Darkone said:
Hmm , dont think so , Goku s PL on namek Was: 60,000 when he arived
180,000 hes 10x Kaioken Maximum
15,000,000 When the saga was over AND he was A super Saiyan
22,000,000 When he returned to earth
29,000,000 when 3 years pass and the androids apeared
34,000,000 when he got healed from the hearth Virus
220,000,000 when Goku finished hes 1 year training in the Time Chamber
360,000,000 when he arrived to earth from the other world in Buu saga in hes normal form.
500,000,000 when he went Super Saiyan
800,000,000 Super Saiyan 2 - Goku and vegeta was the same
1,150,000,000 - Goku in SS3
1,800,000,000 - Mystic gohan
1,550,000,000 - SS3 gotenks
2,200,000,000 - Vegetto
2,550,000,000 - vegetto went SS
2,900,000,000 - Goku s ultimate Spirit bomb

it couldnt been 500 mil. when he was fighting frieza , its imposible
I'de say You went WAY overboard around the "360,000,000 Goku arrives in regular" Point....WAY over..........
SO far over...Incredible.....*can't stress it enough*
Then again..who knows...Has there EVER been a "Official" Akira Toriyama certified power level list for the show in timeline form?

Vegeta is still the BEST character *strongest in my opinion..Goku=crap*

-Other than "that" I completely agree..
Darkone....yes....Goku Spirit bomb is better than SS Vegetto..so true...
*Even with his pitiful uber sb..he is no match for the powerhouse that is Vegetto*

Best answers
Yes there has... But you'd need to know how to read Japanese before you could figure it out, since there are some... books which cover it... In Japanese...... Many years ago...

There are some sights which have translated it all for you, or gives you the numbers from the manga, which are even better since they aren't long-winded.

22,000,000 When he returned to earth
29,000,000 when 3 years pass and the androids apeared
34,000,000 when he got healed from the hearth Virus
220,000,000 when Goku finished hes 1 year training in the Time Chamber
360,000,000 when he arrived to earth from the other world in Buu saga in hes normal form.
500,000,000 when he went Super Saiyan
800,000,000 Super Saiyan 2 - Goku and vegeta was the same
1,150,000,000 - Goku in SS3
1,800,000,000 - Mystic gohan
1,550,000,000 - SS3 gotenks
2,200,000,000 - Vegetto
2,550,000,000 - vegetto went SS
2,900,000,000 - Goku s ultimate Spirit bomb
Everything after the Goku's 15,000,000 is pure speculation....

..... And I'd like to add...

NOONE'S BETTER THAN VEGETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Maybe you didn't read my post Wolf Devil? that percent thing doesn't work backwards. As you pointed out, that's stupid.

Best answers
I already said let`s stop this off-topic(well atleast you told best character you know), but you still want to continue.

Best answers
Well this isn't that far off topic. It's a discussion about power levels, and this thread is about strongest people, and to be strong, you have to have a HIGH power level...... s'all good

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm going to say the strongest is either cell or picollo... the only reason they arent so vital is becuase they were out muscled...

skill wize theyre the best... they have great tactics.. they just dont hit someone into the ground and waste energy shooting at supposedly your oponent.. if they were all equal pl id say cell would be the strongest.. but being that they arent at equal pls.... goku is only because he hits the new level then vegeta tries and catches up

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Yes there has... But you'd need to know how to read Japanese before you could figure it out, since there are some... books which cover it... In Japanese...... Many years ago...

There are some sights which have translated it all for you, or gives you the numbers from the manga, which are even better since they aren't long-winded.

Everything after the Goku's 15,000,000 is pure speculation....

..... And I'd like to add...

NOONE'S BETTER THAN VEGETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"NOONE'S BETTER THAN VEGETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(Love that "D*ckhead" attitude)

That's because he is part Vegeta;) :yes: ...and because he has Kakkarot's "Ultimate Abililties"...he can "magically" turn into a mass of light, has every "stolen" technique of Go-Crap, and his insane good-luck (call it Karma if you want..but, that's just plain G*Y)

Vegetto is unstoppable and could have Killed "Buu-Han" at any moment..just that simple....*cough* *GOGETaIScrAP* *hack* *cough*

Sorry I like the DBZ Gogeta *HATE GT and everything associated with it*
...just not as much as Vegetto!

-Non-fusion though...
...VEGETA WILL BREAK YOU!!...*Krap-A-Lot..*

Best answers
At the end of DBZ it was Gohan. He fuxing pwnt buu all over the ground (wasn't even ssj!); too bad he cheated and absorbed like everyone there except Mr. Satan......lol

Best answers
It was Vegetto, since he beat the crap out of Buu with Gohan absorbed :p

Vegetto just got ****y, and turned into gum -_-

Best answers
MercFox1 said:
At the end of DBZ it was Gohan. He fuxing pwnt buu all over the ground (wasn't even ssj!); too bad he cheated and absorbed like everyone there except Mr. Satan......lol
I liked Gohan ALOT more back when he was young and untainted/"wussified" by his SLU..tt.yyy..I mean his mother,THAT B*TCH ruined him!!!!!!

I'de still have to say his poor combat skill *out-of-practice* made me undermine "Mystic Gohan"..He just couldn't get the job done..and Never has..(NOT without someone elses help/interference/guidance, AN EXTREME power difference, or a pitiful opponent....AGAIN thanx CHI CHI!)

-So yeah..
Vegeta is still "strongest"..as a SS and NON-SS (not SS2*I wish*,SS3*G*Y*,SS4 *what is that?..As far as I'm concerned this doesn't exist..also excluding Majin*release power to untainted "evil" self* and Mystic*should only work on half-breeds and everyone that's not a saiyan or cell...Afterall "they"*Saiyans and Cell* can never reach any sort of "limit"..they just get stronger after every battle...That is how I see it)

(I LOVE USING CAPS, EXTRAS, STARS, PARENTHESES, and QUOTES)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's with these bull**** powerlevels? Don't compare characters with numbers.

Gohan was the strongest, though his father had the most potential.

Best answers
well i voted Vegeta because i thinks he's the cooles :D and sometimes he just pwns all ;) I reallly loved the Goku vs Majin Vegeta fight...!!! it jus rox all battles! :D well Goku is probabaly the strongest, he IS the hero so no matter what he will always win whoever he fights against.. even if the nemy got a 100000 BILLION Powerlevel advantage something will always happend like Goku becomming "SSJ65687236842858726384" or something like that :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Power levels = BS Speculation

It's a cartoon, people, not a math equation. A lot of DBZ had to do with power levels but they do not tell you what those power levels are 90% of the time, and who cares? Tien's Kikoho was powerful enough to immobolize Cell's second form and smack Buu, but his power level wasn't supposed to be anywhere near even Krillin's. Get off the power level train because it doesn't make any sense.

Best answers
i dont think thats true. The more PL the more speed/damage they have... and well, it only happends 1 single time that a small pl kicks a high pl right?... :S
And in the theori it would be impossible for Tien to even touch Cell cus cell would move so fast that Tien could not even see him right? correct me if i am wrong :) no flaming please :D

Best answers
Vegeta, is the best most hated on fighter!! Goku this Goku that. People watch the show cause of Vegeta. SO therefore Vegeta was the prince, but now he is the KING of ALL... well you know the rest!!

Best answers
eightballcmd said:
Vegeta, is the best most hated on fighter!! Goku this Goku that. People watch the show cause of Vegeta. SO therefore Vegeta was the prince, but now he is the KING of ALL... well you know the rest!!
AND here I thought this topic was going to die...I thank ALL of you...*I'm simply "BEAMING" with happyness now*..And to think...Vegeta is getting respect*UNBELIEVABLE...absolute madness. UHHh!*

Revitalized Prince said:
What's with these bull**** powerlevels? Don't compare characters with numbers.
Gohan was the strongest, though his father had the most potential.
-Gohan was the strongest none fused..*means absolutly nothing if you suck at fighting...again...THANX Chi Chi..*
-Goku is a saiyan..thus he has no maximum potential..same goes for Vegeta...Though Gohan definately had a good chance at easily becoming an "unstoppable force"
..If only he had trained..I'm sure if he would have stopped acting like a dork, moved into Capsule Corp with Bulma's Family, and "sucked up" long enough...he and Vegeta could have learned something from one anouther...*Vegeta taught to become SS2..Gohan taught the "true" means to being the best...REAL MOVES...not just the "blue wh*re of Ki blasts"...Nah...that could never happen*

-BTW Son Asid....I commend you *doesn't mean much..but it IS a compliment..and those are all to rare..especially sincere ones*

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please to not be voting in an old poll whoever did it (not gonna waste time looking it up).

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom