Super Sayian Sprit Bomb

Best answers
I know what you're thinking, that wouldn't be fair to the others but. Just becuase Goku can telport while charging any move while in super sayian mode dosen't mean it cant happen. I saw it in one of the series once think it was in Dragon Ball GT but any way it would be fair because what if someone melees you from the behind. So you know please make it happen on ESF 3.
Thank You

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku has enough moves as he is (more than most characters), and after he transforms, most typically his kame does more damage than a spirit bomb anyway. No moves from GT either, as the mod is strictly DB/DBZ.

Best answers
i agree, and plus, as sonic boyster said,, that esf is only DB/DBZ, so we can only get up to super saiyan 3, not 4, and not 5, as that isnt even in a series, it is in dragonball AF, a dragonball comic which wasnt made by the dragoball company. so stop dreaming about dragonball GT in esf cos it won't happen. and, again, the camahama beam is stronger than any spirit bomb or spirit ball or woteva when he is supersaiyan. just doesn't have the same blast radius.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
If I'm reading this right. It think he means, firing the spirit bomb, then going SSJ, using the SSJ's power to further give the ball more power while it's in flight (Like he did against Buu). That won't happen anyway. The Spirit Bomb is strong enough as it is. If it were allowed to be powerstruggled, then it would be pretty much unstoppable.

Best answers
Wow, i have lost count of how many times i have said this but here it goes: GOKU CANNOT USE A GENKI DAMA(spirit bomb) WHILE TRANSFORMED. When a saiyan transforms he has to stay concentrated, stay focused. If he lost focus he would revert. That is how the saiyan's revert, they don't decide to go back, they stop concentrating on staying ssj. Spirit bomb's also require an extreme amount of focus. It was impossible for him to create a genki dama while transformed, it was just too complicated.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Goku has enough moves as he is (more than most characters), and after he transforms, most typically his kame does more damage than a spirit bomb anyway. No moves from GT either, as the mod is strictly DB/DBZ.
Hehe, then you have to play esf more often.
If you transform into supersaiyan, and your powerlevel is 3000000, and enemy has powerlevel of 125000000, and you do a kamehameha on him, you won't get a scratch on him.
But if you use spiritbomb against a enemy that powerfull, he will die, or at least be damaged.
So the spiritbomb is the most powerfull.
I however do agree with you, he does'nt need more atacks.

Best answers
IceSilver I have also seen the Super Saiyan spirit bomb and was not in GT it was in DBZ MOVIE 7 - Super Android 13 but Sonic does have a point about him having loads of attacks

Btw, any ppl who think that there is something past ss4 in GT are wrong

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Hehe, then you have to play esf more often.
If you transform into supersaiyan, and your powerlevel is 3000000, and enemy has powerlevel of 125000000, and you do a kamehameha on him, you won't get a scratch on him.
But if you use spiritbomb against a enemy that powerfull, he will die, or at least be damaged.
So the spiritbomb is the most powerfull.
I however do agree with you, he does'nt need more atacks.
Hah, you have to play less often if you're playing in servers with people who have power levels of 125000000. The fact of the matter is 999 out of 1000 times after you transform as Goku you have a PL advantage over at least a few players in any given server. This is because Goku's modifier is 2x, he's easy to transform with, and even if you're late to the server the permanent transformation characters are probably going to be below you meaning you'll be a little over server average. A fully charged kame will do damage comparable to a spirit bomb when you're over server average. Besides, even if you miss with it you can fire a second one in the same time it would take you to fire one spirit bomb. Also take into account that you can detonate a kame where you can't detonate a spirit bomb and you can also teleport while charging a kame after you're transformed.

ESF is a strictly DB/DBZ non-movie non-gt modification with only one exception I can think of and it isn't even implamented yet. No super saiyan spiritbomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom