Strike! - Sig number 2

Best answers
Snow, you mean 'Now i've illegally downloaded PSP' :p

Photoshop is no better than PSP, unless you are a filter whore.. paintshop has tons of filters to produce effects with ease where as psp users have to go the long way round and layer up effects.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's mostly the brushes (like dodge tool burn tool smudge tool etc) and the layout, and more options (not only filters) that make photoshop better imho

Best answers
But psp has those brushes (all the brushes are: RGB to color, Hue, Saturation, Burn, Dodge, Exclusion, Smudge, Emboss, Sharpen, Soften, Lighten, Darken & Push). As you say, the layout is better in your opinion and i can respect that, but if you ask me or koblano (or any psp user for that matter) the layout is just set out perfectly to get to the tools when they are needed and the roll down menus free up LOADS of space. IMO the only thing that photoshop has over psp is that it was packaged with an abundance of filters to achieve extra effects.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must check psp again because I haven't seen that when I last checked (week ago or so) , I'll check exactly what's different :)

I've never ever seen PSP create something really good, I don't know why this is, I know it's not filters because most amazing things I have seen were not even combined with filters but just brushes.. there must be some sort of reason, so I'll be sure to check it out

grtz naz

Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
Anyone got any tips for making sig.
Don't let others tell you what style to use, how long you should use it, or don't get discouraged if they don't like it. Make up your own, and ignore everybody else. If you make sigs for others, than only the guy-who-gets-the-sig's opinion counts higher than your own.

Best answers
I rarely use brushes, and I really should start using them.. Most of my effects are acheived by layered effects and lighting. I am biased against Photoshop as I was getting along well with PSP4 at the time then I tried Photoshop 5 and I sucked at it, which is probably why i'm so against it.. maybe I should check out Photoshop 8.. maybe it'll help me create some better stuff with practice. I get the feeling i'm reaching the limits as to what I can create without filters and proper brushes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Don't let others tell you what style to use, how long you should use it, or don't get discouraged if they don't like it. Make up your own, and ignore everybody else. If you make sigs for others, than only the guy-who-gets-the-sig's opinion counts higher than your own.
Its okay I know all that I wanna start of with basic styles and them start to alter them so I can call them my own

Best answers
Ok, my bro has Photoshop 7, i'm going to check it out tomorrow.. hopefully i'll have some luck and maybe some of the features have changed.. lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw on anothe tread about tutorials on how to make sigs any one got a link?

Best answers
Sigs are custom, so tutorials aren't much help. Just mess around with the tools at your disposal and see what kinda styles you can create, then adopt your own style and perfect it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man after messing around with Photoshop for a couple of hours I found out how to do some SWEET stuff with Photoshop I will post me work when I'am done. Can I post it here SSJ3_ Gotenks if its okay wit you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you think? I made it square because its 2:20 am the pic of goku is square I did not wanna add other stuff. I can make it longer and taller with more pics.

Best answers
Hmmm well its simple but then your new to the sig making area so job good. Try not to use filters because then your sig looks like some1 elses so try brush's with 1 or 2 filters :D

SSJ3_Gotenks i have posted my brushes work on My ALL new sig thread can you go check it out and tell me what you think. I also am doing it because naz said to try it and i think it came out ok :D

Best answers
Snow... for your first it's not really anything special.. that effect ruins the picture.. it looks way too rough and not opaque enough. I could go easy on you are say 'Hey, good job!' but where would that get anybody..

Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
What do you think? I made it square because its 2:20 am the pic of goku is square I did not wanna add other stuff. I can make it longer and taller with more pics.
Just to say, I found that in a tutorial so im sure you made it using a tutorial. :( But nice try.

Best answers
Hey i think that looks cool :D

Nice job!

That would look ausom as a full sig, give it a try add a full body pic with the same affect and put them on a sig :D

And Ssj3_gotenks SHUTUP!!! Your shouldent Put down stuff that looks better than your work :p

:cool:

lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont thing Could ever pull off anything IMO that looks better than SSJ3_Gotenks.

Merlin I saw a Picture of a of a bunch of DBZ good char and an evil one behind that was blended so I blended the picture with the BG.

Best answers
lolz What you talking about? My new sig or your sig that your creating?

<--- Is Confused o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom