SUPERBOWL!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was at hockey, but now I wish I had skipped it and watched the half time show :]

Best answers
Bleh got people bragging about how everyone knew bleh. Panthers held owned and could have won it. I mean people saying panthers suck. i think they showed them.

Also fact that panthers broke a superbowl record and off pat defense. i think that says something.

and i am trying to forget that i saw a boob off that grandmother

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grandmother? what i saw was awesome! but justin said it was accidental. *yeah right* lol what a halftime show

Best answers
God she's like 40 some years old, that disgusting, I pardoned myself to vomit.

Yay for Patriots :D

Best answers
Okay, so I watched an hour of the Superbowl last night, because I thought I'd give this whole 'American Football' thing a chance, and boy, did I ever waste an hour of my life.

That has to be the crappest sport around. I mean, you throw a ball out of this huge scrum-like thing, then some other guy throws it, then another dude trys to catch it. Then, they stop for a minute to talk about how they're going to do it the next time round.

And during that hour, only like, 3 times did the ball touch a foot. That isn't exactly a sport you can call 'football'. Then you go and call 'football' 'soccer'. Phht, wierdass americans.

P.S. I hope I didn't offend anyone :p

Best answers
I am so happpy, hehehehehe me team won, I am quite happy, the Panthers played well tho, they fought hard right up untill the end, Next year, maybe they will win go and win, anyways, the patriots won!!!

Best answers
did anybody here see the naked guy that came on the field after the halftime show? he came on right when the panthers were about to kickoff for the second half. and when i saw janet's boob i was like, "What the hell was that for?" i like boobies and all but that one just seemed a little out of place.

oh yeah--about the game, it kinda sucks when you know how the ending of the game is going to be when theres more than two minutes left in the game. I mean, if youre on the 15 yd line with 2 timeouts and 1:15 to go with adam vinatieri and tom brady on the other team, why dont you run the ball a couple of times to give the patriots as little time as possible to score. those damn two-point conversions pissed me off too. and why the hell did john kasay chubb that kickoff? what is his problem? he should be fired immediately!

I guess i'll just have to coach the panthers next season...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he chubbed that kick because the superbowl was a set-up.

and yeah that naked guy was funny rofl.

janet's boobs were nice.

and scruffie, how can u call a guy kicking a ball down the field a sport?

Best answers
Me, I'm not really a fan of football, but it's definetley a sport. It involves a large amount of skill and endurance, and years of practice.

American Football is too 'stop/start' if you know what I mean.

And still, I have no idea why you call it football. Give it a fitting name, like 'crapball' or something (j/k for all the people without a sense of humour).

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG HAHAHA PATRIOTS WON!!!

/me points and laughs at Nightshade and everyone else who shifted over to the "Panther" side of the field.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they need to change soccer to kickball and leave football with its original name :p

yeah congradulations to the patriots. but i wish it wouldve went into overtime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i won 50 bucks in a pool off that game =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found out that the 'Janet Jackson thing' was planned. There are some images that show closeup. After Justin Timberlake pulled the leather strap off, she had some type of metal covering her nipple.

Ugh, just thought you might have wanted to know..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
patriots beat the panthers! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

janet jackson thing was planned for sure, everyone should shut up about it.. no big deal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and some kid at school wont payup, i think something hasty might go down tomorrow >:]

Best answers
No big deal? How is it not a big deal?

The refs definitley bs'd the Panthers. The Panthers definitely blocked that 1st down 100% but a cheap ref placed it on a different spot. The ball never got passed the line of scrimmage, everyone knew it. I think somebody got paid off because there is no way they would have made such a ridiculous call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom