Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
superbowls coming up, carolina vs new england, who do u think will win :D

(post why u think they will win aswell)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the patriots because......they have cool helmets.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personally think the new england patriots will take it again. well new england has what it takes, theyre in the superbowl again, and they have a pretty good chance of winning imo.
and besides, im not a panthers fan anyways. :]
go bucs! o_o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Um, The Patriots. Why? BECAUSE WE ARE INSANE! We are at the top of our game at -10 degrees! (I live in Rhode Island :p)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
carolina will pwn NE, 2 words (erm, one name o_O): steven davis, he just plain pwns

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Carolina Panthers have been lucky this year, playing teams who couldn't stop the run. Now....they face a team who can. Delhomme is good, but he will get picked off about 2 or 3 times. Ty Law and the Patriot's secondary will have a field day. Muhammed will get a couple catches, but he wll be shut down for the most part. Don't get me wrong, the Panthers are very good defensively as well.

Patriot's remarkable defense over Carolina's well balanced offense.....

27 - 14

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i vote panthers because a pack of panthers could beat a pack of patriots

Best answers
Colts...d'oh

Well it should be the colts...

England romps Panther's lucky streak

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
Colts...d'oh

Well it should be the colts...

England romps Panther's lucky streak
Too bad Manning threw 4 interceptions what?? ;)

I put my money on the Patriots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahem
"oh the cowboys are going to whoop the panthers"
the score was 27-10 i believe?

"oh man rams are going to have a field day with steven davis"
they beat them overtime like 33-30 or 30-27

"oh man the eagles are going to stomp panthers"
upset.. cough... cough

everyone seemed to doubt the panthers and still fail to see what they can do. Neither team has home field advantage, just favortism of the fans. so i choose panthers over the patriots...

Panthers:
Strong offense. Stephen davis is a beast. Nice quaterback, and the Delhomme+Smith connection is almost unstoppable.

Patriots:
Nice reciever. Nice db led by Ty Law who got 4 interceptions againts the colts *i blame that on the snow though.* He didnt have any interceptions againts tennessee.

I choose panthers

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to mention the other panthers reciever, ______ muhammed (cant rememeber/spell/pronounce his 1st name :fight: )

Plus the panthers d-line = the best.

the panthers have a strong offence, average defence (with cornerbacks who litterally r4ped the eagles WRs) against a team that has a wicked defence

panthers will keep pounding the run, wearing down the pats defence, its what they do best, and its why they are where they are.

Tom brady is a joke, if the panthers CB's play like they did 2 weeks ago against phily, then NE is screwed

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Patriots got that game man. Their doing ridiculously good this season and i dont see any reason for them to stop now.

Best answers
Damn this superbowl pissed me off. I would have loved seeing Greenbay vs. Kansas City but that didnt happen. Then i wanted the eagles to win since they beat the packs and the colts to win because they're awesome...but none of that happened. God is apparently pissed off at me :p

Well anyway enough of my *****ing, and my money's on the patriots. They've got a good team this year and +....the panthers are boring!

/me runs away and hides from all the panthers fans!!!!

4 days

Best answers
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THE PATRIOTS BETTER FIGGEN WIN ITS MY ONLY TEAM LEFT IN THE SUPER BOWL AND I WILL SHOPTT SOMEONE IF THEY LOSE
Besides any team with powder blue on their jerseys deserves to be shot....
I am a happy child

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The patriots incredible defense will shut down the panthers lucky streak once and for all.

Best answers
Im partial to the patriots, but im not a big nfl fan. Just a superbowl fan. I prefer the CFL most of the time.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
Im partial to the patriots, but im not a big nfl fan. Just a superbowl fan. I prefer the CFL most of the time.
3 downs to first, thats how men play ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom