Super Smash Bros Melee

Best answers
If u guys are familiar with that game then state ur favorite chars and ur thoughts about the game.

I made this for my favorite :D :D

Best answers
i played the old one and the best dudes on there were samus and kirby....

/thinks gamecube is a waste

Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE
i played the old one and the best dudes on there were samus and kirby....

/thinks gamecube is a waste
HOW CAN U SAY THAT LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Its not a waste its like one of the best fighting games.

In the original I thought Ness and Fox were some of the best. Ness was only good if u had skillz. and Fox is good if u use his speed to ur advantage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dreamcast has more power than the game cube.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You hate nintendo? Nintendo is video games. I have a gamecube. Only system I have (current system). SSBM is a fantasic game, 100x better than the N64 version. My favorite character is Captain Falcon or Ganondorf.

If you don't play this game, or havent, then I feel sorry for you. It's fantastic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!!!!!!!

he rox0rs

and me always like fire emblem

and link is cool too

CCX2

C
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
The dreamcast has more power than the game cube.

All hail Dreamcast and SEGA,thats where Sonic and I came from;) :p :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was that about the dreamcast?

What? Dreamcast is $80 now? They aren't making anymore games for it? Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is on Gamecube?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when it comes to SSBM i am the master with link.

people bow to my sword and bomb skills

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
game cube is a waiste. SSBM gets really boring after like 10 minutes even when playing against friends.

and id like to state segas systems went down because of bad marketing not because of a lack of good games or hardware.

DC came out right before ps2 and then ps2 launched right when DC started getting popular everyone forgot about DC. what was N64s excuse? they just sucked. **** mini discs.

PS2>game cube
Xbox>game cube
DC>game cube
Saturn>game cube
PS1>game cube
genesis>game cube
snes>game cube

Banned
Banned
Best answers
DC came out a whole YEAR before the ps2..
and it never really got popular..
it picked up a following..but the psx was still whomping both sega and nintendo..
then the ps2 came out and drove a knife into sega's dying body.
The gamecube is MUCH more powerful than the DC..
simply because the PS2 is more powerful than the DC, and the gamecube is much more powerful than the ps2.

and the n64, while it had a few decent games..
was a major flop for nintendo.

Basically..
the gamecube's got a few decent games out..
every game I own for the system is great, more than worth the $50 I shelled out for each of them.

Anyway..
I prefer to 0wnz0r with Captain Falcon :D

Best answers
I Like the two fire emblem dudes... Marth and Roy simply because they have swords... and i like there blocking move :)

I also like fox just because of his speed...

Though i think it woulda been better if Vegeta was in it ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the reason DC never got really popular is because everyone was waiting to spend their money on ps2 and its whoping $300 lainch price. it was getting popular with games coming out like jet set radio and MvC2. bottom line people decided to wait for the ps2 rather than take a gamble on weather the DC would survive and because of this it died.

Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
game cube is a waiste. SSBM gets really boring after like 10 minutes even when playing against friends.

and id like to state segas systems went down because of bad marketing not because of a lack of good games or hardware.

DC came out right before ps2 and then ps2 launched right when DC started getting popular everyone forgot about DC. what was N64s excuse? they just sucked. **** mini discs.

PS2>game cube
Xbox>game cube
DC>game cube
Saturn>game cube
PS1>game cube
genesis>game cube
snes>game cube
You Cant bash the Gamecube like that. And actually the Gamecube has a grip of power. Why would Nintendo realease a system inferior to DC?? thats just stupid. O ya and Gamecube is a sheit load better than XBOX. Oh and mindisks prevent piracy which is actually alot better because its the way console gaming SHOULD BE.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
I prefer to 0wnz0r with Captain Falcon :D
Captain Falcon rocks the house.

I don't mind having a good discussion on gaming systems. But to say that the gamecube has nothing going for it is lunacy.

Take a look at the games that will be coming out for it. Then you will come crawling back. Metroid Prime looks incredible.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i've played the gc and the 64 versions of ssb.... and i wud havta say..... there really is not much of a difference.. so they graphics r betta... its just really a waste... ps2 is far betta than the game cube..... the game cube may hav more power.. but they went with mini discs.. and well... pffffft.... no...... but game cube is still good... dc seemed to be impressive.... but for some reason no1 went for it... perhaps just a bad marketing strat... but ps2 is sweet.. its perhaps coz of the line up of games for ps2... like final fantasy, gt, mgs games like that....... but yeh i like captain falcon in the new one coz he is betta than he was in 64.. other than him link is cool

Best answers
Ye gc is a really great console It has great potential and dont forget that Nintendo is the mentor for all these other so called console/game manufacturers. Besides Atari................. but I never played Atari lol. Dont u guys remember sitting down to a nice game of Super Mario Bros 1 =-D or any of those other NES games that stand out in your minds :]

No one here likes Fox? or Ness lol. I could pwn Falcon so hard with Fox in the original. and Ness is all about the skill. In Fact I still play the original at my friends house when we dont have the gamecube to play. Also I would have to say that the Gamecube is more MULTIPLAYER friendly than the PS2, thats all. And I wont go into XBOX cause I really despise that console

CCX2

C
My friend's LIFE is SSBM, you pick any version of specal melee,you wont be able to kill him ONCE.all he does is play that game,hes a nintendo fanatic, but im a Sega Fanatic....:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom