Super Smash Brothers: Brawl Japanese Site Countdown

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zelda was kinda crappy for me in melee. I hate to say it, but I only chose her for Sheik.

My brother called me cheap for using Sheik because since I have to transform into her, it's "using the same move over and over again" :rolleyes:.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was told there was actually a quick way to transform into Sheik, right at the start of a battle, but I forgot what it was.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it was 'hold a' while the match loads or something like that...

Does anyone know if online fighting is confirmed or not?

That would probably top everything off for this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, the sense of enabling online play for this game would set it for lift off. Smashbros is good enough of a multi-player for it to have online play. Now if it doesn't I will be highly disappointed. because it doesn't make since not to have online play. It's like human flesh and organs without bones, everything would fall apart. I'm not sure if the Wii even supports online play, I have no clue of how Wifi works anyway.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BS she was harder to knock away.

She's not the TP zelda FAIL, you fail- as always.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, Logan hasn't mentioned anything about that, you know.

And what are you trying to say? Just because her hair isn't as bright, it isn't TP Zelda? It is. The outfit is exactly the same, as is the face.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You couldn't buy a bottle with peroxide in TP, or contacts, you know.

She's a mash of oot zelda and TP zelda, she has oot zeldas move set minus the shiek, with TP styling. She's some random hybrid ***** with all the good bits, except no sword, silly nintendo, you know.

You know.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if the Wii even supports online play, I have no clue of how Wifi works anyway.
It does, though no current Wii games (as far as I know) use the online play. It was my understanding that SSB:B was going to be one of the games that spearheads Nintendo's usage of the Wii's online play capabilities.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the earlier articles, from IGN, they said full online compatibility and play would be in. Then I read contradicting articles that said it would have limited, if any online play.

But, if there wasn't any online play, you would think that they would have said it by now. If there is online play, that seems like something they would want to surprise us with.

I really, really, hope there is. I want to whoop all of yall asses =(

Edit: lol check todays update. I like this guy's humor :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, it's online.

Chakra, your ass is mine. >D

Best answers
yeah, it's gonna be online, shiek wasnt really that cheap, as long as you were better than the opponent you should been able to beat him, sheik can get annoying somtimes tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She looks much better as a brunette.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does, though no current Wii games (as far as I know) use the online play. It was my understanding that SSB:B was going to be one of the games that spearheads Nintendo's usage of the Wii's online play capabilities.
*has been playing mario strikers charged online for a while now*

Best answers
You couldn't buy a bottle with peroxide in TP, or contacts, you know.

She's a mash of oot zelda and TP zelda, she has oot zeldas move set minus the shiek, with TP styling. She's some random hybrid ***** with all the good bits, except no sword, silly nintendo, you know.

You know.
they haven't released ANY moves for her, the only thing wew've seen is her hand glowing and her kicking someone.

Also pokemon battle revolution has online play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, it is. If you're into soccer with over the top Mario action, then it's for you. I played it a few times, and I don't even like soccer, but playing it with a friend is great fun. You can even play together in the same team against a computer opponent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zelda is probably going to be stand-alone. No Shiek. They are trying to make the Zelda characters into their TP counterparts. With link, it's basically a cosmetic change. Zelda might still be the same as before, but with a new Down-B special. Ganondorf is going to be completely different no doubt.

Shiek will probably be gone and replaced with Zero Suit Samus.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Zero Suit Samus looks to have more variety than Sheik, and therefor more fun.

And is not a woman trying to be a man.

But Icarus. I can't wait to get my hands on that young boy.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Zero Suit Samus looks to have more variety than Sheik, and therefor more fun.

And is not a woman trying to be a man.

But Icarus. I can't wait to get my hands on that young boy.
You mean Pit, right? =P

I'm looking forward to trying him out, too. I think it's kinda nifty that SSB gives at least a bit of a nod to the solid NES games that didn't go as far as some of the Nintendo franchises we typically hear about (Mario, LoZ, Metroid, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom