Super Saiyan Full Power

Best answers
(For Goku and Gohan, after they mastered the super saiyan form, there will be no KI drain at all. As I know, I thought that 1.3 will have KI drain for saiyans in their saiyan forms. Even when they mastered that form, the form will still drain alittle KI. But for Goku and Gohan, the two saiyans, after they mastered the super saiyan form. There will be no KI drain at all. Just for Gohan and Goku's super saiyan form. Their SS2 forms and SS3 even when mastered WILL STLL DRAIN KI.)

Super Saiyan Full Power:
During the training time before the Cell Games, Goku comes up with an idea. He wanted himself and Gohan to try and remain as Super Saiyans for as long as they could, and so get their bodies used to the form. The result is that the Saiyan can stay in the form for long periods of time with little or no effort. It is mastery of the Super Saiyan form.
Achieved By : Goku and Gohan

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't the ki cost of everything gradually get lower, the more powerful you get?

Best answers
There is a master form for the SS, SS2, SS3. For example.

Goku
PL 750,000 (Normal)
PL 1,750,000 (Super saiyan) drains 50 ki per sec
PL 3,500,000 (Super saiyan) drains 25 ki per sec
PL 5,000,000 (Mastered*SS) NO ki drained (for GOKU and GOHAN) ONLY and SS form ONLY

(as for SS2 and SS3 even when they MASTERED the form, there will still be a little ki drain. For example 5ki per sec or 1 ki per sec?

(as I know in any of the series, Goku can't possibly stay in SS2 and SS3 form forever. So if the more powerful the character gets the less ki drained, Goku will be able to stay in SS3 form FOREVER?! Ridiculous!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Doesn't the ki cost of everything gradually get lower, the more powerful you get?
well theres no ki drain at the moment yet in esf, actually a recovery..

You recover ki in ESF right now in transed state, that is if your not doing anything, which i find odd...
but I like this idea, Works out too, and not really cheap since its only going to be for their first trans form. Could use it to be more Tactical than go to the next level asap.

Best answers
So basicly your giving goku and gohan a new advatage..... Suc.!!!!!
If the make vegeta the sup up sajan for ... (Or advande s ssj or what ever....)
With is more power and max -20 speed...
Then tunks with acended acended ssj With is like 2 more power than vegeta but like -40 speed....
Or what ever....
Basicly what i am saying if only goku and gohan get a new advandage then..... GRRR...
(You dont want to know....;) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said it only applied to Goku and Gohan. That would be giving them advantages, as if Vegeta Isn't underpowered enough as it is..

Best answers
Yes ... But Avanger ... Did ya say it in a way That: As if vegeta isent underpowerd eounght..... Yea right.. Vegeta is overpowerd actualy....
Or was it just :As if vegeta isent underpowerd eounght
Just want to know :D
Any way the same for other people...Dunno how...
Of and ssj2 sould drain some ki...
But ssj3... DEFENETLY sould drain some nice omouth of ki... Not so you have to recharge every 5 sec.... mabe every 30sec???

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
your actually wrong about ssj3. You can't master ssj3 it costs too much energy.
Goku mastered it, he could go from normal, to ssj3 in a second He did this in episode 252.
But obviousley, it does drain burn more ki than any other form, so you cant gain energy from just standing there.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will swooping cost less ki in your normal form in 1.3? Cause if it doesnt, its gonna suck fighting as ssj3. You'll be charging more often than fighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur, I meant it in the way I said it. Vegeta IS underpowered. And if gohan and goku get perks like that.. What's vegeta getting? Melee enhancement? Since he IS better at melee than Goku is..

Best answers
nahh..it's lame......this is more Legacy of Goku 3.......leave it alone cuz Ki will cost when u're a sayan when u're charging an attack,when u're swoopying and when u're teleporting and u will not have enof ki most at the time when u need it......and I think this is a great disavantage.......cuz for Friezar,Cell,Buu.Krillin,piccolo they will have a great avantage for this thing( sry if i did some mistakes.....not very good at english)

Best answers
Ashur said:
So basicly your giving goku and gohan a new advatage..... Suc.!!!!!
If the make vegeta the sup up sajan for ... (Or advande s ssj or what ever....)
With is more power and max -20 speed...
Then tunks with acended acended ssj With is like 2 more power than vegeta but like -40 speed....
Or what ever....
Basicly what i am saying if only goku and gohan get a new advandage then..... GRRR...
(You dont want to know....;) )

What the bloody eck are you saying. o_O Make some sense man!

How about a small drain on Goku's 'life-force' whilst he's in SSJ3 form? That way it won't be abused so much... And it makes sense.

Being in such a powerful form such as SSJ3 is difficult for his body to take, just like being in K-O-Ken when he first faced Vegeta... He explained he can't withstand a high level of K-O-Ken because his body might not be able to handle it, and that's why he was not keen to use it on Nappa.

If SSJ3 took small amounts of HP bit by bit it would make the game more interesting and challenging. Think about it...

2X the PL from SSJ2 into SSJ3 makes you uber powerful, and, for example, Cell gets 1.5X his PL from Form 2 into Form 3 [Perfect Cell Form], therefore Goku's 'big advantage' is also a big disadvantage, because his life force would be slowly drained but it would be unfair for Cell's to be drained as he does not reach a higher PL after transforming.

I like the Ki-draining idea from Draco, but this could be done for all Saiyans as they'd all be capable of staying in their SSJ form. But this 'immune Ki-Draining' thing would only seem logical for SSJ if you're basing the idea on the series.

ESF isn't entirely based on the series.... Which is why I've come to the conclusion that this suggestion would be useless as users would not even notice the change, all they want to do is play some fast-paced ESF. Besides, there is no Ki drain at the moment... And I haven't looked into whether there will or will not be in 1.3 so don't flame my ass yet. :scared:

Best answers
No way dude.....that woul suk even more........then It would be useless trans in a ssj3 if yar life is draining.......I am 100% thumbs down 4 these suggestion...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it should just be for Goku and Gohan, but all Saiyans.
Goku mastered it, he could go from normal, to ssj3 in a second He did this in episode 252
Sorry to speak against a mod, but thats not mastery but a perfect transformation. If it was mastered (like the Super Saiyans in Post #1) then he could live normally in SSJ3 form, but like Carl said, it takes too much energy, if Super Saiyan took a couple of months to master then SSJ3 would take years. You'll notice how Goku can perfectly (instantly) transform to Super Saiyan before he mastered it so that it would take no energy.

Anyway, currently once you trans to SSJ it takes up no energy to be in the form, so to be able to implement mastering the form you'd have to have it draining ki to begin with. This could be a good way of balancing the Saiyans out in ESF, making their transformations have the ki drain disadvantage, but Cell, Frieza etc don't get a ki drain for transformations.

Best answers
Linex said:
How about a small drain on Goku's 'life-force' whilst he's in SSJ3 form? That way it won't be abused so much... And it makes sense.
100% thumbs down :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
Imagine if there were a life-drain for SSJ3, when he is advance meleeing, he can't even melee for a few rounds. Like in the episode where SSJ3 goku fought against kid buu, you can see it isn't draining his life-force out of him. Only his KI. And when he is charging a beam at SSJ3 form, both his life, ki will be draining too! In that case, he don't even have much time to fully charge the beam and aim it. In the episode where goku FIRST go super saiyan 3, he just fly in mid air posing looking cool for buu and babidi to observe. So you are saying while he was standing there in SSJ3 form, his life-force have been draining all the time? Ridiculous..... so it means, only KI-drain for SSJ3. Life-Drain will ONLY applies to KAO-KEN.

(Main idea)

Super Saiyan Full Power applies to Gohan and Goku after they perfect transformation Super Saiyan form. There will be no ki drain. SSJ2 and SSJ3 will NOT HAVE Full power where they can stay in that form forever.

For the other saiyans, Vegeta, trunks etc. Even after they perfect transformation for super saiyan, there will STILL be a LITTLE KI-drain. Yes, VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY 'little'. :\

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ2 shouldnt have too much of a ki drain. Everyone was able to use it for quite a while without any noticeable drain on their bodies.

Best answers
well staying loosely on the topic of transing.. will we be able to decide what form to be in? like if we had enough pl to achieve the 3rd trans, but decide not to, and just trans to the first level, so that there's no drain on ki...

and howcome you guys are only talking about Goku and his ssj3 form? unless character specific skills, why not vegeta's 3rd form which i take in the game will be majin.. what will it's negative affects be?
Goku can't be the only one to have a significant ki drain.. since the the last trans is supposed to be 'equal'

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Avenger: As if Vegeta is underpowered he starts off pretty average in comparision to others and after transing becomes possibly the strongest fighter with two of the most powerful attacks

I like what Ravendust said about balancing the saiyans with ki drain, and since Goku and Gohan did prove to be able to hold ssj for extended periods they should be allowed to master the form.
However as Old Kai said to Goku when giving instructions on the use of the pottara earrings:
"Don't fuse as a ssj as you'll never power down and it will shorten your life span"
So this idea should only apply in ssj form.
The last trans will be made equal (I think...) by putting in the ki drain. Since ssj3 will more than likely be the strongest trans the best way to maintain balance will be ki drain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom