Best answers
umm yea its bin such a long time
ah i dont now why i bothered
but here i am

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You spammed the forum and made 3 useless posts? Don't take this as a flame, but I think you are the person I know with the highest "absolutely useless post, to substantitive post" ratio. I hope someday you'll reach a level of maturity where you can post on a video game forum without going out of your way to be annoying.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do NOT post 3 topics with the same content in - limit yourself to one single topic only.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
You spammed the forum and made 3 useless posts? Don't take this as a flame, but I think you are the person I know with the highest "absolutely useless post, to substantitive post" ratio. I hope someday you'll reach a level of maturity where you can post on a video game forum without going out of your way to be annoying.
can we get married now?

@ korean: seriously though, you dont need to announce your re-arrival, just post somewhere. if your after attention right now your getting NEGATIVE attention. if you want positive attention, the way to do it would have been to post something constructive somewhere, and then people would have gone "ZOMG J00 AM TEH BACKZOOORZ!!!1!!1111!!1!!".....

....well, maybe not, but you would have gotten a nicer response...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess good for you, I mean, I hope the time you spend here doesn't take away valueble time in your life...

I love how it says "BACK YALL!" under his name

Best answers
Your join date is August 2004. You couldn't have been gone very long seeing as u have over 100 posts.

More like, "wow 17 is posting o_O. Haven't seen him since 1.2 relased >_<" =P

But seriously, I'm not back. Just nothing to do. 17 ftw!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't been here for a while, you don't see me making a new thread to announce my triumphant return...(Actually I'm only here because poor Ravendust is lonesome :(). But Rocky shall return full time one day.

Best answers
You never left, you just want attention.
He was banned, so technically, he did. ~Magus

Why the hell are you making this thread? You were active almost everyday.

Best answers
yea, your best bet is to come back when you start growing pubic hair

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ageism!

But I have a question crazy korean...

When you turn 11, what happebs to your alias?

Best answers
Why you make these threads is anyone's guess korean. Everytime you make one people tell you your just looking for attention, do you like it when people ridicule you? Do you enjoy it when people put you down? If you stop setting yourself up for things like this, you'll find that people won't insult you quite as much.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Because he isn't 10 right >_>.

Everyone needs to get off his little back he's a kid let him have his fun as annoying as it is he's bound to stop soon enough so just sit back and chill.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, this thread was pointless. You guys will propablly make him commit suicide.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is he anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom