Strong Men...Also Cry

Best answers
Hey guys its like 6 in the morning here in Cali. Couldnt sleep due to the fact that someone i loved has left me...for someone she only knew for like a week. :rolleyes: So Saturday was pretty ****ty for me. Stressful beyond belief. I had a girl friend who i thought cared for me, loved me, was the only one for me...and that all changed with reasons that a 3 year old could come up with..The sad part is i really thought this girl was the one for me. I thought she was totally different from the rest becuz i saw something in her that i just loved to pieces. Wasnt her outer beauty. It was her completely. Inside and out. THe longest time i was in love...now that i see it was complete and utterly a waste of my emotions..A waste of 4 months i thought were special. I just dont understand how could this be? She said she cared for me, loved me, etc. So why the sudden change? Why dump me for a guy that she just met? (not just met met but she knew him for like a week, most likely less...) She told me im the perfect guy. She told me she would never change her mind. That all changed in freaking 1 day? I just dont understand that. Its been racing through my mind this whole day that i was almost on the brink of smoking...something i vowed never to do. I still am stressing it out even when i try to let it go..in my sleep it wakes me up. I dont know if i need to cry some more or if i just need to walk more. It just doesnt make sense..Im really sry for posting this but i had to let it out..and since its so late i knew that the boards were open for whatever i had to say..so this is what i ask to you guys. Why go out with another guy when she says im the perfect guy, etc.?

I know i gotta let it go...but ive been trying for the past 6 hours. I keep waking up...so if anyone has some kind of answer i would really like to know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well dude the only thing i can really say is that women can be evil. one minute its oh i love you the next its a big **** you buddy. just try to move on. i know how you feel though the one and only chick i was completely into completely shot me down, it was like man you are a really nice guy and totally cool to hang out with, but i wouldnt **** you.

if it makes you feel any better one time i went up to this chick thinking man shes pretty good looking seems nice, so i ask her name, and she gave me a dollar to go away... which i then used to buy a soda.

life sucks but there are always moments that dont, just try to remember the good stuff.

Best answers
heh i completely understand how you are feeling man..

i've got these feelings for a girl as well but i've recently found out ( couple of weeks back already ) that she is like that nice to ALL the guys she meets.
so one day i saw her with an other guy flirting and **** and that really broke my heart since she was also saying stuff that i was the one for her etc.

i could tell you to just get on with your life but then i'd be telling you something that im not doing myself heh.. but i KNOW i should get on with it so you should to

it's pretty normal that you are totally broken right now but trust me.. that will go away
never give up your hope because of a girl that doesnt even deserve to be with you

Best answers
**** man, that's pretty harsh, but as everyone says, you'll get over it. When you meet a nice girl, and get together, everyone thinks it's love and it'll last forever, but the truth is that it rarely does.

/me waits for SaiyanPride to rant about women

Best answers
For her to do that it means that she lied to you from the start. And thats the worst thing in a relationship: dishonesty. You'll get over it. The most important is that its not your fault, so theres nohting to feel bad about. Theres always the possiblilty that if she fails with the other guy, she'll come back to you, thinking that you will forgive her. But then you just ignore her.
She was such a hypocrite.

Best answers
Ba... Deja vu of something that happened to me a year ago.... Cept mine was a lil worse...

First of all don't start smoking, it's a bull**** escape; don't get me started on it. If you want me to go further I will, PM me (I'll give you about 10 reasons and rant for about an hour).

You'll meet someone else over time man, like all things it will heal over time. Girls are like that though, I'm not saying all are, but it's something all us guys have to learn to accept; we can't understand them and we never will, so dun try.

Texas said:
Theres always the possiblilty that if she fails with the other guy, she'll come back to you, thinking that you will forgive her. But then you just ignore her.
Eeeh... In most cases that's easier said than done.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because Nelo, women, are liars (not all of them, so anyone out there who disagrees, I'm not making a generalization.) Women form habits of telling you what you want to hear, even when they don't mean it, because they think it makes you happy.

That's what's wrong with the word love, because if you used it first, she may feel obligated to say it back or else there would be some mild awkwardness.

In my opinion, four months is not something to be sweating over, a four year relationship maybe, but in my opinion, love isn't something that can form in four months, and I say that based on both opinion and personal experience.

Best answers
Bummer. Dont expect yourself to get over that in 6 hours, thats just not going to happen. If you really loved that girl and all of that, its going to take you a while to get back up on your feet. Like Opti said, girls do make a habit of telling you want you want to hear. It kinda sucks since, well, you put all of that trust in them and then they treat you as if you were just some other guy. You may have loved her, but remember that obviously she doesnt love you. From personal experience I know the near future is going to be hard for you, but you really just gotta keep yourself busy. And when you feel like it, remember that crying does help. Just dont think about it so much because thats just not going to help you, seeing as youll probably just be thinking why this and why that, and what if etc etc... There are plently of fish in the sea, you just came across a spoiled one. I know its gonna be hard but, if she ever tries to get back with you, gather up all your strength and just ignore her... I know its easier said than done, but I had a ***** who kept me going like this for 2 years. It really ****ing sucks, dont get in that cycle.

Good luck getting over this one man, its gonna be tough but remember that as a person youre better than her, and that eventually shes gonna get ****ed over as well.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you all blaming her? So what if she left him, obviously he wasn't what she wanted. It isn't her fault that she liked someone else.

Next time, don't fall in love, or you'll get owned again.

Best answers
I know exactly what you mean, man. The exact same thing happened to me (What is four months, some kind of unlucky amount of time?). The best thing I can suggest is just talk to your friends about it, or just hang out with your friends and don't talk about it, get something else on your mind. I know it probably feels like you need her, maybe even almost to the point where your life is being wasted without her there. But it's not, because the very fact that you feel this way about someone who would do that to you proves that you're a way better person. I'm really sorry, that's all I can say, and I know how you feel. I hope things get better for you as soon as they can be expected to.

Best answers
owa said:
Why are you all blaming her? So what if she left him, obviously he wasn't what she wanted. It isn't her fault that she liked someone else.

Next time, don't fall in love, or you'll get owned again.
do keep in mind that she fed him bull**** about loving him and thats hes the perfect guy etc etc...
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
do keep in mind that she fed him bull**** about loving him and thats hes the perfect guy etc etc...
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Well when you are dating someone, you don't tell them they suck and are the worse guy. She obviously found someone better. Otherwise she wouldn't have left.

Best answers
yeah true, but its the fact she lied to him about all of that **** is what makes her come off as a *****. dishonestly man, that was her fault.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
yeah true, but its the fact she lied to him about all of that **** is what makes her come off as a *****. dishonestly man, that was her fault.
I understand. I am sorry for him, believe me, but I just felt like people should also see it from her point of view.

Go out with a man you like more then your current boyfriend.

or

Stay with your boyfriend whom you are losing interest in.

Best answers
well still it's not nice to be lieing to him.
that's the same i've experienced.
she kept telling me sweet stuff and telling me she loves me and she got mad when i didnt gave her alot of attention.
and then the next day i just saw her making out with some other dude.
how do you think that's nice .. and that's almost the same thing that happened to NeLo.

so i got absolutely no respect for that girl

Best answers
owa said:
I understand. I am sorry for him, believe me, but I just felt like people should also see it from her point of view.

Go out with a man you like more then your current boyfriend.

or

Stay with your boyfriend whom you are losing interest in.

Well, ill tell you why you are wrong on this one. I understand where you are coming from but all in all dude the guy she is dating is a complete *******. He keeps things from her, her family doesnt even like the guy. Most of the time family is right bud. Cuz from what i hear, the dude got an attitude with her sisters. I mean not in that i love your daughter type of ****. Its more of dissing them cuz they look a certain way, or what kind of music they listen to. Everything about this guy smells bad. But thx A LOT guys i really needed it. Im much better now. If you guys got anything to add then plz do so.

O btw she broke up with me cuz she figured she would have "fun" She told me that herself. She would rather have fun then get serious...now i ask you does that sound like the best girl in the world? ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wut i learned.. u can't give urself right away believin that she'll b there and is the one.. it takes time n patience for somethin to grow so u can't give ur hopes up right away.. coz u never know exactly how she feels until youve been together for a long time.. look at all dem ppl juss gettin married after meetin a few months.. then they get a divorce, the woman is left with a kid and the guy goes with another hoe.. seriously you can't give ur hopes up right away

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
Well, ill tell you why you are wrong on this one. I understand where you are coming from but all in all dude the guy she is dating is a complete *******. He keeps things from her, her family doesnt even like the guy. Most of the time family is right bud. Cuz from what i hear, the dude got an attitude with her sisters. I mean not in that i love your daughter type of ****. Its more of dissing them cuz they look a certain way, or what kind of music they listen to. Everything about this guy smells bad. But thx A LOT guys i really needed it. Im much better now. If you guys got anything to add then plz do so.

O btw she broke up with me cuz she figured she would have "fun" She told me that herself. She would rather have fun then get serious...now i ask you does that sound like the best girl in the world? ;/
man, i know exactly how you feel, when my ex girlfriend dumped me, after one year and four months, i cried my eyes out, and her excuse was "i didnt THINK we would work out" how the f*ck can you think you wont work after one yeah and four months, surely you would realise after one or two months.

strong men do cry, being as i am one of them!

she dumped me in january, and even now i think of her and it makes me angry when i hear about her with other men...

if she says she wants more fun and that is why she dumped you, but sorry to say this, but it really shows what she was using you for =(, it sucks man and girls CAN be evil when they want to be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, can't expect everything to go well. You win some, you lose some. Don't feel too bad, you'll find someone else that's going to be better than her. You can't really blame her, she's young, most people don't get serious in a relationship until later in their life, definately not in their teens. Either way, sorry to hear about it, and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom