SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Best answers
Panthers win. it will be sweet. The world will be shocked. Panthers also my home team so rawr

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:
What's a superbowl?
The biggest show of american sports entertainment. Two football teams *from afc (american football conference) and nfc (national football conference).* Two teams, both from different conferences play each other to see who becomes the champion of that season.

Though this superbowl does seem to have simularties to the civil war. The north vs south :p in which the north trampled over the south burning some of carolina and all of atlanta *i might have my history off a bit*. well will the north trample over the south in football? find out 04-01-2004 at 6:00 *eastern time*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Patriots favored by 7 points going into tonight's game. woot woot!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Giants are gonna take it all. >_>

Anyway, patriots will win. Tom Brady has an amazing arm, theyve got great recievers, ood DB (Ty Law, 4 interceptions like iceman said), and personnaly, I just think Tom Bradys Patriots are a better team. (Im gonna play for the Patriots one day :p)

Best answers
GO LIONS YEAH!

Wait... yeah New England's gonna win, at least I think, but then again I'm not too much of a NFL fan, much more NHL :p.

Best answers
Watching the pre game now. God i hate football. My goth nature is on overload right now. But panthers made it this far. It would be a shame not to watch my home team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its 21-16. Panthers still have a shot at winning.

*btw can steve smith fly? i think he can.. did anyone see those back to back leaping catches? he had to be at least 10 feet in the air.*

Edit: Tom Brady just threw the first interception of the game *i think, i fell asleep for like 5 minutes of the game (no-one was scoring). *crosses fingers for panthers*

Edit again: WOOT! wide open touchdown gives the panthers the lead 22-21.

Another edit: pff... patriots scored >_< theres no way panthers are going to win now. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
22 Car
21 NE

Carolina winning!!

Aw, damnit NE just got a touchdown and the 2 point thing.

22 Car
29 NE

Best answers
this is a damn good game. i mean panthers win or lose broke a super bowl record. that alone makes me proud.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NEW ENGLAND MADE THE 42 YARD FIELD GOAL!!!!!

32-29 with 4 seconds left!!!

Time's up!

Patriots Win!!!!!

Best answers
that game was bs. refs bs panthers with alot of stuff. they got really lucky

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightShade said:
that game was bs. refs bs panthers with alot of stuff. they got really lucky
I agree, but if they hadn't missed those 2 point conversions, they could have won. Too many if's :S.

Best answers
ya they did not play smart on that. But what pisses me off is one play that ball was not near the damn first down bu t they said it was. replay even shows it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
panthers vs patriots biggest set-up in superbowl history!? you decide..

1) The wide open touchdown in the endzone *will never happen againts the patriots*

2) The kick out of bounds by the panthers kicker. *come on.. in a superbowl.. and a kicker kicks out out of bounds? bleh what bs*

They just set it up so that Vennetary could get the winning field goal and make it a so called best superbowl ever... bleh what hourse s***

Best answers
Panthers did good. but panthers defense makes them have to play diffrent then normal. I mean panthers proved it was no luck they got this far

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GO PATRIOTS!!

I knew they'd win, even when it was around 4 minutes remaining.

Was a great game.

I won 15 bucks in a bet, muhahaha.

Heh, not much, but it will buy me gas :laff:.

Best answers
THEY SHOWED JANET'S BOOB! AHAHAHA! I WAS LIKE HOLY ****! O_O :shocked:

I was like...man Justin is lame.....OMG HE RIPPED OFF HER TOP! Justin your my idle now... O_O Yes! O btw go patriots...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom