Super Mario: The Lost Levels

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From Mario All-Stars right? I'm pretty sure I got pretty far, maybe even the last world, I can't remember if I beat it.

Best answers
mario and his games are crap cuz i get bored of em in a couple if mins but the sonic games for the megadrive are great especily sonic 2, i love being super sonic (sega probly got super sonic from dbz lol)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vixtro said:
mario and his games are crap cuz i get bored of em in a couple if mins but the sonic games for the megadrive are great especily sonic 2, i love being super sonic (sega probly got super sonic from dbz lol)
This thread was never about your opinions, he wants to know if anyone beat the game, Super Mario: The Lost Levels.

I went back and checked, I never could beat it, I probably got frustrated or something and gave up, some levels can be pretty hard.

Best answers
I didn't really find Lost Levels any harder than the first Mario. But then again, its been ages, maybe I'll fire it up for a little 2 player action later tonight with my bud lol.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Lost Levels is insanely difficult. It originally was meant to be Super Mario Bros. 2, but they figured that Americans would complain that it was too hard, so instead they took a game called Doki Doki panic and changed some sprites to make it SMB 2.

I've got the Lost Levels in All-Stars and after a couple frustrating months, I'm only on level A-1 (I didn't use the warp pipes so I could go to level 9)

Best answers
super mario 2 (doki doki panic) was too easy, it was fun though to fly around the maps with princess :/

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a reason why they are lost. Cause of thier hardness.
I really love all mario games but in my opinion, the lost levels need to stay lost for all eternity. Burn in hell. Take a hike. Piss off. Shoo. Go the hell away. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom