Suggestion for Fair transformation in ESF 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have noticed that the PL multiplier is different for all kind of character. The Saïyen and Krillin have a PL multiplier of 2 and the others have only 1.5. So I think that the saïyens and Krillin must have only 2 transformations and the others 3, like this :
- Goku : SSJ1 Goku, SSJ2 Goku (but no SSJ3, or maybe a kind of turbo SSJ3, but it double the consumption of KI).
- Gohan : SSJ1 Gohan, SSJ2 Gohan.
- Vegeta : SSJ1 Vegeta, SSJ2 Vegeta (or Majin Vegeta if you prefer).
- Trunks : SSJ1 Trunks, USSJ Trunks (maybe he can have a PL multplier of 3, but he is slowest)
- Buu : Evil Buu, Super Buu
- Frieza (easy): Frieza 2, Frieza 3 and Frieza 4.
- Cell : Imperfect Cell, Perfect Cell, Full Power Cell.
- Piccolo : Piccolo Fusion with Nail, Piccolo without weighted clothes, Piccolo Fusion with Kami.
- Krillin (a little harder) : Namek Krillin, Krillin with hair.

I think that it could be fair, what do you think of this?

PS: Sorry for my bad english, but I speak french usually.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are ways to balance out the transformations, even if some characters have more ascentions than others. I believe the team already has a plan for how each player class will balance out with eachother.

Best answers
Razorix 22 said:
I have noticed that the PL multiplier is different for all kind of character. The Saïyen and Krillin have a PL multiplier of 2 and the others have only 1.5. So I think that the saïyens and Krillin must have only 2 transformations and the others 3, like this :
- Goku : SSJ1 Goku, SSJ2 Goku (but no SSJ3, or maybe a kind of turbo SSJ3, but it double the consumption of KI).
- Gohan : SSJ1 Gohan, SSJ2 Gohan.
- Vegeta : SSJ1 Vegeta, SSJ2 Vegeta (or Majin Vegeta if you prefer).
- Trunks : SSJ1 Trunks, USSJ Trunks (maybe he can have a PL multplier of 3, but he is slowest)
- Buu : Evil Buu, Super Buu
- Frieza (easy): Frieza 2, Frieza 3 and Frieza 4.
- Cell : Imperfect Cell, Perfect Cell, Full Power Cell.
- Piccolo : Piccolo Fusion with Nail, Piccolo without weighted clothes, Piccolo Fusion with Kami.
- Krillin (a little harder) : Namek Krillin, Krillin with hair.

I think that it could be fair, what do you think of this?

PS: Sorry for my bad english, but I speak french usually.

It all sounds good and dandy to me , however the team might have balanced characters some other way , we'll just have to see...

Edit:

TwisteR said:
There are ways to balance out the transformations, even if some characters have more ascentions than others. I believe the team already has a plan for how each player class will balance out with eachother.
Sneaky bugger... thats what I was just about to say! SEE!^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theyve done a great job on balancing out the game so far im sure they will do fine on 1.3...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but by doing it your way, people will miss out on their favourite forms. i.e. Kid Buu and Ssj3 Goku

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, but by doing it your way, people will miss out on their favourite forms. i.e. Kid Buu and Ssj3 Goku
Easy, for Kid Buu, we can use it instead of Super Buu. For SSJ3 Goku, he can have a transformation, but, like in the manga, take 2 times more KI. You use KI being SSJ3. You are a lot stronger but you can't be SSJ3 a long time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So then we sacrifice Super Buu for Kid Buu, you haven't solved the problem, just passed it on.
I heard that while in ssj3 Goku's ki will drain even if you stand still so that doesn't need to be changed

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So then we sacrifice Super Buu for Kid Buu, you haven't solved the problem, just passed it on.
Yes, you are right. I think that we have to use Super Buu. Kid Buu have the same PL as Evil Buu in the manga. It's only a different skin. If we follow the good order, that's Majin Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu, AND THEN Kid Buu.
So, my first order was right.

I heard that while in ssj3 Goku's ki will drain even if you stand still so that doesn't need to be changed
I have said that the KI was draining 2 times faster. So when you are flying SSJ3, your KI goes out 2 times faster. But when you are on the ground, your KI is also draining, but 2 times slower as if you were flying in SSJ3. So it's difficult to be all time SSJ3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the current transformation stats are in no way going to be the same in 1.3

they will be spaced out and set so people will the most transformations wont dominate the playing field

wouldnt make much sense to have everyone get like 50x pl and gaining 5000 hp and speed at max transformations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How bout we leave both Super Buu and Kid Buu and have everybody happy?

Best answers
trying to balance the transformation may be a good idea but i rather have them more realistic then balanced. i mean like its true that u can be a ssj with a p.l. of 500000
and like krillin will double like form 300000 to 600000 thats gonna be a whole lot of bs for the guy whos ssj

Best answers
SpiritOfLegends said:
trying to balance the transformation may be a good idea but i rather have them more realistic then balanced. i mean like its true that u can be a ssj with a p.l. of 500000
and like krillin will double like form 300000 to 600000 thats gonna be a whole lot of bs for the guy whos ssj
Excuse me?
Ugh
Hey guys its another "Krillens weak so he should be really **** in ESF" person!
NO!
Transformations and characters should (and judgeing by the teams darn good job of it so far) will be fair , NO MATTER WHAT THE CHARACTER , hell they could put in bulma and she'd STILL be powerful enough to take kid buu on a head on... Why?
BECAUSE THE GAME SHOULD BE FAIR!!
Ok , Now I've yelled that out.
I'm done.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
Excuse me?
Ugh
Hey guys its another "Krillens weak so he should be really **** in ESF" person!
NO!
Transformations and characters should (and judgeing by the teams darn good job of it so far) will be fair , NO MATTER WHAT THE CHARACTER , hell they could put in bulma and she'd STILL be powerful enough to take kid buu on a head on... Why?
BECAUSE THE GAME SHOULD BE FAIR!!
Ok , Now I've yelled that out.
I'm done.
That was his opinion MajinDruu, no need to bash it....sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom