Strike! - Sig number 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw the idea I got the idea from a pic I saw of all the good dbz characters with a blended pic of buu behind them so I blended the bg nd pic together.

BTW I like the edit on your sig.

Just made this:

What do you think? Its sorta like your SSJ3_Gotenks if you want me to take it down I will.

Best answers
Dude i was being onest!

i think SSJ3_Gotenks work is pretty lame and effortless!! (just my opinion)

That image u made was Basic but Realy well done!

U should use it!!!! Sometimes the most basic ideas r the best!

EDIT: Good sig dude Needs a bit of work but Pretty well done for a beginer!! Like i said before use that cool image u made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well IMO he is the best sig maker I only started cuz he gave me and idea and told me to screw with photoshop till I found MY style and I did! Thanx for the encouragement SSJ3_Gotenks!!!!

Best answers
Try something with out filters and use brushes they are crappy but MAN O MAN they are great when you build up the layers :)

Go see my brushes work on my sig thread called My All New Sig :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
I saw the idea I got the idea from a pic I saw of all the good dbz characters with a blended pic of buu behind them so I blended the bg nd pic together.

BTW I like the edit on your sig.

Just made this:

What do you think? Its sorta like your SSJ3_Gotenks if you want me to take it down I will.
Eh, Its pretty basic, but looks nice. The image to the left is way to blended in to the sig. You should make the opacity about 70-80% that is what i use when i make some of my sigs. Some times lower depending on what type of sig im making, But nice job for your first time.

P.S. Hawki_Ice pwns all in sig making. (IMO) Hes currently teaching me animations. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3_Gotenks can you tell me how you made the animation in your sig(how it goes fom one color to another).

Best answers
Hawki_ice..

1, this is a thread about one of MY sigs and I aloud him to post here, so don't tell me to shutup.

2, I am the only one (apart from merlin) who gave any kinda of crits on the sigs at all, what the hell is the point of posting a sig if you can't take being told what's wrong with it and how to fix it.

3, Lame and effortless? So what do you call that P-I-S-S easy background and 2 half opaque pictures on your lame ass sig? hmm? Don't be such an ass.

Now, Snow..

That is a HUGE improvement, the only crits I can give are that the background is a little too blocky and that the text is hard to see, apart from that :yes:

And lastly, Merlin...

You second sig is from a tutorial too, I know, I tried it back in my n00b days.

Best answers
lolz Only thing i got from a tutorial was the box cubed that is over the left image of my sig. The animation was made by me with Hawki_Ice's help. :) Thanks Hawki.

Best answers
ok, i've had it.. if he thought my current sig was lame and effortless then i'm going to go make a new one.. i can't stand people who say that kind of stuff about other peoples work without saying why.. i'll post a new thread when it's done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can someone tell me how to animate my sig. Like SSJ_Gotenks with the color change.

And I saw the blended pic from a site. To blend a pic is VERY easy why would I need a tutorial to tell me how to use it.

That for the crit I like it. Merlin I think the opacity is too low on the sif i will rais it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
. The BG is BASIC so you dont need to tell me that. This me 3rd sig keep that in-mind.What do you think:

Best answers
Its pretty tight but your color changing is way to slow. IMO. You might want to speed it up just a little bit. And that background is ok, But im sure you could do better. :p Get creative.

Best answers
Add a white, so that when yours and SSJ3 Gotenks sigs change colors, they'd always be the same. I was just watching them both change colors.

Best answers
and put your name on it? lol. Well, it's annoying that everyone is copying that colour change so i've made a new sig with a different effect in. It's on a new thread in the sig forum. Go there and post crits/comments/compliments please.

Best answers
Maybe ur right about that but like my sig and others just becuz you have it doesnt mean no one else cant have it u didnt invent it :\

Best answers
I know I didn't invent it, it's just when you get 4 or 5 people going around with the exact same effect it gets cheap, and i'm getting people ask me why I copied Gotenks_Ownz, and snow.. it's annoying.. so that's why I changed my style.. and check the thread please :)

Best answers
Just so no one says that again i am putting up an old sig till i can redo mine :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom