just turn it and slice the guy.
then it should be made so if you catch frieza disk the owner of the disc loses control of it.

RavenRage said:
The only thing that'd make sense is catching Krillin's, and he doesn't need more things to bone him.
A. You can't catch it. You just throw it instantly to where you are aiming.
B. Maybe it would be better if you were supposed to be 1.5 times stronger than owner of DD and 1.25 times stornger than owner of FD.

Best answers
Throw them back?

WTH when was this?

I said if it was done in the way Gohan did it

witch is catch them, then destroy them in your hands... not throw them back...

throwing back would unbalance it... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magmus said:
I said if it was done in the way Gohan did it.
Guess i didn't see that episode.
Magmus said:
throwing back would unbalance it... :rolleyes:
Well then i think you are right.
I hoped this would be finished sooner but it seems its not so easy to perfect a suggestion.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
So let's go with that. Why not be able to catch kamehamehas? Or masenkos? Or special beam cannons? Discs are supposed to kill you if they touch you... Nappa couldn't catch Krillin's DD even though he was several times stronger. Also keep in mind that frieza's disc is not the same as krillin's.
well true nappa was stronger, even though i cant remember this, and even if i can, i think it was vegeta that told nappa to me, he was gunna try ot be a smart ass and try to take the disk, but everyone was weak back then, we are talking a significant difference in powers here not a few hundred thousand

catching kamehamehas or masenkos or any other powerful beam attack - no bad idea, now catching ki blasts - yes but i wouldnt suggest it so lets just forget i ever mentioned it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do people persist on getting their idea "ingame" after seeing how much flaws the idea has.

i mean why not make buu immune to all of the attacks, as it was in the show. wait wait.... the only way you can kill buu should be by an HUGE SB ow wait..

if the majority dislike's an idea, then dont try convincing them over and over, let it be.. plz.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to remember that esf is a deathmatch game before it is taking after dbz. The discs are there as the one instagibs. It won't change from that because it shouldn't. If you think of this as a game instead of a presentation of dbz on halflife then it makes sence.

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
You have to remember that esf is a deathmatch game before it is taking after dbz. The discs are there as the one instagibs. It won't change from that because it shouldn't. If you think of this as a game instead of a presentation of dbz on halflife then it makes sence.
when you put it that way.. i rest my case

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was an idea in another thread:
if u charge disc to max it instagibs.
so y not make it so that if u charge max it instagibs and if not u use this thread's idea.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because the point of the disc is that it instagibs...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I passed my old suggestion about disc speed relating to how long it was charged down along the team chain again and we'll see if that gets anywhere. Max charge as it is only makes the disc bigger and more obvious, which just allows people to move out of the way faster. Charging it up all the way costs a lot of ki and too much time for how obvious it is, so having to charge it to max to instagib wouldn't make sense either way. A bigger disc isn't more powerful, it's just bigger, which is more of a bane than a blessing.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
I passed my old suggestion about disc speed relating to how long it was charged down along the team chain again and we'll see if that gets anywhere. Max charge as it is only makes the disc bigger and more obvious, which just allows people to move out of the way faster. Charging it up all the way costs a lot of ki and too much time for how obvious it is, so having to charge it to max to instagib wouldn't make sense either way. A bigger disc isn't more powerful, it's just bigger, which is more of a bane than a blessing.
That is all to true...*I don't know if I'de care for a faster charge...maybe a benefit such as "the scatterdisc suggestion"...there really are alot of suggestions on this...some are promising...not going to go look for them though*

Who killed O.J.'s wife? O.J.: I don't know...
..I'll go find out..*silly newgrounds..*

Best answers
You know the movie with the androids 15,14,13 Krillin throws a destructo disk at 13 and the disk just brakes. SO I think if I have 10 mil pl and a guy with 1 mil throws a disk at me it should be destroyed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom