Suggestion on Transforming in Beta 2

Best answers
I think the transformation should blow people away whoever is near the person transforming:fight: Im tired of being kicked in the face when im about to ascend to the next level or have to deascend because I see some goofy ass guy coming towards me:\ I don't really remember if it happen in the episodes tho. But its justed my opinion:)

Best answers
Cell blew people away when he acsended to perfect form......Trunks couldnt do anything, yea maybe being invulnerable when acsending is a good idea.
I've been kicked around while transforming and I'm sure everyone else has too. It's frustrating.

Best answers
this was suggested before beta 1 came out... its got its good and bad points to it for being vunerable when transforming.

good point: the best players on the server will have a vunerable point at some time. (until they reach perfect trans)
probably some more good points i cant think of right now
bad points: you have to run away and hide and no one gets to see your transformation.

i see krillen doesnt have to transform again once you ascend/. :yes: like that idea :D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I happen to like the ability to kick people around while transforming. It makes it more tactical. You can't just go ahead and transform anywhere, you gotta be careful. Also, it can be very useful in a fight because it can keep an opponent from becoming more powerful thus easier to take down. Admitedly, it's annoying when ya get kicked trying to transform, but ya just gotta be more careful. I NEVER get touched while transforming because I make sure I do it somewhere where it's hard for me to be seen. Like under water on Namek, or in some dark corner. As long as you haven't already been targeted, you're usually fine.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know it can be frustrating to be kicked away when tranforming.
but its a realy good way to stop someone to reach the transformation. And this will lead to new tactics and strategies.

sorry for the spelling.

Best answers
yeah i love kicking people who r trying to transform, they take it way to personally tho cause after that they all chase me around and try to kill me, but super jump/teleporting around long enough makes em give up

Best answers
How about make it less time OR make it so that only beams can kill the person? Because if they see the trans start and then stop to hit you with a beam, if you played your trans smart, you would finish befor they got the beam off.

Best answers
gunslinger has a good point i was thinking instead of invulnerability which looks kinda too cheep put in a force field identicle to the one gohon uses except keeps guys away from meleeing you but only big blasts can enter.

keep the same speed of transformations and animations there great...

freeza has anyone done work on his 3rd form at all im dying to see it its supposed to be wicked. and his transformations are wicked as well (agree with blowing people away from you as well)

everyone ran away from freeza as he did his last accending and she did it with a bang unhurt powered up.

it would look cool to see goku's first accending and while doing those multiple bangs see guys being knocked back..

ssj3 should be the longest transformation and you should also get a force field for a couple more seconds after accending.
(include gokus line in some of the transformations quote "and this is to go ever ferther beyond ahhhhhhHHHHHHH" from gokus first ssj3 transformation) to make it even better is to time how long it took him to transform (probably cut that time in half) yaa lol
:shocked: :shocked:

i say talk about a light show

and talk about talking way ahead of time thats probably gona be in beta 3

Best answers
How about, after the first few seconds of the transformation your character becomes invulnerable, so if your in a fight and push z you can be hit... You could not get hit mid-transformation, but if you try to use it as a time out in a battle you get struck and pummeled... that's fair

Best answers
Invulnerability, no way

Pushing you away, heck yes. It shouldn't BLOW YOU AWAY like a tornado, but if you are in the general area it should push you away from it, making it still possible to stop the transformation, but not letting any old Joe come in and sucker punch him.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blah, all of these ideas imply ya don't wanna take the time to plan your trnsformations. Like I said I almost NEVER get hit. And fatman, I can do ya one better. I got banned from a server becaus ethe owner was upset I wasn't letting him become SSJ Vegeta. Uh yeah, thats it, I'm gonna let ya transform so ya can blow the living crap outta me with FF and BBA. ¬.¬

ppl are such whiners :p Bottom line, it's just fine the way it is. If ya want it changed, ya just don't wanna think tactically about the game.

-Karrde-

Best answers
They never hit me also :) (almost)

When I see someone transform I fly and morph as fast as i can to kick him hard ^^.... What a kick :)

Its very annoying but i always have a big smile and well, he has to hide because if u hide its possible.

Best answers
I think thats stupid. I'm tired of going to noob servers.
"Don't attack while transforming or I'll kick you"
IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR ASS KICKED GO TRANSFORM IN SECRET!! Or wait until Perfect Transformation. I reached Perfect Transformation as Goku without even going SSJ until that point. damn I was whooping those people :\ :tired:

Oh and I still beat them transformed or not :p

Best answers
think about it guys must have some pertection from transforming at least the first few times where your on radar and you give off lots of flashing lights and lightning so its like saying here i am im transforming come and get me so we must have some protection and as that protection it should be a force field becuse no one goes invulnerable in the game while transforming the just activate a shield or at least blow the enemy away for a second.

kinda like what happened to janimba (cant spell sorry) when goku trys to go ssj3

the higher ssj the stronger the push and protection...

no one can touch you but only big blasts can get in there

force field like what gohon uses or freeza theres a few examples.

Best answers
I dunno I transform in the middle of the arena soeveryoe can see me then when someone kicks mei kick the back fly towards them and transform right by them while they are still rolling on the ground

Best answers
This is another example of people who cant win and want the game changed (like noob's calling people "Melee Whores)

Face it .

Every Character is PERFECTLY balanced.
The Melee sistem is Awsome once you master it.
Beams are used in tight spots.
Like transformations should be executed in secret.

Best answers
I don't know about PERFECTLY balanced, but it's undeniable that there was a lot of work done in balancing. I have to agree with Karrde though, it took me about 10 minutes to figure out that I had to ascend in a safe place. Just be smart about it, there are enough nooks and out of the way places in every map to ascend safely. This, in my mind, goes under the same argument as people who want to use beam weapons without fear of getting meleed. Personally, I don't think this mod has to be exactly the same as the anime. I don't want to fight the same battle for 14 episodes. And there's no way in hell I'm going to stand stupifyed as someone charges a super attack or ascends to a higher level. But then I don't like getting my ass beat, maybe that's just me.

Best answers
the biggest reason why i am totally against being invincible while in a transformation.

you fire a fully charged beam at them with no chance of them escapeing and not enough power to deflect it, what do they do? assend as a blocking method. temp invincibility when their backed in a corner.

Invincibility in esf should only come from the dragon the way it is.

Best answers
i agree, invincibility should stay out of transforms but there should be a pushback effect. i would also like the perfect transform to do at least something other than change the model, even if its only half a second.

Best answers
Ok I am a Newbie so can some one tell me how do I change forms? All I know is by pressing Z u change 2 SSJ or something But is there away to change 2 the 2nd Form? If You know please help me out!!:D:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom