• Good idea.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I'm sure there's some form of SAM melee in the works already (saw SSJ3 goku), so this is about countering it. Perhaps if someone uses a SAM block (a block that could instantly repel any beam, and also...) at the same time someone uses SAM melee... or perhaps this would only be when two people use SAM melee at the same time... this could happen. Skip to 8 minutes in this video and see Yamcha and the Saibaman. This movement would ofcourse be automatic, but to determine a winner, a sequence of button presses ala 1.2.3 could be performed. [video=youtube;4lJkWRBZGFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lJkWRBZGFg&feature=related[/video]

Oh and as for determining where in the map the movements happen, I envision set points at which the fighters would traverse , in random order... for example..

(bird's eye view) Those points could encompass a certain area of free space in the center of a map, at different heights... I don't know the technicalities, but it sounds possible and very cool. Ofcourse, a skilled mapper would probably have to set these points while making their map in order to ensure this feature's functionality across all variations of maps.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something is allready planned for everything you suggested ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom