Super Smash Bros Melee

CCX2

C
If you ask me...

NINTENDO should be the one working for SEGA,not SEGA working for NINTENDO! DIE NINTENDO DIE!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Sega works for whoever they want..
they're a 3rd party developer now..
they make games for whatever console they want..
hence the Sonic games on the Cube, yet the JSR: Future on xbox

Best answers
Yeeeee haaaa we got the Hedgehog. He Ownz like it aint no thang :talk: :talk: :D . The only reason I bought a genesis was cause I wanted to play Sonic games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i played SSB on the n64 with 4 of my friends on 99 lives, its the best, i normally played as picacho (NOT COS I LiKE POkEMON) but cos hes a good player on it.

Best answers
oh yeah samus is great.... *samus shoots fully charged energy ball at fox * * fox turns on reflect * No more samus :p

Best answers
i didn't really use samus's arm cannon mainly used the bombs or items

Edit: is it me or do i kill a topic after my second post in it

Best answers
Its not dead yet. When I play the original, one of my friends only knows how to ffa and not 1v1 cause he will spam Samus's spin jump which can become really annoying. Another one of my friends is a Vet at that game when he uses Pikachu..... only cause Pika is too damn cheap in dat game.

Im a vet with deeze guys :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I Think GC Sux I Only Played SSBM Only Like 5 times at best buy and Shiek Ownz and the only crazy guy in tha game is maybe mewtwo i heard he was like a secret character becuz everyone in the game looked unlocked and there were no little Question Squares???:]

Best answers
Its fun cause u dont have to rememeber complex button combos to perform complex combos in game. Its just about havin creativity and skill. In other fighting games..... u can just spam buttons and win. Not saying those games are bad

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well The Only Problem About GC Is When Playin SSBM IS The Control Is Really Weird:shocked:

Best answers
u get used to it ;) The Gc controllers are actually really good I dont know why people dont like them :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Theres toooo Many Buttons To Press Just To Do Sumthin But The Best Controller To Use For Almost Any Type Of Game Is Maybe The PS2 Controller And That I Think Will Be Better To Use For SSBM:] (omg i wish i can stop this my pinky finger from pressing shift)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well Actually My Friend PS2 Is Tha Best System Out There GC is For Little Kiddie People from 5-10 Year Olds PS2 Is For 13-20 Year Olds And XBOX r For Like 25-40 year olds and i mean PS2 Has More Popularity AND ESPECAILLU HAVE BETTER GAMES. Nuff Said:] :devgrin:

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Playstation is a load of garbage and their controllers are too :)

Hear hear ! :\

i wanna play a game with A and B buttons not ***z0r triangle squares circles and whatever...

I wanna blow **** up not learn Geometry

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Playstation is a load of garbage and their controllers are too :)
if u weren't a devlepor i wud slap u........ but coz u r... ill just... go...... . *slowly baks away in fear...*

Best answers
umm Nintendo's glory moment on the 64 was when it released ocarina of time I give the that much I loved that game but nintendo still sucks.

you say square started with Nintendo wel lthey left them for sony hahaha. They have plans to go back with nintendo BAH! but I say SeGa and Sony team up and sony gives SeGa a loan of some sort and they come back full fledge and start work on the next next next generation system :p.

I stil lsay Nintendo sucks balls Sega and sony pwn there ass! BLAH

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I belive that dreamcast was a long time before its time its and old console and nearby as strong as a ps2 have many.
That was Segas last hope they did the perfeckt console for the time the most power the best games how did they fail with it none coud compete the ps2 was in the long future and the ideah about xbox didnt exist any way did they develop greate games one i like extra mutch is Shenmue

Gamecube is a greate console the second strongest after xbox
its straingth more then its hardwhare is that its easy to develop games for and it are the only pure gameing consol on the market with some more games it can take the lead of the console market Nintendo have lost a lot of peopel after the dissliked N64 and if they can repear that they will proberly be the leading consol again
nintendo must get the developers back on there side again.

Sony With there Ps2 are weaker then the gamecube and are not a game console its a multimedia console like xbox after the hit with ps1 did sony make this its in my eyes not in the same class as ps1 who whas a greate console i don´t like the dvd player in it who has that bad quality but sony have got many grate games for there console

Xbox i will never forgive Microsoft buing Bungie that is proberly the most failing console ever in the begining to expensive and they have not got any game produsers with them they had cool introduktion games but after that havent mutch hapent
that is proberly the biggest console failure on the market

And i can say about the Sony + Sega thig is wrong sega has planes to develop for nintendos console they are better friends with them then sony

ps colest chars Fox Link Zelda
sorry for my spelling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom