Super Buu SDK release 2.0 (version 1.2 compatiable)

Best answers
whats up, iam releasing another BUU SDK, this time its compiled and usable for ESF 1.2, final polycount is 1252, iam pretty sure all the animations work ok, spent a while assigning it, the model comes with 2 blank skinmaps and a playable version, ill skin it myself in the future when i have the time

Model/skinmaps/assigning done by me
skeleton/animations by darktooth

heres a pic of it if your wondering:

and heres the SDK (gotta copy and paste to toolbar due to ****ty host):
http://www.freewebs.com/soosexyithurts/Superbuusdk.zip

i wanna see some good skins come out of this guy :), any complaints about the model/skinmaps/animations post here or any skins :)

Best answers
slow download (only 5kb/s with dsl)
but the model looks very good :)

Best answers
looks sweet dude, once i get home i will skin it and show the pics here ^_^(my skins have improved since i last did one :p)

Best answers
Ummm....looks different in the hl viewer...face looks longer and the shoulders are very square...maybe u should fix some of that Toast...also the head from the side looks way to thin....should be a bit wider... If anyone gets a chance to look at it in hl viewer you'll see what i mean....but it's still one of the best buu's i've seen...tx for releasing it for all of us to use... :yes:

Best answers
Yeah, I noticed that too. It seems that the proportions went off when it was animated, or somthing, I dunno :] . Still a good model though, but it wouldn't hurt to fix it sometime :) .

Best answers
ill fix the shoulders and scale it up a bit when i get home, and recompile it, and probably do some custom animations since i tottally hate his idle and run animation

Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
ill fix the shoulders and scale it up a bit when i get home, and recompile it, and probably do some custom animations since i tottally hate his idle and run animation
A good idea for idle and long idle would be his wierd standing pose, when he has his head tilted to the side. That would look pretty cool, but anything you choose to use will be good too (I'm a fan of Super Buu, so i'll like it no matter what :)). You did well on this model/animations, SSJ Toast. Nice job :laff: .

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he released the sdk along with a compiled version so people can skin it themselves, as well post their skins so the forum users can use it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this can be a good competision to see who is the best.
the prise is that you may use your skin to release it. LOL!

Best answers
it looks great.. i didn't try it yet but it looks really good(so much buu makers on this forum-_-.. guess there's no modeler who wants to make my requests-_-)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm the link just will not work for me and I would like to try my hand at skinning it. So I was wondering if you could maybe upload it to another place or email it to me. I will give you my email in a pm if you dont mind to send it.

Best answers
Hsu said:
Hmm the link just will not work for me and I would like to try my hand at skinning it. So I was wondering if you could maybe upload it to another place or email it to me. I will give you my email in a pm if you dont mind to send it.
sure thing, my host isnt the most reliable, cant think of another place to upload it unless esf-world is willing to

Best answers
ok i managed to fix the shoulder problem, turned out i fluked a little bit when assigning it but it should look better now, plus i scaled the model and skeleton a bit to make him bigger, youll have to redownload it to see changes, plus i uploaded it to esf-world which they will hopefully host, ill try to do some custom animations for it which i havent animated before, but it doesnt look to hard :), keep in mind if you use it for fatbuu the transformation animation is a little messed up, ill try to fix that too, i played it ingame for a bit and ill admit it looks pretty freaking sweet, just needs a good skin :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom