Suggestion

Best answers
Hi, first off all im going to apologize for my english, second i'd like to say that im a big fan of esf, let's get to the point, i have some suggestions i would like to share with you

1 : i have played a lot ecxrc2 with big pack 8.4 installed and i think that you should do the running of an caracter like this, run normal and then if you press shift run faster and if you wish more speed only then you press turbo default "t" cuz that way it will be more like in the anime....I hope you understand what im saying ,

2 : Kaioken for Goku should not take so rapidly his life , i really like kaioken but you cannot play with it verry much...

3 : There is no more taunt in the game , in the options i mean, i had to tipe in the console bind key "taunt" , it's fun with taunt really...Last nigh a had more suggestions but i have forgoten them:)) when im going to remenber i will post them

I have seen the graphic in the future release and with my pc i cant play it.... and i dont have the money to upgrade my pc sadly :))

I have this configuration , please tell me that i'm wrong and i can play it:))

Video : Ati radeon x1050 , 128 mb ram supports shrader 1.0 and 2.0 dont support shrader 3.0 :(
Ram 1 GB ddr 3

With this can i play the future release ? Hope so, if not whell that's the life ;) Best regards and good luck with the game :D

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, ESF Final is the successor of ESF 1.2.3, as in the proper, unmodified version of the mod. ECX and especially Big Pack add a lot of features that weren't and still aren't planned for the last version of ESF.

1. There is no point in having 2 speed modifiers. If the Shift sprint were cost free, players would want to have it on permanently (AKA what we have now), if Shift sprint consumed energy, players would merely prefer to switch between normal run and turbo (which is much faster).

2. I'm not sure if kaioken will be added in Final or not, but for the sake of the discussion: Kaioken isn't a transformation. It's supposed to be used to boost the player attacks. And since the boost is near 'super' levels, there has to be a trade off: health for extra powerlevel.

3. I think taunts were added by the old EVM, but I would like to see them ingame.

PS: Unless you have a legal version ofHalf-Life 1, you won't be able to play ESF Final.
PS part deux: ssj4Broly? Really? Some DBZ fan you are...

Best answers
First of all, ESF Final is the successor of ESF 1.2.3, as in the proper, unmodified version of the mod. ECX and especially Big Pack add a lot of features that weren't and still aren't planned for the last version of ESF.

1. There is no point in having 2 speed modifiers. If the Shift sprint were cost free, players would want to have it on permanently (AKA what we have now), if Shift sprint consumed energy, players would merely prefer to switch between normal run and turbo (which is much faster).

2. I'm not sure if kaioken will be added in Final or not, but for the sake of the discussion: Kaioken isn't a transformation. It's supposed to be used to boost the player attacks. And since the boost is near 'super' levels, there has to be a trade off: health for extra powerlevel.

3. I think taunts were added by the old EVM, but I would like to see them ingame.

PS: Unless you have a legal version ofHalf-Life 1, you won't be able to play ESF Final.
PS part deux: ssj4Broly? Really? Some DBZ fan you are...
What's wrong with my name? I am a fan but i can have what name i want....dosent matter that, i have steam legal with hl1 and counter-strike dont worry....as for my name i realy would like to see broly going ssj4 thats all, just fantesize...sorry for the english....and please next time when you answer to someone be more respectful..have a nice day

It's more real when you are running without the turbo, you are so pround that you are a fan and still you dont know that in the anime you dont see them run with turbo on :)) example : dr gero when he is running from the z warriors dosent have any boost to his running, thats the normal running of any of them , hope you understand what im saying :)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are several scenes where you see them running with an aura around them, what are you talking about?

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Androids didn't use ki the same way the Z warriors did. I don't recall Dr. Gero ever having an aura no matter what he was doing. So that scene doesn't really work in your favor. There has always been a way to 'walk' by holding left crtl.. So I don't really see the point. You can choose to walk, run by default, and turbo to run faster. I wouldn't mind seeing an option to walk with turbo on (first Broly movie as an example, when Goku is walking up the hill and the aura kicks on.. just look bad ass) but it's not needed since you're rarely ever on the ground anyway.

[video=youtube_share;iEBFBLMBhJY]http://youtu.be/iEBFBLMBhJY?hd=1&t=6m7s[/video] Just because the walk is indeed bad ass..

I still fail at being able to link the time stamp in videos. It should send you right to 6:07... but I still am full of so much fail it seems.

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Oh and sry to say that, but youd video card is way to slow. ESF needs atleast one wich supports shader model 3.0

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind seeing an option to walk with turbo on
WHAT?! You can no longer walk with turbo on?! Blasphemy!!! Even in 1.2.3 you were able to!

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can 'walk' but it's a faster walk.. I would like a walk more like the time stamp in the video. No change in speed if holding the walk button sort of deal.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, yeah. It would make sense if turbo didn't increase walk speed.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clearly you haven't learned space logic yet
Space logic? Does it tell that whenever you use turbo in ESF, your speed increases even if you don't want that?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom