• Gohan

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Piccolo

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay. I'm not overlooking this. Vegeta's not the issue here. Frieza, Cell & Piccolo are. They were nowhere near Vegeta's level--and this is not about who's lost in battle the most, it's about who's the most powerful. Delete your post.

As a sidenote, you nitwit, Vegeta never technically lost to Goku in battle. In fact, it was the other way around. And you also may want to consider checking your spelling, as "rapitedly" isn't a word.

Best answers
i would say the strongest were Kid Boo...why ? cuz he can copy simple all attacks
and regenerate + has magic powers... in the end fight if he would fight serious he would kill goku and vegeta in 5 seconds lol

but the powers were always not realy realistic in dbz just look back too freeza he was so powerful he could easy destroy planet now compare it with ssj3 goku or mystic gohan there way more powerful so maybe they could destroy a whole planet with only a punsh in the ground lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And U know what... I should put Krillin or Tien! I know they aren't the strongest, but they are the strongest people on the Earth (Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Brolly are Saiyans, Piccolo is Namek, Cell's a robot, Frieza's I don't know what, and Buu's maden of Babidi's magic) So, I think Krillin is the strongest Earthling. Isn't he?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reason why i voted for Goku was cause he was the one person who allways HAD to win. >.>

Every time it was:

Everyone: "Omg we are getting our asses kicked"

Goku swoops in fights and starts loosing.

Goku: "Oh now i must use my uber 1337 technique that every moron could see is powerfull but the evil guys are just to dumb to notice me charging it and ill beat him"

Goku wins.

Everyone: "Hurray"

Thats why i chose Goku. They didnt let anyone else near him >.>

Allthough Vegeta does beat him once ^^ Yes turning into a big ape was a fair trick.

Best answers
Grega just gave us the summary of dbz.

Personally I like how Goku was in DB. Sure he was strong, but he won through ways other than some uber 1337 attack.

Best answers
my chose hands down is Goku for one hes the main charecter for two he can kick everyones *** but i think vegeta would be second though
sorry for the double post i thought i was editing

Best answers
my chose hands down is Goku for one hes the main charecter for two he can kick everyones *** but i think vegeta would be second though oh and a thrid reason goku is the best is cuase hes also my fav charecter

Best answers
if brolly was the strongest, he woudn't get killed 3 times now would he? ;D
so if he got killed 3 times he has the power to revive him self? if so then hes probaly still out there powering up... then going to kill everyone on this poll

Best answers
Okay. I'm not overlooking this. Vegeta's not the issue here. Frieza, Cell & Piccolo are. They were nowhere near Vegeta's level--and this is not about who's lost in battle the most, it's about who's the most powerful. Delete your post.

As a sidenote, you nitwit, Vegeta never technically lost to Goku in battle. In fact, it was the other way around. And you also may want to consider checking your spelling, as "rapitedly" isn't a word.
no need to get so defensive.

Anyway summary of vegeta's fights at near the end of Z. He fights pretty evenly with ssj 2 goku(of course he can go SSJ 3). Gets stomped by fat buu(arguebly his weakest form). Gets stomped by super buu with gohan. Gets stomped by kid buu(also arguebly his weakest form).

Gohans fights. Beats the living bejeesuz out of super buu. Fights well with super buu with gotenks/piccolo(his strongest form that doesn't have gohan in it).

I agree cell, frieza, and piccolo shouldn't even be on the list, honestly i don't think goku should be up there either, the fact he could barely fight fat buu should show that super buu and gohan are far stronger.

Also i apologize my post at 2 in the morning had a spelling error, i fail at t3h intrawebz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough Vegeta does beat him once ^^ Yes turning into a big ape was a fair trick.
So how is using an ancient technique created by gods not? Goku abused the hell out of Kaioken, yet Vegeta was still able to move. Anyone who thinks using the Ape form is a cheap "trick" clearly doesn't understand Saiyans.

Anyway summary of vegeta's fights at near the end of Z. He fights pretty evenly with ssj 2 goku(of course he can go SSJ 3). Gets stomped by fat buu(arguebly his weakest form). Gets stomped by super buu with gohan. Gets stomped by kid buu(also arguebly his weakest form).
You should've left it alone. The battles you listed have no real merit, as you can also look at this from both standpoints. Blind ignorance.

Goku's fights: Fights evenly with Majin Vegeta, fights evenly with Fat Buu (at SS3), gets stomped by Super Buu(w/ Gotenks), gets stomped by Super Buu(w/ Gohan), gets stomped by Super Buu, fights evenly with Kid Buu

Vegeta's fights: Fights evenly with SS2 Goku, (I wouldn't necessarily say he was "stomped" by Fat Buu - fact being he was able to pull himself up after a beating and still pull off a final attack of that magnitude), gets stomped by Super Buu(w/ Gohan), gets stomped by Super Buu, gets stomped by Kid Buu

Goku: Stomped 3 times.
Vegeta: Stomped 3 times.

Clearly there's a correlation here.

Basically, what we're looking at is two fighters who have their fair share of good battles, and their bad ones. In Vegeta's case, it's tipped on the bad side, as nothing's ever thrown into the favor of the anti-hero, if you catch my meaning.

EDIT: Since you guys are now making this a pissing contest I wish I voted for Vegeta. :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say Vegeta is always a step behinde Goku. Goku beat him first, he became SSJ first, he became SSJ2 and SSJ4 before Vegeta.

Best answers
yes anyone who disagrees with you is ignorant and just starting a pissing contest. Its called discussion, people have differing views.

Fights evenly with Majin Vegeta,
you forgot the part where goku held back the entire fight.

fact being he was able to pull himself up after a beating and still pull off a final attack of that magnitude
a final attack of that magnitude which... did nothing! yay vegeta way to use all your life force to NOT kill someone.

and i mean you practically answer your own question

(i'm bolding for emphasis)
Goku's fights: Fights evenly with Majin Vegeta, fights evenly with Fat Buu (at SS3), gets stomped by Super Buu(w/ Gotenks), gets stomped by Super Buu(w/ Gohan), gets stomped by Super Buu, fights evenly with Kid Buu
Vegeta's fights: Fights evenly with SS2 Goku, (I wouldn't necessarily say he was "stomped" by Fat Buu - fact being he was able to pull himself up after a beating and still pull off a final attack of that magnitude), gets stomped by Super Buu(w/ Gohan), gets stomped by Super Buu, gets stomped by Kid Buu
besides all of that i think goku was weak compared to buu and gohan anyway. Also i agree with you, using monkey form is perfectly fine, that was definently vegetas win.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta told Goku he'd never be able to catch up with him in terms of skill and power.

Case closed. Goku is the superior warrior. Vegeta is in the series for comedic relief. There is nothing more hilarious than seeing the guy who claims to be the Prince of all Saiyans getting stomped over and over again, then watching him achieve a new level of power, only to find someone 10 times stronger, at which point he gets stomped again.

But Gohan is still stronger (and better) than the both of them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3Gotenks was barely stronger than superBuu. Mystic Gohan made superBuu look like a total beginer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you forgot the part where goku held back the entire fight.
I wish you knew what you were talking about. Because then, I'd agree with you.

Best answers
a yes now we get to the "you're wrong but i'm not gonna back up my statement at all" part. Goku fought majin vegeta at SSJ2, he had the capability to go SSJ3 sounds like he's holding bak to me.

As for gotenks VS. Gohan its hard to tell, mainly because gotenks is dumb and messes around too muchhg i think the fact that gohan can fight super buu with gotenks eaten shows that gohan is stronger(i could be wrong).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom