Suggestion: Aura hiding

Best answers
Hey.. I have an idea... I dont know if "aura" is the right word, cuz im not UK or US :S Anyways... My idea is:
U often see in the DB books, when the Z-Warriors is hiding their aura, so their enemies cant find them or feel them. I think that u should be able to do that in ESF too ! I mean... When its such a big part of the DB story... then why not make it a part of ESF too? It would work like this:
While pressing a button (x for example) then ur character should disappear from the radar of ur enemies. In that way. They would have to use their eyes to find you! But when u hide ur aura, the disadvantages should be that u cant swoop, cant fire ki blast, cant use turbo etc. I think it would be a great idea, to help newbies exploring the maps, without gettin pwned by sum1 :) It also gives u a little chance of escaping ur enemy, if ur about to die!

Just my wierd thoughts... Think about it :D

- JunN

Best answers
i actually like this idea... except it's called Ki, but i'm for this idea, and the consequences make sense,too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe this has been suggested before. The pace of the game prevents this from ever working. Aside from that, enemies would still be able to see you most of the time (maps don't really have hiding spots in them). I know I don't have that much trouble picking up another guy from across the map. Just watch for movement. So I would venture to say it would be utterly pointless.

Best answers
well instead of not being able to swoop or such. I can see how this could help in team battles.

Example and this is with my opinion of lowering ki

Team A vs Team B a 2v2

One of Team B members has just died from a team A member.

a 2v1 can be conducted on a Team B member. Normally two 1v1's are going on in a 2v2 match...Normally

so if one supresses his ki and takes a large drop in his Power level((since reducing your ki lowers your power level)) He can be taken off the map from radar. So what does that do?

If Team member B is occupied with the first team member of A, and doesn't see anything on radar, it will give team member A with a reduced ki and pl the ability to sneak up on him and take advantage of the situation. Now i can see where this is abused by turning ki reduction down then turning it on before hitting but you would have to sort out the bug.

this is just a small scratch of an idea, not to be taken with certainty

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might work on a free fight game.
But I just don't feel like plaing hide&seek.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see a problem with this. when dodoria was chasing krillin and gohan they did this.. many other instances like tihs happened in the series

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom