Super Buu vs. Kid Buu

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You claim that SSJ1 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku then why'd Gotenks lose every fight he had? Goku stated that he could have easily destroyed Majin Buu but wanted his sons to try defending the Earth because he won't always be around.

Goku even said he could have easily destroyed Kid Buu but wanted Vegeta to get a shot in.

But the argument isn't about Gotenks or Goku, it's about Kid Buu and Super Buu.

I could agree if Super Buu with Gohan absorbed was one of the strongest villains in the series, but just regular Super Buu is not as strong as Kid Buu.

Just looking at the video games, the show and sources... it all hints that Kid Buu is stronger.

SSJ1 Gotenks was more powerful then Goku. He was just less experienced at fighting and ****y at that.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You claim that SSJ1 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku then why'd Gotenks lose every fight he had? Goku stated that he could have easily destroyed Majin Buu but wanted his sons to try defending the Earth because he won't always be around.

Goku even said he could have easily destroyed Kid Buu but wanted Vegeta to get a shot in.

But the argument isn't about Gotenks or Goku, it's about Kid Buu and Super Buu.

I could agree if Super Buu with Gohan absorbed was one of the strongest villains in the series, but just regular Super Buu is not as strong as Kid Buu.

Just looking at the video games, the show and sources... it all hints that Kid Buu is stronger.
Goku said that Gotenks (he didn't have an idea that Gotenks might go SSJ3) will definitely destroy Majin Buu. That means SSJ Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

The only source you must use is the manga (or Dragon Ball Kai series, but AFAIK it hadn't reached Buu Saga yet). I already made my argument that Goku was afraid of (normal) Super Buu, but wasn't afraid of Kid Buu that much. Noone can beat that.

Best answers
Near enough at the end of the DBZ series goku says something similar to this 'I could have beaten Buu in any of his forms except -Kid buu - But I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to save the world for a change, I wont be around forever'. Kid Buu is therefore more powerful than Super buu, Kid Buu is a noob though as his pure evil and dosen't know when to stop.

This topic probably ended ages ago, but nvm - hope I helped.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This topic didn't end actually. And please provide the evidence (manga please), where Goku says that near the end of DBZ series.

He only said that he could have beaten Fat Buu AFAIK.

Best answers
Super buu is much stronger than kid buu because he has power of Mystic gohan,Goten,Trunks,Picollo and anybody (some kai's+ power of hes kid buu form) Kid buu? he hasnt that power and he is dumbass... (super buu has inteligence of Picollo) Any questions? ;>

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super buu is much stronger than kid buu because he has power of Mystic gohan,Goten,Trunks,Picollo and anybody (some kai's+ power of hes kid buu form) Kid buu? he hasnt that power and he is dumbass... (super buu has inteligence of Picollo) Any questions? ;>
Buu with Mystic Gohan absorbed is Gohan Buu.
Buu with Gotenks absorbed is Gotenks Buu.
Buu with Piccolo absorbed is Piccolo Buu.
Evil Buu with Good Buu eaten is Super Buu.

EDIT: I came up with a new conclusion about what Kid Buu really is.

When Kid Buu absorbed the strongest Supreme Kai, he transformed into a Puff Buu. Then he absorbed some peaceful-weak-fat guy. Then he became weak-fat-controlable one - the Fat Buu. But the pure evil of Kid Buu still existed in Fat Buu. So when that evil got an opportunity to go outside, he used it. Evil Buu went out by taking most of the power, less body and some more brain, than Kid Buu had. Then he ate Fat Buu and reserved him some special place inside himself. He used Fat Buu to get some more body (to fit him best for fighting, moving, etc.), strenght of the strongest Supreme Kai in Fat Buu. Absorbtion is a technique, which fuses your body/mind/power with the other's. By eating a candy Buu can manage that candy the way he wants since it's small and powerless. After reverting to Kid Buu, he lost the power of the strongest Supreme Kai and a lot of brain (LOL). Anyway that Fat Buu inside him still restricted a bit of his mind, so he got rid of Fat Buu by spitting him out.
It may be that Goku has reconsidered about fighting Buu alone plus he knew that Vegeta wouldn't want to fuse again (they would still have fused at the end though). He said before the fight started that they'll try to do something if they can. Also Goku wanted to make a plan before Kid Buu finds them.

So (I didn't add appearance changes since we all know them):
Kid Buu = original.
Puff Buu = Kid Buu + strongest Supreme Kai's strenght and brain.
Fat Buu = Puff Buu + some innocent/weak/fat guy's brain and weakness.
Good Buu = Fat Buu - Kid Buu's strenght, evilness (which Fat Buu didn't use) and some of the Kai and other guy's brain.
Evil Buu = Kid Buu + some of the Fat Buu's brain.
Super Buu = Evil Buu + usefull things taken from Fat Buu.
Piccolo Buu = Super Buu + Piccolo's brain and strenght.
Gotenks Buu = Piccolo Buu + Gotenks' strenght.
Gohan Buu = Piccolo Buu + Mystic Gohan's strenght.

Good Buu = Fat Buu < Evil Buu <= Kid Buu < Puff Buu = Super Buu < Piccolo Buu < Gotenks Buu < Gohan Buu.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Vegito - 26,000,000,000

Guess that proves that Vegito is the strongest person in the dbz universe?

So I was right that Vegito would mop the floor with kid buu and is stronger than ssj3 goku

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop believing those fan made powerlevels...

The powerlevels you must believe are provided in Daizenshuu #7. Too bad they don't go past Frieza Saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegito is toying around with Buu all the time. He never saw a challange. He even got absorbed on purpose! It's certain that kid Buu would be more of a challange, but it still won't be enough. Vegito is far stronger than Goku or Vegeta. Once the both of them fuse their powers become GIGANTIC. Vegito is the strongest of everyone. but WTF wait! Goku should be afraid of super Buu, right? Orly? Then in Buu's mind how come he fights him in SSJ2 form??? If Buu wasn't so badly invincible I feel like Goku and Vegeta would have won. I think Goku is far stronger than Super Buu. Since Goku ssj3 is a little weaker than kid buu (he says this himself "You may be stronger than me but blablabal" (don't remember the thing exactly) when launching the spirit bomb at him.) so this means Kid Buu PWNS Super BUU

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I agree that kid buu is stronger than super buu if you go with the show.
And I can do more damage as kid buu (in any DBZ game) than with super buu.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's certain that kid Buu would be more of a challange
How is it certain? Prove it.
but WTF wait! Goku should be afraid of super Buu, right? Orly? Then in Buu's mind how come he fights him in SSJ2 form???
Goku didn't fight against Kid Buu (nor Super Buu) in SSJ2 form in manga.

Everything you said makes no sense.
You should read all the posts in this thread and be familiar with Buu Saga of MANGA before adding your opinion/proof.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-_CcFj7BFbFI/why_super_buu_was_stronger_than_kid_buu/

I think that you all should take a better look at that video, and not just skipping it down. If we're talking about who is stronger, Super Buu or Kid Buu, than it's defenitely Super Buu. Alot of people might be confused by the fact that the last form must be strongest.But here, it was a bit different. Perhaps Akira wasn't trying to do two things: 1.) Making in an all-around used up story of the last from being the strongest, but the last form being something different; evil, un-intelligent and uncontrolled. We all know that Vegeta, Frieza and Cell were all intelligent and smart 'beings' (beings, as in, not humans).

And second, he might of wanted to ditch the idea of someone (Goku and Vegeta at that present time) using a DEUX-EX machina move and just blast away Kid Buu because they were so mad.

All in all, hleV has it covered more or less, if not all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since Vegetto could defeat Super Buu then how come they didnt feel the need to fuse to fight Kid Buu?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's either Kid Buu was weaker or Goku decided to be saiyan-like and defeat him separately.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since Vegetto could defeat Super Buu then how come they didnt feel the need to fuse to fight Kid Buu?
They broke the rings. Saying that true Sayians fight alone.

And wasn't this **** settled already?

I thought yous agreed that SuperB>KidB

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But kidbuu destroyed planets just in a second or less.
Superbuu could never do it that fast.

The point is:
Superbuu acts relaxed in the show he pretence to be like ultra powerful (dip**** :p).
Kidbuu is coming after superbuu (like SS3 is after SS2) it must be stronger if it wasn't than why are the supreme kai's so scared about him and not of super buu.

Last edited:
Best answers
Easy 1. Cause Kid Buu was pure EVIL. They were really scared of him cause that dude was only created to destroy everything.
And don't say Super Buu can't destroy planets so easy because he never even tryed... He killed all the humans of Earth in a few seconds if you remember.
Goku decided to fight him alone cause he wasn't as strong as Super Buu with Gohan , Piccolo , Trunks and Goten. Not even Goku in super saiya-jin 3 form could fight that Buu and against Kid Buu he really had a chance.
When he was transforming in Kid Buu they said his power is growing because he was weaker than before * with Gohan and the rest of them inside*
So Kid Buu > Super Buu 1 but weaker than Super Buu 2

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh right got it now thx :p
Lol yea I haven't watched DBZ for years, so it isn't all that clear for me.
But I did some research before I posted :p.

Best answers
Who is *stronger? Super Buu or Kid Buu?

No opinions, only arguments please.

* Powerlevel, energy, regeneration, etc.

I vote for Super Buu. Seeing Goku's behavior, Kid Buu is clearly outmatched against Super Buu.
After Majin Buu went back from Gohan/Piccolo Buu to Super Buu, Goku wanted to fuse with Vegeta badly and blamed him a lot for destroying the earrings since they had no chance against him. Then, after Majin Buu became Kid Buu, Goku himself refused to fuse. So either he's an idiot or he "can sense powerlevels".
goku's not an idiot its just the pride of saiyans. pretty foolish though XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom