Super Saiyan Full Power

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know it would be kinda cool to be able to bind three different trans buttons to be able to do three different transes

like when you master super saiyan you can go right to it but when you master ssj2 you can just press x (for example) and it would automatically go into ssj2 from your normal form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Jumin: EEA (ESF Evolution Addon) has the extra trans' (so does EVM but I don't play with that, i'm talking from EEA experience) has SS1, SS2 and SS3 and you can't turn SS2 without achieving perfect trans at SS1, which means if you want to go straight from Normal to SS2 you just tap ascend twice, I think this is how the team should do it too, it works well and you can hold any form that you've unlocked (you can still go SS1 when you've unlocked SS3 if you so desire) it also means you don't have to 'trans' twice as perfect transformations are instant, so the first one would be instant and then the second one kicks in straight away.

I'm very much against life drain on SS3, if you have all that power then you don't want to be losing health, you'd stay at SS2. Ki drain is fine but not HP.

I think that once you have achieved perfect transformation, you should require another 200,000PL before you master the form (mastering the form takes longer than perfect transing in the show) and it takes no ki, and then you can trans to SS2 if you so wish.

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
you know it would be kinda cool to be able to bind three different trans buttons to be able to do three different transes

like when you master super saiyan you can go right to it but when you master ssj2 you can just press x (for example) and it would automatically go into ssj2 from your normal form
Or just have them all on 'z'. So you can tap 'z' twice to go straight into ssj2.

Kewl idea dark. =]

Best answers
NEVER remove any of the trans forms.... People might use it for special purposes. Like gaining more experience or go easy on new people how joined server. Like in the series, even if goku can go SSJ2, he STILL go SSJ. SO NO KICK SSJ OUT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom