Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR5RaZupoO4

Wikipedia said:
“Sucker Punch” is an epic action fantasy that takes us into the vivid imagination of a young girl whose dream world provides the ultimate escape from her darker reality. Unrestrained by the boundaries of time and place, she is free to go where her mind takes her, and her incredible adventures blur the lines between what’s real and what is imaginary.
She has been locked away against her will at Lennox House for the Mentally Insane (in Brattleboro, Vermont), but Baby-Doll (Emily Browning) has not lost her will to survive. Determined to fight for her freedom, she urges four other young girls—the outspoken Rocket (Jena Malone), the street-smart Blondie (Vanessa Hudgens), the fiercely loyal Amber (Jamie Chung) and the reluctant Sweet Pea (Abbie Cornish)—to band together and try to escape their terrible fate at the hands of their captors, Blue (Oscar Isaac), Madam Gorski (Carla Gugino) and the High Roller (Jon Hamm).
Led by Baby-Doll, the girls engage in fantastical warfare against everything from samurais to serpents, with a virtual arsenal at their disposal. Together, they must decide what they are willing to sacrifice in order to stay alive. But with the help of Wiseman (Scott Glenn), their unbelievable journey—if they succeed—will set them free.
While the name of the characters are kinda stupid, the plot seems weird enough for me to like it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do want.
A friend of mine showed me this a month ago orso, and I've been excited about it ever since. It has everything a man wants!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't say the trailer made me wanna see the movie. But oh well... it has chicks, samurais, guns and fantasy creatures so it should be decent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Giant samurai golem with minigun? Where do I sign?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw the trailer and loved it, the dragon is awesome! And troll samurais? c'mon that's epic!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not brainwashed, Synth.

Just bat**** insane.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers