Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta is atleest fair becours he lurns his attacks al by itself while goku get's to know the attack's becours someone els and vegeta atleest knows hou to fight whit his strengt.
and only talk about dbz, not dbgt(dbgt f***up vegeta's voise and the real power of him).
kaioken & spiritbomb from king kai
instant translocasion & fusiondance from that planet(can't remember the name o_O )
so, ho is stronger......VEGETA!

Best answers
Oh yeah, getting training is definetly cheating. :S Tell that to all the Martial Artists around the globe, go ahead, tell them they're fake because they couldn't teach themselves how to fight.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you count gt, i would say that goku and vegeta are physically the same.

Best answers
not counting gt, just cause, well, it doesnt really follow the story line, it was kinda just made to earn the db franchise a few more bucks, mystic gohan. cause he really whooped super buu badly, and goku would have had to go ssj3 to even stand up to him

Best answers
Just so you know Big_Vee, Tien isn't actually human...I would have thought the third eye would have made that obvious.

Best answers
Everybody knows that Krillin Pawnz all... Just admit your defeat you damn saiyan's. You cannot match the pimping skills of the bald, smooth operator. He may not be a super saiyan but im sure he could kill vegeta or goku with a destructo disk if he wanted too. Oh and trunks...who cares, hes got purple hair...he must be a boy lover.

Best answers
DBGT suxx! and therefore Gohan is the strongest at the end of DBZ!!! (except the fusions of G+V)

Best answers
Bihal said:
Just so you know Big_Vee, Tien isn't actually human...I would have thought the third eye would have made that obvious.
Whatever you say....*3rd eye deformities are possible and this is DBZ, thus they gave it a use*......

Just so long as you DON'T try to tell me he is a from anouther dimension, anouther (unexplained) planet, *definetly don't try and say he is even so much as a mutated saiyan...*people said this crap to me before*or anything of the sort..
Every site I've Ever gone to says he is human..In DB and DBZ there is no mention of his being of any race OTHER than human..If he is not just anouther weird looking Earthling (like Krillen*never had a nose or a very visible iris coloration..a tad bit freaky* and Chiatzo*freaky little mime thing*)...Then what exactly is he..your opinion please....do tell

I'd prefer not to talk about Tien...at least not debating his race.

MrTrick Jr. has a point on this matter...*Although Gohan can only beat an opponent if he has a MASSIVE power advantage over them, guidance from anouther, or interference on his side.........At least that is how the "wussified" future Gohan is...thanx Chi Chi* DBGT does Suck

*Bows to Chun-lu

You are correct sir.

Best answers
MajinBejita said:
me^^ its Bejita, coz they dont have a v in ther hiragana, katak.. but ur right, who really cares?
Just because there's no V sound in either kana alphabets doesn't mean it isn't spelled that way. Japanese people also use romanji, in case you forgot, so they could spell it Vejita if they wanted to.

Best answers
Well Goku. But did someone send that Gogetas pl is about 500milj? Well that`s wrong Goku in ss in frieza saga had already pl over 200milj(cant understand why in some dbz pages they always put wrong pl`s,not even close the real ones). One reason is Super saiyan puts pl 100x bigger. ok enough of off-topic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Barkarot said:
Well Goku. But did someone send that Gogetas pl is about 500milj? Well that`s wrong Goku in ss in frieza saga had already pl over 200milj(cant understand why in some dbz pages they always put wrong pl`s,not even close the real ones). One reason is Super saiyan puts pl 100x bigger. ok enough of off-topic.
Hmm , dont think so , Goku s PL on namek Was: 60,000 when he arived
180,000 hes 10x Kaioken Maximum
15,000,000 When the saga was over AND he was A super Saiyan
22,000,000 When he returned to earth
29,000,000 when 3 years pass and the androids apeared
34,000,000 when he got healed from the hearth Virus
220,000,000 when Goku finished hes 1 year training in the Time Chamber
360,000,000 when he arrived to earth from the other world in Buu saga in hes normal form.
500,000,000 when he went Super Saiyan
800,000,000 Super Saiyan 2 - Goku and vegeta was the same
1,150,000,000 - Goku in SS3
1,800,000,000 - Mystic gohan
1,550,000,000 - SS3 gotenks
2,200,000,000 - Vegetto
2,550,000,000 - vegetto went SS
2,900,000,000 - Goku s ultimate Spirit bomb

it couldnt been 500 mil. when he was fighting frieza , its imposible

Best answers
OKay so i have to continue off-topic. When he get his body back from ginyu and recovered his pl was over 3milj without kaioken. Because Frieza had about 3milj in final form 1%. in that warm up goku didn`t use kaioken. when frieza powered to 50% goku started to use kaioken first 10x then 20x for one punch and kamehameha. 3x100=300milj get it now? how you think if 1% is about 3milj then its about 10milj in 100%? i can feel power of moderators coming when they sense off-topic here. its evil power.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Frieza has 500,000 in hes form 1 , lol you overestimate DBZ a bit with those SUPERHIGHT numbers

Best answers
okay now, you think its that and i think its other lets stop this off-topic.

Best answers
Imagine it like this. When he's in Final Form 1% he has 3 million (for example). His maxium power in this form is 12 million. He says "Now I'm going to power up to 50% of my full power" which is NOT "Now I'm going to become FIFTY TIMES more powerful."

Best answers
Frieza had about 3milj in final form 1%
He wasn't at 1%.... he was lying. As Darkone said, in his final form, 100%, he was 12,000,000. and 1% of that is 120,000...

Bakarot, it's not really about you having a different view, it's about facts... Akira Toriyama released official powerlevels which covered the beginning of DBZ to the end of the Frieza Saga. You've either never come across them, or didn't believe them. Darkone is correct. Sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom